PDA

View Full Version : 10x perfect morning star

azfritz
02-21-2019, 06:22 PM
Selling my 10x T1 perfect forged, heavily crit weighted, void flaring, splitting morning star. Will do either cold hard cash, GoA or BS.

Luntz
02-21-2019, 06:36 PM
seems legit

Helsfeld
02-21-2019, 06:41 PM
All it takes is one green dot to change the world

Ososis
02-21-2019, 06:50 PM
Who are you in game? Ososis can meet up with you for verification.

azfritz
02-21-2019, 07:21 PM
Who are you in game? Ososis can meet up with you for verification.

Why would I need verification when I know exactly what it is.

azfritz
02-21-2019, 07:25 PM
>get mor
You deftly remove the hafted mithril morning star from your baldric.
>unsheath
>open morning
You are already holding a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star.
>
Holding your morning star with both hands, you press a small button near your thumb and separate the weapon into two halves.

R>glance
You glance down to see a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

The first thing that strikes you about the morning star is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. You tremble and can barely hold onto the hafted mithril morning star. You estimate it must be worth over a hundred million silvers! You can also tell that the hafted mithril morning star is predominantly crafted of mithril.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the hafted mithril morning star. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the morning star is as some type of weapon. It has been forged by a member of the Artisan's Guild. In addition, its use appears to be magically restricted in some way.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the hafted mithril morning star. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the morning star is as some type of weapon. It has been forged by a member of the Artisan's Guild. In addition, its use appears to be magically restricted in some way.

The harmonics generated tell you that the morning star inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes, has been infused with a dark substance and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.

Ososis
02-21-2019, 07:31 PM
>get mor
You deftly remove the hafted mithril morning star from your baldric.
>unsheath
>open morning
You are already holding a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star.
>
Holding your morning star with both hands, you press a small button near your thumb and separate the weapon into two halves.

R>glance
You glance down to see a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

The first thing that strikes you about the morning star is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. You tremble and can barely hold onto the hafted mithril morning star. You estimate it must be worth over a hundred million silvers! You can also tell that the hafted mithril morning star is predominantly crafted of mithril.

The harmonics generated tell you that the morning star inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes, has been infused with a dark substance and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.

quoted because THATS fake. I stopped reading after 2 lines

Helsfeld
02-21-2019, 07:50 PM
Lol

azfritz
02-21-2019, 08:03 PM
It's fake from the 1st line. It's "get star" not "get mor".

Not to mention it's missing hoarbeam on the second line.

Or that's how it was altered to. But you are absolutely correct.

>tap star
You tap a green starstone in a pebbled grey leather pouch.
>tap star
You tap a green starstone in a pebbled grey leather pouch.
>tap other star
You tap a white starstone in a pebbled grey leather pouch.
>tap third star
What were you referring to?
>tap mor
You tap a hoarbeam-hafted mithril morning star, which is in your left hand.

Ososis
02-21-2019, 08:51 PM
I was halfway through a post about "Fuck you koars light, you can't tell the first line is fucked until you get to the second line, and anyway there is a 78% chance you are this person because you are both fake as shit and you coming on here to point out your own mistakes is EXACTLY the kind of "pretending to be people" McGyvery bullshit I would expect you to do. You both are CLEARLY confused on how nouns work in general, and the distinctions of morning stars specifically. You "argue" while both misunderstanding the core concept in an identical way." but then you made it easy for me...

How is it possibly for you to have the intelligence of an inbred potato and even form sounds, let alone sentences? Its truly boggling for me that this is absolutly the easiest format ever for you to fake something up and you botch it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. How many times do you have to piss in your own face before you learn to aim your dick or at least close your mouth?

Guess what? I've been watching you swap accounts you stupid fucking cunt. Back and forth, post and log, always alternating. Are you even smart enough to realize how terrible you are at literally everything? Its truly pathetic and you should be fucking embarrassed. Call your mother, tell her you're garbage, she deserves the truth.

To everybody who said Koars wasn't McGyver, You can all suck on my giant 4-headed echidna penis.

Astray
02-21-2019, 08:55 PM
What the fuck is going on in this topic?

Ososis
02-21-2019, 09:02 PM
I'm just not going to post in any thread you're in Ososis. I don't even know you or why you've seem to have targeted me. For all we know you could have started this thread. You used to be much cooler sitting around TSC and giving people armor support not sure why you're like this here. Take care.

Ahh, the classic "remember those good ole time" McGyver bullshit. How many people remember that move? Fuck off, sign off, try again. This account had a good run because people are fucking stupid, but its burnt now. You don't get to dodge me because I caught your ass dead to rights. What you get to do is burn this account. I know it's gonna be hard for you, this was your best attempt at being people by far, but you gotta let it go.

I don't even know you... You used to be much cooler sitting around TSC and giving people armor support...

Well which is it? You don't know me, but you know from years ago? fuck off, up, and away.

Taernath
02-21-2019, 09:06 PM
I was halfway through a post about "Fuck you koars light, you can't tell the first line is fucked until you get to the second line, and anyway there is a 78% chance you are this person because you are both fake as shit and you coming on here to point out your own mistakes is EXACTLY the kind of "pretending to be people" McGyvery bullshit I would expect you to do. You both are CLEARLY confused on how nouns work in general, and the distinctions of morning stars specifically. You "argue" while both misunderstanding the core concept in an identical way." but then you made it easy for me...

How is it possibly for you to have the intelligence of an inbred potato and even form sounds, let alone sentences? Its truly boggling for me that this is absolutly the easiest format ever for you to fake something up and you botch it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. How many times do you have to piss in your own face before you learn to aim your dick or at least close your mouth?

Guess what? I've been watching you swap accounts you stupid fucking cunt. Back and forth, post and log, always alternating. Are you even smart enough to realize how terrible you are at literally everything? Its truly pathetic and you should be fucking embarrassed. Call your mother, tell her you're garbage, she deserves the truth.

To everybody who said Koars wasn't McGyver, You can all suck on my giant 4-headed echidna penis.

https://i.imgur.com/b2ny89e.gif

Amerek
02-21-2019, 09:18 PM
I'd like to meet the minimum bid of 1k bloodscrip please. K, thx.

Ososis
02-21-2019, 10:29 PM
http://images.memes.com/meme/477806

Quoted as more proof you are obviously McGyver. Just admit it. You got busted cause you suck, at least own it, don't run off to the Political cesspool to start claiming your black (you're not)

Kupak
02-21-2019, 10:59 PM
For what it's worth the seller never replied to a purchase inquiry so this is def a troll topic.

Roiken
02-21-2019, 11:20 PM
The detective/ tin foil hat is strong in Ososis. who gives a fuck. I don't think that he's macguyver because he does make actual inquisitive and occasionally informative and opinion posts that isn't the obvious trolling that the other guy did. If it is i'll gladly eat crow.. not sure why you are so hell bent on beating up the dude though

as far as the op.. GTFO

Ososis
02-22-2019, 12:23 AM
The detective/ tin foil hat is strong in Ososis. who gives a fuck. I don't think that he's macguyver because he does make actual inquisitive and occasionally informative and opinion posts that isn't the obvious trolling that the other guy did. If it is i'll gladly eat crow.. not sure why you are so hell bent on beating up the dude though

as far as the op.. GTFO

Oh... so are you stupid or just ignorant? Honest question, cause he IS the OP dumb ass! He does ALL the telltale McGyver bullshit, and he can't defend ANY time he gets called on it. It's glaringly obvious if you paid ANY attention. If you want to entrench in stupidity, great, but I'm gonna call you the idiot that you are. I don't need to be sensitive because your psyche can't handle being proven wrong. Suck it up. And by it I mean my dick, because you got played for a fool.

Roiken
02-22-2019, 01:12 AM
The only thing that I see is rage, and maybe obsession which was my point. Why drive yourself crazy trying to continually out the guy. My psyche cant be proven wrong.. because my psyche is in a state of not giving a fuck.. While you are in one of burn to him asap... As far as being played as a fool I did explain why i felt Koars was not the same person. I would not be able to do so if i had not been paying attention.

Ososis
02-22-2019, 01:26 AM
The only thing that I see is rage, and maybe obsession which was my point. Why drive yourself crazy trying to continually out the guy. My psyche cant be proven wrong.. because my psyche is in a state of not giving a fuck.. While you are in one of burn to him asap... As far as being played as a fool I did explain why i felt Koars was not the same person. I would not be able to do so if i had not been paying attention.

It comes down to this, you are wrong. You won't change your mind because you don't want to, which makes you stupid. You see rage? Impressive that you caught my subtle undertones there. People have been talking shit to me for a while now, CERTAIN that I must be wrong. I have no shame in saying it feel AMAZING to tell you all you are idiots, and I called it forever the fuck ago.

To the point, you think I just made up watching him swap accounts? I just created that in my mind and then took THIS stand as a trick?
Do you not see that they both are talking about the same wrong thing with stars?
Look at his thread history, fake Official: posts, questions that require him be both completely stupid yet have deep knowledge of the lands? All his personal references to people he doesn't actually know? How the FUCK could you not see it other than being in straight denial.
I could go on and on, but we both know it doesn't matter does it? You will die on that hill like all the other fools. I've been proven right, and it feels fucking amazing to be vindicated even knowing you will try to spin it off cause it sucks to be dupped soooooo badly. You are the wrong side. Stop it.

RichardCranium
02-22-2019, 05:34 AM
I have no shame in saying it feel AMAZING to tell you all you are idiots, and I called it forever the fuck ago...

...I've been proven right, and it feels fucking amazing to be vindicated even knowing you will try to spin it off cause it sucks to be dupped soooooo badly.

This says a lot more about you than anyone else.

Ososis
02-22-2019, 06:15 AM
This says a lot more about you than anyone else.

Well I was talking about myself, so that would make sense. I get that you think I should somehow feel bad about feeling good, but I don't. At all. I understand that my feeling of joy comes from telling idiots to fuck off and I am totally at peace with that. 100%. See where you quoted me saying "I have no shame..."? LOL, and then you come here with your judgey-wudgeys like I am supposed to give a shit? Seriously who are you or ANYBODY here that I should be worried about your personal opinion of me? We aren't going out to brunch Dick, hell, have we even interacted before? You don't have the moral high ground here rando so you can go ahead and cool it. (I mean, you won't, cause the truth is you wanna get in on that feeling good too, and you don't get that from shutting your mouth)

Welcome to the PC, where there isn't a SINGLE fucking rule about ANY fucking thing, so everybody just sit back and enjoy the next couple weeks of me spiraling completely out of control. I will say this for you Dick, you aren't pitching that this person is actually a person, and I appreciate that. You are just doing what everybody is doing in one way or another, My way, today, is some real fuck everybody shit. Yours is demonstrating your superiority over me. Do you fucking SEE ME DICK? This is not the bar to set for yourself.

thanks for callin!

Helsfeld
02-22-2019, 06:19 AM
I hope the shop is in your name now

Ososis
02-22-2019, 06:22 AM
I hope the shop is in your name now

Fuck, me too bro.

RichardCranium
02-22-2019, 07:51 AM
Well I was talking about myself, so that would make sense. I get that you think I should somehow feel bad about feeling good, but I don't. At all. I understand that my feeling of joy comes from telling idiots to fuck off and I am totally at peace with that. 100%. See where you quoted me saying "I have no shame..."? LOL, and then you come here with your judgey-wudgeys like I am supposed to give a shit? Seriously who are you or ANYBODY here that I should be worried about your personal opinion of me? We aren't going out to brunch Dick, hell, have we even interacted before? You don't have the moral high ground here rando so you can go ahead and cool it. (I mean, you won't, cause the truth is you wanna get in on that feeling good too, and you don't get that from shutting your mouth)

Welcome to the PC, where there isn't a SINGLE fucking rule about ANY fucking thing, so everybody just sit back and enjoy the next couple weeks of me spiraling completely out of control. I will say this for you Dick, you aren't pitching that this person is actually a person, and I appreciate that. You are just doing what everybody is doing in one way or another, My way, today, is some real fuck everybody shit. Yours is demonstrating your superiority over me. Do you fucking SEE ME DICK? This is not the bar to set for yourself.

thanks for callin!

I didn't read a lot of that but I can tell you that despite what you may say, you take this board way too seriously.

audioserf
02-22-2019, 07:53 AM
The OP's account date is 2016. I don't think macguyver has the smarts to run such a long con parachute account. A person can be a moron and a troll without automatically being macguyver (although he is both of those things).

audioserf
02-22-2019, 07:55 AM
I didn't read a lot of that but I can tell you that despite what you may say, you take this board way too seriously.

Writing multiple paragraph effortposts on a GS4 board, lol

Wrathbringer
02-22-2019, 07:56 AM

This is correct.

Ososis
02-22-2019, 08:45 AM
This is correct.

Some scathing rep from the Shartmaster
Thread: “Blade” noun in weapon alterations
he's not macgyver you tard

Oh but he is, and he was, and you can suck on my balls fuckko!

No thats a sweet tactic. "Oh I didn't read but if I did I wouldn't care and blahblahblah some superior bullshit" How the fuck can you not read a paragraph? This is just proving my point And it's totally cool that you feel smugly good about, do it. Fuck what other people think, fuck if I call you out on it who cares? Nobody, and thats cool too. Just realize that being unable to read a few seconds of text "says a lot more about you than anyone else."

So why did Koars post this thread? Why did they argue with themselves here? Why were they swapping between the two accounts? Can anybody explain that? Audioserf will just aloof away since he has no answer that fits his decision, and Wraithbringer hasn't said anything of consequence as long as I have been around.

What, you think because I am spewing animosity towards you all that you can use that as your strawman to ignore EVERYTHING else? Well great, you are all welcome. Me telling you to tongue punch my asshole CERTAINLY means that didn't get chumped by this fucking chump.

The OP's account date is 2016. I don't think macguyver has the smarts to run such a long con parachute account. A person can be a moron and a troll without automatically being macguyver (although he is both of those things).

Holy shit man! You cracked the code. Koars ISN'T McGyver.... McGyver is fucking KOARS! Koars was the initial account, then McGyver was created shortly after to be the shitstain troll persona. Seriously, with all this shit already, then their accounts were created 2 months apart? This was the dupe, that McGyver couldn't be smart enough to be Koars, but how easy would it be for this dumb shit Koars to act even DUMBER to be McGyver? Yeahyeahyeah, its all a conspiracy theory sure.

L

audioserf
02-22-2019, 09:11 AM
You are a bonafide crazy person. Shine on.

Ososis
02-22-2019, 09:38 AM
You are a bonafide crazy person. Shine on.

At least somebody gets it. It should hopefully be entertaining for a while yet.

Taernath
02-22-2019, 09:56 AM
Macguyver has tells. Koars Light has those same tells. I'm fairly confident they're the same person. LaVerdad is another one.

time4fun
02-22-2019, 10:31 AM
I just want to say that I think it's really terrible that you're dragging morning stars into all of this. They're good weapons and deserve our love and respect.

Next time you want to take your rage out on something, make it estocs.

audioserf
02-22-2019, 10:44 AM
Ah estocs, the cudgels of OHE.

Ososis
02-22-2019, 12:19 PM
Don’t forget Simu and Beldar.

Sticking to those classic tracks, I like it. What was that thread you made about like...oh here we go, where you SUPER SUBTLY implied you were sellstuff. Everybody bought it to, it makes sense you would fall back on such a sure fire plane!.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?118778-Life-Rankings-of-the-Player%92s-Corner&highlight=rank

Androidpk
02-22-2019, 12:25 PM

Or warhammers.

time4fun
02-22-2019, 12:27 PM
Or warhammers.

Watch your tongue!

Androidpk
02-22-2019, 12:30 PM
Watch your tongue!

I have major beef with warhammers. I want to like them, I really do, but the pierce damage irks me to no end.

time4fun
02-22-2019, 12:32 PM
I have major beef with warhammers. I want to like them, I really do, but the pierce damage irks me to no end.

Just think of them as off-hand morning stars

Methais
02-22-2019, 12:53 PM
Oh... so are you stupid or just ignorant? Honest question, cause he IS the OP dumb ass! He does ALL the telltale McGyver bullshit, and he can't defend ANY time he gets called on it. It's glaringly obvious if you paid ANY attention. If you want to entrench in stupidity, great, but I'm gonna call you the idiot that you are. I don't need to be sensitive because your psyche can't handle being proven wrong. Suck it up. And by it I mean my dick, because you got played for a fool.

Report him to Kranar. If it's macguyver, Kranar will be able to tell and will ban/delete his account.

Methais
02-22-2019, 12:59 PM
It comes down to this, you are wrong. You won't change your mind because you don't want to, which makes you stupid. You see rage? Impressive that you caught my subtle undertones there. People have been talking shit to me for a while now, CERTAIN that I must be wrong. I have no shame in saying it feel AMAZING to tell you all you are idiots, and I called it forever the fuck ago.

To the point, you think I just made up watching him swap accounts? I just created that in my mind and then took THIS stand as a trick?
Do you not see that they both are talking about the same wrong thing with stars?
Look at his thread history, fake Official: posts, questions that require him be both completely stupid yet have deep knowledge of the lands? All his personal references to people he doesn't actually know? How the FUCK could you not see it other than being in straight denial.
I could go on and on, but we both know it doesn't matter does it? You will die on that hill like all the other fools. I've been proven right, and it feels fucking amazing to be vindicated even knowing you will try to spin it off cause it sucks to be dupped soooooo badly. You are the wrong side. Stop it.

thanks for callin!

Some scathing rep from the Shartmaster
Thread: “Blade” noun in weapon alterations
he's not macgyver you tard

Oh but he is, and he was, and you can suck on my balls fuckko!

No thats a sweet tactic. "Oh I didn't read but if I did I wouldn't care and blahblahblah some superior bullshit" How the fuck can you not read a paragraph? This is just proving my point And it's totally cool that you feel smugly good about, do it. Fuck what other people think, fuck if I call you out on it who cares? Nobody, and thats cool too. Just realize that being unable to read a few seconds of text "says a lot more about you than anyone else."

So why did Koars post this thread? Why did they argue with themselves here? Why were they swapping between the two accounts? Can anybody explain that? Audioserf will just aloof away since he has no answer that fits his decision, and Wraithbringer hasn't said anything of consequence as long as I have been around.

What, you think because I am spewing animosity towards you all that you can use that as your strawman to ignore EVERYTHING else? Well great, you are all welcome. Me telling you to tongue punch my asshole CERTAINLY means that didn't get chumped by this fucking chump.

Holy shit man! You cracked the code. Koars ISN'T McGyver.... McGyver is fucking KOARS! Koars was the initial account, then McGyver was created shortly after to be the shitstain troll persona. Seriously, with all this shit already, then their accounts were created 2 months apart? This was the dupe, that McGyver couldn't be smart enough to be Koars, but how easy would it be for this dumb shit Koars to act even DUMBER to be McGyver? Yeahyeahyeah, its all a conspiracy theory sure.

L

https://media1.tenor.com/images/723ee873e0aabb754c6f659289aa5ffe/tenor.gif?itemid=6197334

Don’t forget Simu and Beldar. And me.

Fixed.

Methais
02-22-2019, 01:05 PM
I just want to say that I think it's really terrible that you're dragging morning stars into all of this. They're good weapons and deserve our love and respect.

Or warhammers.

Watch your tongue!

She never said your couch rent was going to be easy...

Ososis
02-22-2019, 03:12 PM
If someone wants to report it Kranar great, but PLEASE ask him NOT to delete it. We need it preserved.

azfritz
02-23-2019, 02:22 PM
Oh shit, here I thought I was posting in Plat's selling area. Whoops but you can all come to plat and buy it from me there.

Ososis
02-23-2019, 09:07 PM
Oh shit, here I thought I was posting in Plat's selling area. Whoops but you can all come to plat and buy it from me there.

Fuck OFF Koars!

Simu
02-23-2019, 09:14 PM
Plot Twist... Ososis is actually Macguyvar!

Ososis
02-23-2019, 09:34 PM
Plot Twist... Ososis is actually Macguyvar!

I wish! Then I could just kill myself.

@Wraithbringer who still is repping me angrily on this thread-

Any comments on getting tricked into sucking McGyvers dick? Any chance you will come out and suck mine too? You know you owe me one.

RichardCranium
02-23-2019, 09:37 PM
Who melts better: Ososis or Necro?

Fortybox
02-23-2019, 09:40 PM
Ososis is a very, very ... very special person.

Ososis
02-23-2019, 09:48 PM

Nice, you formed it like a question to others when really it's a statement of comparison directed toward me. Obviously now that I have responded you can mark this as a "win" right? You sure did get me! Look at me writing multiple sentences like an IDIOT! God I suck so bad and you are so awesome, according to science! I look forward to your next zinger, cause these are all just really amazing.

Ososis
02-23-2019, 09:49 PM
Ososis is a very, very ... very special person.

You got a macro for this comment or do you actually write it out each and every time? To be clear though, it's super savage and how can you be so hurtful to me all the time?

Wrathbringer
02-23-2019, 09:50 PM
I wish! Then I could just kill myself.

@Wraithbringer who still is repping me angrily on this thread-

Any comments on getting tricked into sucking McGyvers dick? Any chance you will come out and suck mine too? You know you owe me one.

Suggesting that you shart out few logs isn't exactly repping you angrily, imo, but...ok.

Tough call.

Ososis
02-23-2019, 09:54 PM
Oookay, gonna step away from this before you guys come to climax in this circle jerk. I'll only be responding to Koars alts from here on.

Ososis
02-23-2019, 10:21 PM
You got fucking WRECKED, then double-outted that Murandii is your IG toon like a fucking imbecile. Anybody who still wasn't sure who you played in game has 0 doubt now. Did you notice that?

Taernath
02-23-2019, 10:34 PM
This thread:

https://i.imgur.com/RIMuq2W.gif

Ososis
02-23-2019, 10:45 PM
Oh? who do I play in-game? I’m super curious.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b136c23e29af49ee01519186a7e21c10/tumblr_inline_oomnftPbqD1rjits9_500.gif

Are you? Nobody else is.

Murrandii
02-24-2019, 12:41 AM
Macguyver is here too ? HAHAHA MAN THAT IS PARANOIA!!!

You guys see him everywhere… is he like Homer from the Greece period, a collective? Like Hoy?

Macguyver is koars now? Please, keep track of what you guys are saying… just in case

beldar17
02-24-2019, 01:23 AM
Homer from the Greece period.....

Murrandii
02-24-2019, 01:29 AM
Homer from the Greece period.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homer

Ososis
02-24-2019, 01:50 AM
Macguyver is here too ? HAHAHA MAN THAT IS PARANOIA!!!

You guys see him everywhere… is he like Homer from the Greece period, a collective? Like Hoy?

Macguyver is koars now? Please, keep track of what you guys are saying… just in case

See, when you do shit like this how am I supposed to NOT think you are McGyver?

Murrandii
02-24-2019, 09:14 AM
See, when you do shit like this how am I supposed to NOT think you are McGyver?

It's believing such nonsense that you have 0 credibility. You see complots everywhere and you believe em.

Ah I remember why you "hate" me. I was trying to sell something at high price, you private me asking if I could accept to be paid in sequences, I said no and you went berserk.

You don't like being said no, don't you?

Ososis
02-24-2019, 09:54 AM
It's believing such nonsense that you have 0 credibility. You see complots everywhere and you believe em.

Ah I remember why you "hate" me. I was trying to sell something at high price, you private me asking if I could accept to be paid in sequences, I said no and you went berserk.

You don't like being said no, don't you?

Were you selling it under a different name? I can't find any private correspondence between us at all, and looking at your thread history I don't know what exactly I would be wanting to buy. I have certainly asked folks about payment plans before, so maybe I did ask you? but your claim that I "went berserk" after you declined to DO ME A FAVOR doesn't really hold water. But, since its all in PM's I am certain you can prove me wrong.

Murrandii
02-24-2019, 09:58 AM
AHAHHAHA You ask many proofs on others but provide none.

Play alone, I'm done with you and I can assure you I take my "grudge" of you ingame, you will get NOTHING out of me, even simple spell ups.

Bye

Ososis
02-24-2019, 10:07 AM
AHAHHAHA You ask many proofs on others but provide none.

Play alone, I'm done with you and I can assure you I take my "grudge" of you ingame, you will get NOTHING out of me, even simple spell ups.

Bye

How am I supposed to know you have 0 proof of anything? You act like I am demanding birth records.

You: I have LOTS of friends who KNOW me from way back!
Me: Cool, can one of them speak on your behalf?
You: FUCK NO! NOBODY IS AROUND! I DIDN"T PLAY MUCH!

You: You PM'ed me wanting a payment plan then went berserk, which is your motivation for all this.
Me: Cool, can you show me one PM?
You: FUCK NO! I DON'T OWE YOU SHIT! WHY SHOULD I PROVE IT?! PLAY ALONE! I'M NOT GONNA SPELL YOU UP ANYMORE NOW!

I don't think you have ever spelled me up. Why do you think I would come to you asking for spells? Don't you live on Teras? Not even your threat of punishment makes any sense.

You said you think Alastir banned your account when he was in power...Why do you think he would do that?

Murrandii
02-24-2019, 10:12 AM
For your first point, 2 guys back from 2003 vouched for me but it isn't enough. It will never be enough.

For the second, the conversation was ingame. For the black listing, it was just to piss you off bro

Simu
02-24-2019, 10:19 AM
The truly hilarious part about all this is I’m pretty sure the real Macguyver left years ago and I don’t think he ever actually played the game either.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519/tenor.gif

Murrandii
02-24-2019, 10:25 AM
IT's this era. People needs to believe in something to justify waking up the morning. It can be climates, it can be xenophobia, it can be complots even in such tiny ridiculous game.

And it's always the same pattern: It's the others' fault, they have the burden of the proof and even if they prove it, it's never enough

Methais
02-24-2019, 10:28 AM
This thread:

https://i.imgur.com/RIMuq2W.gif

https://i.imgur.com/EcJ3MfG.gif?1

Ososis
02-24-2019, 10:28 AM
For your first point, 2 guys back from 2003 vouched for me but it isn't enough. It will never be enough.

For the second, I admit saying it just to piss you off.

Interesting edit here... So now it was ingame? Where were you selling it that I was at or heard about, or was able to "private you" which apparently means whisper now?

For the second, the conversation was ingame. For the black listing, it was just to piss you off bro

No, one person was only willing to say they knew you since 2017 and another said you were equally retarded. Not exactly a strong endorsement. Then of course Simu and Praetor swearing you aren't him because its "gone too far" and we all know how much McGyver has limits.

@Simu "left years ago" Like, prior to him being here at all? Thats a pretty cool trick. What do you base that brilliance on?

Methais
02-24-2019, 10:34 AM
Isn’t XCalibur Murrandii’s old PC account? The French-Canadian dude whose second language is English which shows very obviously from time to time?

I’ve never seen any of macguyver’s posts contain any broken English. Plenty of retarded English, but not broken.

RichardCranium
02-24-2019, 10:42 AM
Isn’t XCalibur Murrandii’s old PC account? The French-Canadian dude whose second language is English which shows very obviously from time to time?

I’ve never seen any of macguyver’s posts contain any broken English. Plenty of retarded English, but not broken.

Ho ho ho...it's Xcalibur. Ososis is just obsessed with this shit for some reason.

Taernath
02-24-2019, 10:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/UwuMIw2.gif

Murrandii
02-24-2019, 10:52 AM

In their paranoia, they even assume Macguyver can adopt a new language on LNET (have a fake french accent at the least) to hide his identity.… that's a proof! I HAVE SEEN IT ON LNET, Dalabrac or Gorvalt was repeating this ad nauseam.

Guy was saying my English is better on PC and on lnet it's broken, so it must be done on purpose!

I hope it's just trolling.

Methais
02-24-2019, 10:55 AM
https://i.imgur.com/UwuMIw2.gif

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/4a/6c/d64a6ceca6ec67ca751b0118d5db630c.gif

Simu
02-24-2019, 11:05 AM
In their paranoia, they even assume Macguyver can adopt a new language on LNET (have a fake french accent at the least) to hide his identity.… that's a proof! I HAVE SEEN IT ON LNET, Dalabrac or Gorvalt was repeating this ad nauseam.

Guy was saying my English is better on PC and on lnet it's broken, so it must be done on purpose!

I hope it's just trolling.

I’ve been trying to figure out Macguyver for a long while now.

No. 1 I think Macguyver is several people here who all speak flawless English.

No. 2 The original Macguyver was a very old timer player who started in the late 80’s. He’s old in RL and decided to try his hand in GS but got bored and left early on.

No. 3 The mantle of Macguyver is being passed on from PC poster to PC poster. Note all these old ass accounts who don’t post suddenly making an appearence with this whole Macguyver fiasco.

No. 4 There’s been victims. I don’t think Macguyver ever scammed anyone ingame (could be wrong) but he does relish in spreading “Macguyver status” to other posters thereby destroying their rep here.

No. 5 He’s immortal, he’s left such a toxic pool of confusion here, as long as these boards exist he will as well. Noone knows who the fuck is and who isn’t Macguyver.

Methais
02-24-2019, 01:45 PM
I’ve been trying to figure out Macguyver for a long while now.

No. 1 I think Macguyver is several people here who all speak flawless English.

No. 2 The original Macguyver was a very old timer player who started in the late 80’s. He’s old in RL and decided to try his hand in GS but got bored and left early on.

No. 3 The mantle of Macguyver is being passed on from PC poster to PC poster. Note all these old ass accounts who don’t post suddenly making an appearence with this whole Macguyver fiasco.

No. 4 There’s been victims. I don’t think Macguyver ever scammed anyone ingame (could be wrong) but he does relish in spreading “Macguyver status” to other posters thereby destroying their rep here.

No. 5 He’s immortal, he’s left such a toxic pool of confusion here, as long as these boards exist he will as well. Noone knows who the fuck is and who isn’t Macguyver.

Interesting autobiography.

Stanley Burrell
02-24-2019, 02:48 PM
OOHOHAHOHOHOHohoho!

Les oiseaux dons le foret son beaux.

Murrandii
02-27-2019, 10:26 AM
OOHOHAHOHOHOHohoho!

Les oiseaux dons le foret son beaux.

Les oiseaux dans la forêt sont beaux, by the way

Methais
02-27-2019, 10:41 AM
Les oiseaux dans la forêt sont beaux, by the way

Les oiseaux dans la forêt partagés sur votre tête

Astray
02-27-2019, 10:44 AM

We're never going to get another Metal Gear Solid game and that saddens me.

Gelston
02-27-2019, 11:30 AM
What the fuck

Methais
02-27-2019, 11:55 AM
We're never going to get another Metal Gear Solid game and that saddens me.

That's what they said when 4 came out.

Astray
02-27-2019, 12:04 PM
That's what they said when 4 came out.

Kojima no longer works for them though. I think the 'true' last 'game' was a pachinko machine?

Methais
02-27-2019, 12:12 PM
Kojima no longer works for them though. I think the 'true' last 'game' was a pachinko machine?

Who was behind 5? I stopped paying attention to Metal Gear after 4. Not because it sucked, because it ruled. I just stopped paying attention because reasons.

Taernath
02-27-2019, 12:16 PM
Who was behind 5? I stopped paying attention to Metal Gear after 4. Not because it sucked, because it ruled. I just stopped paying attention because reasons.

Still Kojima. He had a falling out with Konami during/after MGS:V.

Astray
02-27-2019, 12:40 PM
Still Kojima. He had a falling out with Konami during/after MGS:V.

During.

Konami was footing the bill and when Kojima was telling them he needed more time, they twisted his arm into releasing Ground Zeroes. When that flopped, because it was literally just a section of an unfinished game torn out, Konami went full retard and started kicking Kojima around like a lost dog.

Which resulted in, amazingly, Kojima having to axe lots of relevant information in the game. In fact, its been data mined that there were supposed to be several other chapters in the game.

Taernath
02-27-2019, 05:50 PM
During.

Konami was footing the bill and when Kojima was telling them he needed more time, they twisted his arm into releasing Ground Zeroes. When that flopped, because it was literally just a section of an unfinished game torn out, Konami went full retard and started kicking Kojima around like a lost dog.

Which resulted in, amazingly, Kojima having to axe lots of relevant information in the game. In fact, its been data mined that there were supposed to be several other chapters in the game.

Yeah the African child soldiers and the final battle with Liquid/Sahelanthropus were the most noticeable. Just gigantic gaping plot holes.

Astray
02-27-2019, 05:55 PM
Yeah the African child soldiers and the final battle with Liquid/Sahelanthropus

I forget how nonsensical it all is until someone reminds me. Nothing is gonna fill that crazy gap anytime soon.

Methais
02-27-2019, 06:36 PM
During.

Sounds pretty cunty.

Thanks Kuntnami.

Astray
02-27-2019, 06:39 PM
Sounds pretty cunty.

Thanks Kuntnami.

To be fair, they breathe through their skin.

Taernath
02-27-2019, 06:47 PM
To be fair, they breathe through their skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87YXRvfMDlM

Gelston
02-27-2019, 06:57 PM
Yall really gayed up this thread.

Astray
02-27-2019, 07:02 PM
My lungs hurt now.

Tgo01
02-27-2019, 07:14 PM
Someone needs to start a spreadsheet of all of Mcguvyer's alts. I'm beginning to feel like half the posters are him.

Tgo01
02-27-2019, 07:19 PM
Also are we even sure Macguvyer was his first incarnation? Maybe Macgyver has been around since the beginning but we just didn't realize? But it is pretty funny reading this thread that has like 6 suspected Macgyver alts all participating in the discussion.

https://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1249/528914_364402530268040_232536944_n_4328440.jpg

"We're all different people!"

Gelston
02-27-2019, 07:20 PM
Someone needs to start a spreadsheet of all of Mcguvyer's alts. I'm beginning to feel like half the posters are him.

tgo01, tgo02, tgo03, .... tgo99999

Astray
02-27-2019, 07:21 PM
Tgo69 is in jail right now.

Merzbow
02-28-2019, 01:26 AM
Maybe we are all Macguyver?

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/jpgg5y/the-forums-with-only-one-user

Methais
02-28-2019, 10:39 AM
Also are we even sure Macguvyer was his first incarnation? Maybe Macgyver has been around since the beginning but we just didn't realize? But it is pretty funny reading this thread that has like 6 suspected Macgyver alts all participating in the discussion.

https://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1249/528914_364402530268040_232536944_n_4328440.jpg

"We're all different people!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTil1kQizq8

Confirmed macguyver is El Guapo.

Methais
02-28-2019, 10:40 AM
Maybe we are all Macguyver?

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/jpgg5y/the-forums-with-only-one-user

Sounds remarkably close to how the GS safe space forums were.