PDA

View Full Version : Loved and Hated Posters

02-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Sometimes idiots have a good idea. Let's do it. Your least favorite and your
favorite posters. Do it up.

- Arkans

Bobmuhthol
02-27-2005, 08:59 PM
I like the white, heterosexual posters but dislike the gay, black posters.

Edaarin
02-27-2005, 08:59 PM
Arkans, you're too slow.

Killer Kitten
02-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Arkans
Sometimes idiots have a good idea. Let's do it. Your least favorite and your
favorite posters. Do it up.

- Arkans

I'd have to say my favorite is Harmnone, who always thinks before she posts. She also takes pains to post kindly.

02-27-2005, 09:01 PM
:(

- Arkans

Betheny
02-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Maimara's such a bitch. God. I wish she'd just kill herself.

Wait... is it against TOS to tell myself to kill myself?

Get back to me on that.

DeV
02-27-2005, 09:12 PM
My favorite poster is Harmnone.

Keller
02-27-2005, 09:16 PM
favorite - longshot. I've never skipped a single post. Entertainment at it's finest.

least favorite - harmnone. She's too fucking tame. Things might be changing though. She's had a good run the past few days, let's hope she keeps it up.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Least favorite:
- I forget their names, but the red head kid and his psycho girlfriend who flipped out a few years ago
- Satira and somethingkingdom, because they just post shit to support one another and that annoys me
- Dave, because his head is so far up his asshole all he see's is shit (thus he spouts it)
- Bob, when he's PMSing

Favorite:
- Pretty much anyone else, I may bitch about it off and on, but I like the varied opinions
- Bob, when he's not being a douche

Bobmuhthol
02-27-2005, 09:40 PM
I pwn!

Brattt8525
02-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
I pwn!

No kidding, you made both lists! Bet that won't be topped.

Wezas
02-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Favorites:

Bob
PB
Peam
Maimara

Least Favorite:

Tamral
Tabor
Warriorbird (too many links, too little thought)
X

Soulpieced
02-27-2005, 09:45 PM
Soulpieced hates everyone equally.

StrayRogue
02-27-2005, 09:46 PM
PB and Anticor are most definately my favourite posters.

SpunGirl
02-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Bob makes both of my lists as well. He's an ass, but he can be a funny ass.

Favorites are too many to list. Lots of people that post here are also friends that I talk to outside of the boards and sometimes outside of the internet. :heart:

Least favorites - X takes the cake, but I'd also have to list Sean in his many incarnations, Warfuckuphm, Klaive anytime he rears his empty head, Gracy's one posting run (as the "friend" of Gracy), Teeoncy and Amberain. And recently, Tabor.

-K

peam
02-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Fab:
Longshot.
Anticor.
Wezas.
HarmNone.

Not-So-Fab:
Tamral.
Arkans.
MrFeature.

Snapp
02-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Least Faves:

Soulpieced
Dave/Edine
X
Bob sometimes
Arkans
Artha when he's up Bob's ass

Faves:

Pretty much everyone else, I like the variety. :D

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by Snapp]

Brattt8525
02-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Least favorite - YOU

Most favored - YOU

;)

Artha
02-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Least Faves:

Artha when he's up Bob's ass
What the.

Dislikes:
You know who you are.

SpunGirl
02-27-2005, 10:16 PM
SHM, the names you were looking for are Graysaline and She Who Must Not Be Named, Lady Voldemort herself (because she used to search the boards for her name and then freak out).

-K

HarmNone
02-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Heh. Maybe we should just go ahead and "speak" the dreaded name. I haven't had a good fight in a looooooong time! :devil:

Snapp
02-27-2005, 10:26 PM
I do so miss the way Longshot used to tear into her....

ATHEANA!!!!

::runs away::

HarmNone
02-27-2005, 10:32 PM
Yay, Snapp! Now, let's see if you've summoned her up! :D

Ish. Come to think of it, if your summoning went awry, you could summon up Teeoncy! :scared:

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by HarmNone]

Hulkein
02-27-2005, 10:34 PM
I can hear her footsteps........

HarmNone
02-27-2005, 10:36 PM
Quick, Hulkein! Bar the door! Everybody into the lifeboats!

Sean of the Thread
02-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Yay, Snapp! Now, let's see if you've summoned her up! :D

Ish. Come to think of it, if your summoning went awry, you could summon up Teeoncy! :scared:

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by HarmNone]

hehehe Teeoncy!
http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=6154&page=11

Asha
02-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Gracy / Nakitta

She was the worst evaar.
Also, where did she go? Left game I guess. :tumble:

Jonty
02-27-2005, 10:52 PM
and She Who Must Not Be Named, Lady Voldemort herself (because she used to search the boards for her name and then freak out).

She's not smart enough to search for Voldemort?

4a6c1
02-27-2005, 10:54 PM
:weirdthread:

h8 u all !!

losers

j/k

sorta

Asha
02-27-2005, 11:03 PM
In game Voldermort ran up to my character , who had never ever spoken to him before and whispered '' Hey I'm really a girl. I'm roleplaying a guy becouse I'm a lesbian''.

Classy.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-27-2005, 11:10 PM
ROFL. She posts here too!

Snapp
02-27-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
She's not smart enough to search for Voldemort?
:lol2: No way. You ever read her posts back then?

Tsa`ah
02-27-2005, 11:39 PM
Favorites

Those who can post using their god given brains and don't have a problem with posting guide lines.

Hated

Those who have a logic set that is the equivalent of a monkey fucking a football. The people who can't think themselves off the toilet who insist on running around in circles when they obviously have no clue.

DeV
02-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Drayal
In game Voldermort ran up to my character , who had never ever spoken to him before and whispered '' Hey I'm really a girl. I'm roleplaying a guy becouse I'm a lesbian''.

Classy. What the fuck, you've gotta be kidding me. I only knew your character through someone you were dating in game who I also knew in game and out. We communicated once in game and that was when you were dating said person at the time. I won't even begin on that story... but I don't recall ever feeling the need to give you that information, in game or out. My guess is you obtained the information elsewhere and associated it with my characters name, which is fine. See below.

Edited to add... Please, don't make stupid shit up.

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by DeV]

Fallen
02-27-2005, 11:43 PM
Views favorably:

Jonty - Informative
RangerD1/Dave/MPSorc - Soldiers

Views unfavorably:

Tsa'ah - Pisses everyone off

02-27-2005, 11:47 PM
I'm a soldier too :(

- Arkans

Ilvane
02-27-2005, 11:53 PM
:heart: Tsa'ah.

I am not going to say who I hate..but had to say that.

-A

MPSorc
02-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Fav's

All you really knowlegeable folks who get me answers wether i ask for them or not (i actually read folders for answers before i ask)

Dislikes

don't talk to most of you enough to dislike anyone yet

Tsa`ah
02-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Fallen
Views favorably:

Jonty - Informative
RangerD1/Dave/MPSorc - Soldiers

Views unfavorably:

Tsa'ah - Pisses me off

Fixed it for you since you and a handfull are not everyone. Need proof? Check the post below yours.

HarmNone
02-28-2005, 12:16 AM
I don't know that I hate anybody...at least, not anybody who's currently posting. I can get frustrated with some people from time to time, but I certainly don't hate them. I don't even KNOW them.

I enjoy informative posts, funny posts (as long as the fun isn't at someone else's expense), endearing posts, and posts that share a part of the poster with us that we might not have seen before. I enjoy posts that make people feel good, about themselves and about others.

I don't enjoy mean-spirited posts, or those posted purely for the sake of getting a rise out of someone. I don't enjoy posts that do no more than yell, in text, "Lookie! I'm here! See me? Lookie!". I don't enjoy posts that seek to discover how many foul words will fit in one post. I also don't enjoy posts that are obviously written for no purpose other than to pad someone's post count.

For the most part, I love these boards and the posters who post here. For me, the notable exceptions to that are...blessed be...not posting at the moment. :D

Divinity
02-28-2005, 12:19 AM
I have to agree with Harmnone. I have seen the good and bad side to people that post. Some more than others. It's a public forum though, so not much you can do, I suppose. :shrug:

No reason for me to point at others and say how much they suck when I'm sure there are plenty of people that could do the same to me.

02-28-2005, 12:29 AM
It's not his posting style, but I just like longshot's avatar.

- Arkans

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:30 AM
Nevermind. You have serious issues, Tsa'ah. Next time you rewrite a post of mine, do not use the quote feature.

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by Fallen]

longshot
02-28-2005, 12:31 AM
Wow...

I'm surprised.

Thanks for the love!

Edaarin
02-28-2005, 12:32 AM
He didn't alter your original post, but he altered the portion that he quoted in his post.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:33 AM
Yes, I noticed that. Yet he still used the Quote feature to reference something I said. He misquoted me.

HarmNone
02-28-2005, 12:51 AM
Your original statement was a gross exaggeration, Fallen. I adore Tsa`ah, personally. I also know I'm not by any means alone.:bleh:

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:59 AM
Obviously you people never heard of expressions. I will have to be more careful in the future to state my every post with perfect clarity, else some of you will have difficulty keeping up. Figuratively speaking, of course.

HarmNone
02-28-2005, 01:06 AM
Your error is not everyone else's problem, Fallen. You made a blanket statement...a statement that asserts a premise without providing evidence to back up that premise. That's not our problem. It's yours. We can keep up just fine. Question is....can you?

Fallen
02-28-2005, 01:09 AM
Your error is not everyone else's problem, Fallen. You made a blanket statement...a statement that asserts a premise without providing evidence to back up that premise. That's not our problem. It's yours. We can keep up just fine. Question is....can you? >>

Obviously my comment seems to be a problem for you as well, as you keep blathering on about it. And yes, I am quite able to keep pace with yourself or anyone else on these boards. Thanks for asking.

HarmNone
02-28-2005, 01:37 AM
Welcome! :D

HarmNone, who really doesn't like blanket statements...yep.

Kainen
02-28-2005, 02:14 AM
Likes.. most of the posters.. everyone's made me laugh here or there.

Hates.. Michaelous, Xenostrus, That other X guy and a few others that I don't feel like typing out.

SpunGirl
02-28-2005, 03:08 AM
Yeah, just to clarify, Lady Voldemort (Atheana, Candi) is not the same as the player of Voldermort (I think that's how she spells it). One is the stupidest, most retarded bitch ever, and the other one is cool as hell.

-K

Tsa`ah
02-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Nevermind. You have serious issues, Tsa'ah. Next time you rewrite a post of mine, do not use the quote feature.

I've got issues? :lol2:

You made a blanket statement, not an expression, that was completely false and now you're getting your panties in a twist because I altered your quote and made note of it.

Read up, it's common practice on these boards. Many people do it that are not me, yet you only have a problem when I do it.

The last thing I'm going to do is take orders from you. I'll offer you up some advice however. Don't post something moronic, begging to be corrected in a quote, and no one will ever alter your quote and make note of it.

Bobmuhthol
02-28-2005, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
I love Bobmuhthol.

Tsa`ah
02-28-2005, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol

I'll love Bobmuhthol after the frontal lobotomy.

Fixed it for you spanky.

Ilvane
02-28-2005, 07:45 AM
So Fallen, when you say Tsa'ah pisses everyone off it's not a blanket statement?

He doesn't because personally he doesn't piss me off..so that would make you wrong.;)

More loves: I love working with HarmNone! I am grateful for the rest of the mods here as well!

I :heart: Spun and her attitude.

I :heart: Chica!

Hmm, even though PB and I fight about politics, he is really great too.

As for what I hate, I've thought a bit and here's my answer.

I hate people who go on and on about mods being facist, Nazi's etc. Get to know what those words really mean before you blather on like an idiot calling us those names.

I hate ignorance.

I hate the word Nigger, or variations of.. may it be a good or bad name to some people, the word itself is very offensive to me.

I hate that some people feel the need to come here just to make fun or bash people. As a mod in the social forum, it's hard to read every post and not want to edit half of the things there because it's offensive.

-Angela

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by Ilvane]

Fallen
02-28-2005, 07:48 AM
I've got issues?

You made a blanket statement, not an expression, that was completely false and now you're getting your panties in a twist because I altered your quote and made note of it.

Read up, it's common practice on these boards. Many people do it that are not me, yet you only have a problem when I do it.

The last thing I'm going to do is take orders from you. I'll offer you up some advice however. Don't post something moronic, begging to be corrected in a quote, and no one will ever alter your quote and make note of it. >>

Perish the damn thought that someone posts about not liking you, Tsa'ah. If you feel the need to correct every typo and mistatement made by the posters of the PC boards, then I hope you have alot of time on your hands, because you will be a busy man.

Thats right, if you want to, and as you have done in the past, you can pull all the posts you want, misquote anyone you want, generally..Continue to make an ass out of yourself.

If you really feel the insane need to correct me..Try to at least do it in a way that doesn't make you look like an ass. Changing what I said, then using your altered reference with the words (QUOTE BY FALLEN) above it ISNT the right way.

Perhaps its clear now why people (Some, not ALL) don't like the way you choose to represent the PC boards. Somehow, however, I doubt you will.

Artha
02-28-2005, 07:58 AM
Mountains out of mole hills, anyone?

DeV
02-28-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Yeah, just to clarify, Lady Voldemort (Atheana, Candi) is not the same as the player of Voldermort (I think that's how she spells it). One is the stupidest, most retarded bitch ever, and the other one is cool as hell.

-K :heart:

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 08:06 AM
I find it funny that a Mod on Klaive's site would be bitching about modifying someone's quote.

:cry:

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Hated: None. I don't hate too many people.. and I usually reserve that for real life. Even fools that post here are entertaining to me.. which is the point of this site.

Loved: I would be afraid to leave someone off this list as it is most here. This website is a great distraction through the day and is just the right size to keep me entertained.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 08:12 AM
I find it funny that a Mod on Klaive's site would be bitching about modifying someone's quote.>>

Way to jump in to escalate the problem, PB. I am sure you wont be the last.

Artha
02-28-2005, 08:19 AM
Way to jump in to escalate the problem, PB.
Way to make a problem out of nothing.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 08:21 AM
I find it funny that a Mod on Klaive's site would be bitching about modifying someone's quote.>>

Way to jump in to escalate the problem, PB. I am sure you wont be the last.

HYPOCRITE ALERT

Way to escalate the whole damn thing Fallen.

AnticorRifling
02-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Fav:

Stunseed, Peam, PB, Longshot, Stray, Arkans, Bob, Artha, Backlash, etc. Basically if you're a guy and you've got the same sense of humor as me I'm reading your posts and laughing.

Least fav:

anyone that takes it too serious and get's personal for no reason

Warriorbird
02-28-2005, 08:50 AM
I don't hate or love any of you.

I am stoic. I am indifferent.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

anyone that takes it too serious and get's personal for no reason

You wear weird boots:

Makkah
02-28-2005, 08:51 AM
Hate: Everyone

Appreciate\Like: Everyone

CrystalTears
02-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Some irritate me on a daily basis, others don't ever bother me. Never did understand these threads, as though people need support for those they like/dislike or want to stir the shit for no reason.

I won't name names because those I like know I do, and those I can't stand know even better. :D

[Edited on 2/28/2005 by CrystalTears]

Amaron
02-28-2005, 09:26 AM
I love reading

Jhina's stuff she makes me laugh..

I really do not hate anyone.This is a board created of text.. not worth getting excited over.

J

Fallen
02-28-2005, 09:33 AM
HYPOCRITE ALERT

>>

Still waiting to hear why you're jumping in on this, PB. Trying to feel special?

Wezas
02-28-2005, 09:35 AM
now you're getting your panties in a twist because I altered your quote and made note of it.

:saint:

Warriorbird
02-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Maybe because it was funny?

Sean
02-28-2005, 09:45 AM
HYPOCRITE ALERT

>>

Still waiting to hear why you're jumping in on this, PB. Trying to feel special?

If I had to guess it would be because you posted about it and continued to debate with people about it in the public area of the boards rather than making use of the u2u feature. If you don't want people to comment or want to keep something between you and someone else I highly suggest making use of that feature.

Back
02-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Son’t really want to get into specifics... but I will say this. I :heart: more than H8 the people here. Wouldn’t have been posting here so long otherwise.

And those I really hate, well, I’d rather not mention names so as not to summon them from the deep.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 11:19 AM
HYPOCRITE ALERT

>>

:?::?::?::?:

Let's see:

Public message board
I post alot
I tend to "jump" into alot of discussions
I don't need a message board to make me feel special.. YOUR MOM ALREADY MAKES ME FEEL THAT WAY!!!

Sorry.. that was So the correct usage of a mom joke. I simply could not resist.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Ok, so short answer, you're a prick. Good to know, PB. I suppose in the end it takes one to know one.

---
I made a comment Tsa'ah didn't like, and he did what he could to refute the statement by arguing semantics. The fact is, I am not alone in my dislike of the poster. I have openly said I don't like him, and I doubt I will be the last to do so.

Beyond that, anything else said on the matter is pointless. The topic of this thread was to discuss which posters you do and do not like. I have done that, and you have spoken your peace and returned fire. Thats fine. Lets move on, unless you are incapable of doing so.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Ok, so short answer, you're a prick. Good to know, PB. I suppose in the end it takes one to know one.

---
I made a comment Tsa'ah didn't like, and he did what he could to refute the statement by arguing semantics. The fact is, I am not alone in my dislike of the poster. I have openly said I don't like him, and I doubt I will be the last to do so.

Beyond that, anything else said on the matter is pointless. The topic of this thread was to discuss which posters you do and do not like. I have done that, and you have spoken your peace and returned fire. Thats fine. Lets move on, unless you are incapable of doing so.

You call me a prick and expect me to not respond? You obviously don't know me too well, do you. :D

I've been called far worse by better people.. If "prick" = calling you out on your hypocracy.. then I sir, have a giant prick.

You made an incorrect blanket statement that was incorrect.. you were called out on it.. and then you cried. Boo fucking hoo. Certainly, you are the one that needs to get over it. I simply compared your 'editing' comment with the fact that you are a MOD on a website KNOWN for editing people's posts. I find that amusing. I like to post about things I find amusing. You were no different.

If you assumed that you would be above me pointing out that fact.. then you sir have assumed far too much. I'm an equal opportunity pointer outter.

Lets move on, unless you are incapable of doing so. :smilegrin:

Fallen
02-28-2005, 11:45 AM
I simply compared your 'editing' comment with the fact that you are a MOD on a website KNOWN for editing people's posts. I find that amusing. I like to post about things I find amusing. You were no different. >>

Taking shots at the SR boards are we? That's real noble of you. If you knew a god damn thing about what you are talking about, you would know I fought the hardest against the changes made to TOS and the post edits.

I think I described you pretty accurately. You're bored and your looking for a fight. That makes you a prick in my eyes. Why you chose to bring up how big your dick is, I have little idea. I hope it wasn't attempt at humor.

As for my statement, I am done arguing about it. I, however, will bullshit with you for as long as you like. I am feeling generous and obviously you, like me, have nothing better to do with your time.

DeV
02-28-2005, 11:48 AM
You did make a blanket statement that you had to know at least one person was going to reply to.

I happen to disagree with your statement as well but knowing the history you have with Tsa'ah I can understand why you don't value him as a poster. But you had to have known how well the PC members take to bold blanket statements made by anyone.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 11:52 AM

Why you chose to bring up how big your dick is, I have [a] little ..one.

I'm sorry. :(

Fallen
02-28-2005, 11:56 AM
I happen to disagree with your statement as well but knowing the history you have with Tsa'ah I can understand why you don't value him as a poster. >>

What history? I dislike his posting style and overall attitude.

----

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited statement of mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry. >>

More dick jokes, PB? How old are you again?

Wezas
02-28-2005, 11:58 AM
More dick jokes, PB? How old are you again?

Weren't you the one that started with the "prick" comments?

DeV
02-28-2005, 11:59 AM
I happen to disagree with your statement as well but knowing the history you have with Tsa'ah I can understand why you don't value him as a poster. >>

What history? I dislike his posting style and overall attitude.

- Right. The fact that you've said more than once you don't like his posting style and overall attitude. That history is what I am referring to.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 11:59 AM
I didn't realize there was an age limit on penis jokes. What is it?

For someone who wants to just "move on", you sure seem awful sensative about it? Maybe there is a deeper, more underlying problem.

Do you wanna talk about it?

Chelle
02-28-2005, 12:01 PM
.....ahem, anyway..oh yeah

:lol:
LIKES: PB, TRL, HarmNone, Tsa'ah, Spun, CrystalTears, longshot, Arkans, Artha, Anticor, StrayRogue, Jihina, Leloo, Michiko, and Wezas, generally anyone who makes me laugh, and or think.

Dislikes: hmmm, no one comes to mind right now. Actually, I take that back. I would post names, but people go batty over the littlest things. See above few posts for example. :D Other than that I dislike people who flip out over little things said about them on a message board. People who like to curse in every other word in their post. I don't mind curse words mind you, just if they're used excessively to the point you want to grab them by the neck and shove a dozen bars of soap down their throat. Other than that I don't waste my time disliking very many people. hehe

Edited because I forgot Wezas. :P

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by Chelle]

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:02 PM
I didn't realize there was an age limit on penis jokes. What is it?

For someone who wants to just "move on", you sure seem awful sensative about it? Maybe there is a deeper, more underlying problem.

Do you wanna talk about it? >>

I guess there isn't, as your eyesight must be going. Perhaps it is simply a reading comprehension problem. I clearly posted that I am willing to bullshit with your immature ass for as long as you wish. Should I start using smaller words, perhaps? Draw some diagrams?

CrystalTears
02-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Holy crap. :stfu: You made a blanket statement, it wasn't appreciated, it was called on. Let it go, purdy please?

The more you make a big deal about something as trivial as changing a quote in their post, the more they'll do it just to aggravate. Quit giving them ammo.

Hips
02-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
lol:

Hot damn! I made someone's list!

As for me... my favorite is probably Longshot because he never fails to make me laugh. And also because he says the things that I think but am too nice to say. :devil:

There's only one person I intensely dislike, but I'm too nice to say who she is. :saint:

CrystalTears
02-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
There's only one person I intensely dislike, but I'm too nice to say who she is. :saint:

Someone pick that woman's brain and find out! Even if it's me! :moon2:

Hips
02-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Someone pick that woman's brain and find out! Even if it's me! :moon2:

Don't worry, it's not.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Holy crap. You made a blanket statement, it wasn't appreciated, it was called on. Let it go, purdy please?
>>

I have, quite a few posts back, actually. Does anyone actually read what I write, or just perform under a "Stream of consciousness" type posting style?

CrystalTears
YOU are NO fun. :P

Chelle
Awe tell us.

or u2u me. :D

Man, Fallen, please just stop whining. You lost so bad.

- Arkans

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 12:10 PM
I guess there isn't, as your eyesight must be going. Perhaps it is simply a reading comprehension problem. I clearly posted that I am willing to bullshit with your immature ass for as long as you wish. Should I start using smaller words, perhaps? Draw some diagrams?

First you seem fixated on my prick.. now my ass. I think I found the underlying issue. Dude, just come out and get it over with.

CrystalTears
02-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Holy crap. You made a blanket statement, it wasn't appreciated, it was called on. Let it go, purdy please?
>>

I have, quite a few posts back, actually. Does anyone actually read what I write, or just perform under a "Stream of consciousness" type posting style?

Letting it go means not commenting on it anymore. You're still doing that. Not sure what's unclear here on your end.

Chelle
02-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Oh I see another one up there, that I forgot to list, lurking, probably getting ready to post.

Peam makes me laugh too.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:12 PM
Letting it go means not commenting on it anymore. You're still doing that. Not sure what's unclear here on your end. >>

What is unclear to me is how you are not able to understand this situation. Me and PB are trading pointless insults because we are bored. You are the only person who is currently bringing up the infamous "Blanket statment" fiasco of 05. Jesus, woman, READ BEFORE POSTING.

02-28-2005, 12:13 PM
I...actually [love the cock]

The above may or may not be an accurate quote

- Arkans

Fallen
smirk

The Korean
This is just today's pissing contest. We'll get a new one tomorrow to bitch about.

Hulkein
02-28-2005, 12:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/djkrypplephite/yougonnagetraped.jpg

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Letting it go means not commenting on it anymore. You're still doing that. Not sure what's unclear here on your end. >>

What is unclear to me is how you are not able to understand this situation. Me and PB are trading pointless insults because we are bored. You are the only person who is currently bringing up the infamous "Blanket statment" fiasco of 05. Jesus, woman, READ BEFORE POSTING.

Mine are so much funnier than yours, and thus:

Falgrin > Evarin

The Korean
02-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Oh I'm going to hell for laughing at that pic.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:17 PM
The above may or may not be an accurate quote

- Arkans >>>

Jay: Hell yeah, that's because he's from my sperm. See, I knocked up this hot woman friend of ours that I fuck on the side so as to not be all the way gay, but my tubby husband here is 100% queer. He LOVES the cock.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by The Korean
Oh I'm going to hell for laughing at that pic.

If you believe in Hell. :P

Personally, I don't need to believe in a made up place to do the right thing in my life.

(Wow.. way to bring this thread down PB...)

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:18 PM

Falgrin > Evarin
>>

Yeah, but your Avatar is in all actually a slightly doctered personal photo, so I have chosen to take pity on your ugly ass.

CrystalTears
02-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Nevermind. None of you are worth this.

02-28-2005, 12:19 PM
C'mon Fallen take a joke and relax. The less you get pissed on these boards the less people go after you. Sit back, have a beer, and be careful for that black man in that above picture.

- Arkans

PS: I did burst outloud with laughter and had people stare.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 12:20 PM

Falgrin > Evarin
>>

Yeah, but your Avatar is in all actually a slightly doctered personal photo, so I have chosen to take pity on your ugly ass.

The only doctoring that picture went through was the extension of the middle finger.

SO HA!

Artha
Ok, ladies.
http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/detail/332193b.jpg
Calm down.

Fallen
So now I'm not allowed to comment in this thread because it's only for you to have a pissing bitchfest with PB? Whatever Fallen. Grow up. I have the right to tell you both to STFU as much as you do for exchanging dick sizes. How about you quote yourself in your sig again? >>

Aww, she's angry. Look, if you really want to trade insults, we could head over to the SR boards. Lord knows we could use the posts.

If I need to grow up, and your sitting here going back and forth with me, I think you may need to do the same.

<<How about you quote yourself in your sig again? >>

Only if you say pretty please, bitch.

(Insert disarming smiley face here)

02-28-2005, 12:21 PM
I can't see the picture :(

- Arkans

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Nevermind. None of you are worth this. >>

Isn't that no trace MOD edit feature nice? Nice talking to you, CT. Hugs and kisses.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:23 PM
The only doctoring that picture went through was the extension of the middle finger.

SO HA! >>

Whatever you say, Gimli.

CrystalTears
02-28-2005, 12:25 PM

Isn't that no trace MOD edit feature nice? Nice talking to you, CT. Hugs and kisses.

What are you talking about? You caught my post before I deleted it. My bad. Not sure what are you referring to with the mod edit feature. You do realize that I haven't been on staff for months, right?

Hulkein
02-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Once you get to the point of insinuating a poster looks like a dwarf for no other reason than his avatar, you need to close the web browser and find something else to do.

The Korean
02-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

What are you talking about? You caught my post before I deleted it. My bad. Not sure what are you referring to with the mod edit feature. You do realize that I haven't been on staff for months, right?

PWNED!!!11!!one!!

I'm bored. Leave me alone.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:28 PM
What are you talking about? You caught my post before I deleted it. My bad. Not sure what are you referring to with the mod edit feature. >>

I meant that when you edited your post, it didn't leave that annoying time stamp on it is all. Wasn't an insult, so there really wasn't anything to get.

---

Once you get to the point of insinuating a poster looks like a dwarf for no other reason than his avatar, you need to close the web browser and find something else to do. >>

Well, he did say I have a small dick...and that hurt Hulkein, deep down inside, it really hurt.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:29 PM
You do realize that I haven't been on staff for months, right?

[Edited on 2/28/2005 by CrystalTears] >>

There it is...Nope, couldn't have cared less, actually. Weren't you done with this conversation?

02-28-2005, 12:30 PM
I forgot what the arguement was even about :(

- Arkans

PS: Yes, I am wasting time while it is slow

4a6c1
02-28-2005, 12:32 PM
OMG HAHAHAH the evil blackman pic.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:32 PM
I forgot what the arguement was even about

- Arkans

PS: Yes, I am wasting time while it is slow >>

Don't worry, once Tsa'ah gets online and starts tearing into me the drama will start all over again.

Artha
02-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Isn't that no trace MOD edit feature nice?
It might be. If it existed.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:35 PM
It might be. If it existed.>>

Mods here always leave a Timestamp when they edit their posts? Thats weak.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 12:37 PM
I can delete my entire post without any time stamp or anything... I R A SUPERMOD!

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:37 PM
To explain why I even made the comment, CT edited one of her posts while I was responding to it. There was no time stamp left from her FIRST post. The one where she says Nevermind, its not worth it. Maybe she deleted the post, and reposted, and that is where my confusion came from.

Regardless, the text of her post changed, and no Timestamp is present.

<<I can delete my entire post without any time stamp or anything... I R A SUPERMOD! >>

I didn't think to consider that option, considering how fast people were posting in this thread. She would have lost her place.

Sean
02-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Theres a decent number of people don't realize that they can delete their own posts rather than editing them. I tend not to like to like them because they report their own posts for me to delete instead of just doing it themselves.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Theres a decent number of people don't realize that they can delete their own posts rather than editing them. I tend not to like to like them because they report their own posts for me to delete instead of just doing it themselves.>>

I didnt see the logic in deleting the post, then adding a comment right afterward. More clicks, more waiting, when all she had to do was highlight, make comment, edit.

Sean
02-28-2005, 12:47 PM
I don't see the logic in a lot of the posts/things done on these boards and yet people still continue to post and do them :(

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:48 PM
I don't see the logic in a lot of the posts/things done on these boards and yet people still continue to post and do them >>

Smirks

Fair enough, Tijay.

CrystalTears
02-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Good grief. I deleted my post in basically the span of one minute then decided later to post the nevermind post. I realize now that I shouldn't have said anything at all. I really didn't think you'd be hanging onto every second of this thread to catch it that fast.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Good grief. I deleted my post in basically the span of one minute then decided later to post the nevermind post. I realize now that I shouldn't have said anything at all. I really didn't think you'd be hanging onto every second of this thread to catch it that fast.>>

Live and learn, CT. Live and learn.

P.S.

Welcome back.

Wezas
02-28-2005, 12:54 PM
The "hide mod edit" feature is not used on this board. You'll even see Kranar with an [edited by Kranar on xxxx] occasionally on his posts. (refrains from making any further comments about SR)

also...

Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
There's only one person I intensely dislike, but I'm too nice to say who she (http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?action=viewpro&member=CrystalTears) is. :saint:

Jolena
02-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Ahem. Okay well I won't list my hates because as someone else mentioned I would rather not dredge them up from the abyss to haunt me.

However! My fav's-- Jihna because she makes me snort laugh quite a bit
PB- for the aforementioned reason and because he says things I want to say a lot of times and just don't have the nuts to.
Anticor- he reminds me of Stunseed with his humor which r0xors. (yeah I said r0xors)
Harmnone- she is the most levelheaded person I've seen on these boards PLUS she can get pissed and dish out some curse words when necessary. :heart: HN!
Fallen- for being able to take the shit dished out and still maintain a sense of humor at times.

I'm sure I"ve missed some in my list but you know I :heart: you!

4a6c1
02-28-2005, 02:21 PM
Awww. I am loved. Now get back in the kitchen and make me a samwich woman.

/flee/

Jolena
02-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Would you like a nice big warm cup of STFU with that dear?

:talktohand:

Scott
02-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Wow this is getting ridiculous.

Longshot: Keeps me entertained with his comments, especially the ones I catch before they get deleted.

CrystalTears: Even though we had differences in the past, for some reason she kind of grew on me.

SHM: Speaks his mind, even if everyone is on the other side. Some people will argue a point because everyone else is on that side or just not say anything so they don't get trashed. SHM will take a side even if he's the only one on it, I like that.

Dislikes:

Tsa'ah: I don't not like him as a person or anything, but he generally brings out the worst in people (Tamral for example). That normally ends up with Tsa'ah and [Insert someone who hates him] going into a battle that ruins the thread.

Anyone who has to make a post about Tsa'ah in every thread he posts in. It spreads like a wildfire sometimes and it's annoying.

Jenisi: Whiny bitch.

Wezas
02-28-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Scott
Jenisi: Whiny bitch.

:popcorn2:

02-28-2005, 03:10 PM
I don't see the whiney bitch part. People here whine a lot more than she could even hope to. Just my opinion tho.

- Arkans

Tsa`ah
02-28-2005, 05:42 PM

Nice of you to confirm the BS that happens elsewhere. In case you haven't noticed, this isn't the SR. We don't play that game. Mods don't have that ability. Super Mods don't have that ability. If anyone has that ability it would be Kranar. Guess what, Kranar doesn't play that game.

What makes it worse is that you went after someone who isn't even a mod, who definitely does not have that ability.

Dense much?

Originally posted by Scott
Tsa'ah: I don't not like him as a person or anything, but he generally brings out the worst in people (Tamral for example). That normally ends up with Tsa'ah and [Insert someone who hates him] going into a battle that ruins the thread.

You can learn something from the above Fallen. Scott probably doesn't like me and I probably don't like him. He made his statement without resorting to a blanket. While I don't agree with what he posted, I can respect his opinion simply because he spoke his mind without a need to validate it through other people/everyone.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 05:59 PM
So much for me not being worth your time, Tsa'ah. Thanks a bunch for taking the high road and letting the thread die.

Chadj
02-28-2005, 06:00 PM
It might be. If it existed.>>

Yes. Weak because we don't need to falsify other people's posts and pass them off as theirs. Right.

Slingblade
02-28-2005, 06:03 PM

Please explain your reasoning behind that statement.

Fallen
02-28-2005, 06:09 PM
SR aside, You don't trust your mods here? It is just a nice perk. The feature wouldn't have been made if it wasn't used by many who use this board and other boards formats.

I should also mention the feature is only available to edit your OWN posts without leaving a time stamp. Not others. That, I would imagine, is an Admin feature.

Divinity
02-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Make it stop! :stfu:

SpunGirl
02-28-2005, 06:38 PM
What she said. ::points above::

-K

Fallen
02-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Alright. Very well. I will not post again in this thread.

(Insert your last words here)

Warriorbird
02-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Oh good. The reason Parkbandit brought it up was because it was funny. The rest of the thread wasn't.

Now I can say that without fear of reprisal from all the legions of women wowed by Fallen's PC's feature alters... or Fallen himself.

Artha
02-28-2005, 07:53 PM
SR aside, You don't trust your mods here?
It keeps us accountable for one, and someone can't write something completely against ToS and say a mod did it for another.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-28-2005, 08:20 PM
So much for me not being worth your time, Tsa'ah. Thanks a bunch for taking the high road and letting the thread die.

Holy shit, hypocrite alert.

Someone please use their no trace super mod powers and fucking add Fallenhm to my dislike list.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Heh, I nearly choked :(

PS - I ate a nice 16 ounce steak tonight, medium rare, salt and pepper. Was good.

edit: and then you deleted it :(

[Edited on 3-1-2005 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

edit x2 : I mean you deleted it with your super mod powers!

[Edited on 3-1-2005 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

Back
02-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage

Holy shit, hypocrite alert.

Someone please use their no trace super mod powers and fucking add Fallenhm to my :heart: list.

DCSL
02-28-2005, 08:59 PM
<3 everyone that posts regularly in the Alterations folder (i.e. Jesae, Chica, Michiko, Spun, Jihna, Jolena, HouseofElves, et cetera.)
+ Longshot 'cause he's hot like the sun, rowr!
+ Bob 'cause he reminds me of friends I had in high school
+ Pallon for his humping Kermit avatar
+ Stay for mutual love of Palestra
+ Tabor for his left leg humping inclinations

Loathe... Well, nobody really, because I just don't read what I don't like, simple as that.

Sweets
02-28-2005, 09:08 PM
I like reading just about everyone here. I don't really hate anyone. I ignore Bob and Ben only because I don't want to ready anything they have to say. It's usually trash. Other than that.....You'll all my favorite.:D