PDA

View Full Version : My goal in life.

WarclaidhmBanned
02-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey folks? How ya'll doing? Again the reason I'm posting is because this is the only hypnotized place where people hate me.

I've figured out my goal in life. For those of you who care, at least. I want to be and I will be a nuclear engineer for the US NAVY.

What do you think?
What is your job/what do you want to be?
BTW, I'm 17 now.

Oh yeah, Xcaliber ROCKS and he understands me.

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by WarclaidhmBanned]

Bobmuhthol
02-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Shut up. Forever.

The Korean
Holy shit I'm getting out of the Navy.

Xcalibur
Come in skullserver, we will get you cool gears and people will respect you.

Gemstone is a game for losers

Bobmuhthol
02-27-2005, 07:07 PM
haha what about his rap lyrics where he says, "I can just join the Navy and get killed?"

Those were good times. I still have that song on my playlist.

WarclaidhmBanned
02-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by The Korean

Too bad you aren't in it.

Snapp
02-27-2005, 07:08 PM
:die: or just stop posting here.

Goes to show that there really is no wrong hole in the Navy.

- Arkans

WarclaidhmBanned
Originally posted by Snapp
:die: or just stop posting here.

No, I thrive from the stupid responses I get from the people here. It slays me.

WarclaidhmBanned
02-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Arkans
Goes to show that there really is no wrong hole in the Navy.

- Arkans

Yep. I was surprised to find out that they specialize in nuclear engineering, what a surprise.

MPSorc
02-27-2005, 07:10 PM
Not the Navy! anything but the Navy, they are the only service that puts their names on their asses! And i wonder what for?

02-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Here is a better idea...

SpunGirl
Fucking christ, two returning jackasses in one day.

Don't they do psychoanalytical tests before they allow people in the military? I mean, real ones that diagnose problems like this kid has? I'd seriously worry about the recruiter that let this guy slip past.

-K

Xcalibur
The guy is getting better understanding of his life, being confused is only the result of being smart dude.

When your goals are set in your mind at 17, you are a loser.

Since you aren't, the world is still yours to conquer.

p.s. Get a GF ASAP, you'll cut the link with your mother better that way.

Bobmuhthol
02-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh God I love myself.

Xcalibur
02-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Who is speaking (singing)?

Bobmuhthol
02-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Me.

Xcalibur
02-27-2005, 07:18 PM
HAHAHAHAH MY SON LIKES THE SONG

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Totaly abuse of the "fuck" world though.

Soulpieced
02-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Shit, I didn't know what I was going to do until about... October after I graduated from college. Let alone when I was in high school. If anyone told me where I would be and what I'm doing when I was in high school, I would say that person was fucking crazy.

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by Soulpieced]

Sean
02-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Shit, I didn't know what I was going to do until about... October after I graduated from college. Let alone when I was in high school. If anyone told me where I would be and what I'm doing when I was in high school, I would say that person was fucking crazy.

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by Soulpieced]

And on the other side of the coin, I graduated from high school at 17, enrolled in a college for the exact thing that I'm graduating for and will do when I graduate. Not everyones the same we all find ourselves at different times. Theres nothing wrong with establishing what you want to do if its something you really believe you want to do and are willing to work for it.

Soulpieced
02-27-2005, 07:27 PM
That's because most people in the arts have to specialize early and capitalize on their talents. Most other people who can't make a living strictly off of their artistic talent have to find a path. Engineering isn't necessarily something you plan your life around.

Sean
02-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Sure it is. Engineering is a pretty diverse field of interest. Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Biomedical, Industrial, Nuclear, etc. If its something you want to do and you know your niche its not hard to specialize and shape your life around that choice. And if it doesn't work it doesn't mean it wasn't worth trying to do.

Warriorbird
02-27-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm 25 and finally figuring out what I want to do with my life. Paradoxically, it's one of two things I wanted to do in early high school...I just drifted away from it as time passed.

Artha
02-27-2005, 07:39 PM
The thought of you having anything to do with nuclear material makes me cringe and hope I'm a few hundred miles away from your next fuck up.

Soulpieced
02-27-2005, 07:42 PM
There is a difference between getting a degree in something and actually getting a job that is 100% applicable to what you want to do. Saying you WILL BE a nuclear engineer is far fetched as compared to someone who wants to be a computer scientist/coder, mathematician, or artist/architect.

Sean
02-27-2005, 07:46 PM
And if he really wants to be one then he has to put forth the effort and learn the required skills to do it. The fact that hes decided that when hes younger just gives me a leg up in gathering that information. Just because you didn't want to do what your doing now when you were in high school doesn't mean he can't. In the same way as just because your doing something now thats different than what you wanted to do when you were younger doesn't mean you'll never decide to change your mind and change your field.

Brattt8525
02-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
There is a difference between getting a degree in something and actually getting a job that is 100% applicable to what you want to do. Saying you WILL BE a nuclear engineer is far fetched as compared to someone who wants to be a computer scientist/coder, mathematician, or artist/architect.

If he does enlist he will have to take a test that will determine which areas he is qualified to be in. I have to say that all the nuc's that I know are a bit on the, lets say odd side? :D

Soulpieced
02-27-2005, 07:50 PM
I never said I didn't want to be doing what I am now, I said I had no CLUE. At that point in your life it is too early to decide anything. Look how many other times he has said he was going to do something, what he wanted to do with his life, only to change it 2 days later?

SpunGirl
02-27-2005, 08:00 PM
I think people can make decisions early in life. My roomate my freshman year of college, who is now one of my best friends, knew when we met that she wanted to be a vet... she's now in her second year of vet school.

Of course, she's never pepper sprayed rabbits, hit her mom and been sent to jail, tried to beg shit from people on a coin forum, been banned from an online game, crashed a scooter....

-K

Edaarin
02-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Your goal in life should to be to be able to function normally in a societal setting.

Fucking twat.

EDIT: Before Xcalibur responds with "HE IS SMART HOHOHOHOAHAHAHAH," I'd like to take this opportunity to remind him that cashiers at Wal-Mart make more than he does.

SECOND EDIT: To chime in my two cents on what SP and Tijay are discussing, I've changed majors several times in college (from premed, to psych, to classics, to econ, to commerce). I still don't know what I'm going to do, but then there are people like my brother who have known what they're going to do since grade school.

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by Edaarin]

theotherjohn
02-27-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by WarclaidhmBanned
only hypnotized place where people hate me.

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by WarclaidhmBanned]

hypnotized place?

who is doing the hypnotizing?

HarmNone
02-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Heh. Yeah. I switched around a bit myself. Ended up with more degrees than I needed, but at least I love what I do. :)

GSTamral
02-27-2005, 08:36 PM
<<<
EDIT: Before Xcalibur responds with "HE IS SMART HOHOHOHOAHAHAHAH," I'd like to take this opportunity to remind him that cashiers at Wal-Mart make more than he does.
>>>

I'd like to restate that last sentence, but in a more accurate manner:

Before Xcalibur responds with "HE IS SMART HOHOHOHOAHAHAHAH," I'd like to take this opportunity to remind him that cashiers at Wal-Mart make A LOT more than he does.

much better.

The Korean
02-27-2005, 08:41 PM

Too bad you aren't in it.

Really? I seem to be wearing the uniforms.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-27-2005, 09:32 PM
I've figured out my goal in life. For those of you who care, at least. I want to be and I will be a nuclear engineer for the US NAVY.

Where can you find pleasure
Search the world for treasure
Learn science technology
Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true
On the land or on the sea
Where can you learn to fly
Play in sports and skin dive
Study oceanography
Sign of for the big band
Or sit in the grandstand
When your team and others meet

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, fall in 'n' make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

If you like adventure
Don't you wait to enter
The recruiting office fast
Don't you hesitate
There is no need to wait
They're signing up new seamen fast
Maybe you are too young
To join up today
Bout don't you worry 'bout a thing
For I'm sure there will be
Always a good navy
Protecting the land and sea

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, fall in 'n' make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

Who me?

But, but but I'm afraid of water.
Hey, hey look
Man, I get seasick even watchin' it on TV!

They want you, they want you in the navy

Oh my goodness.
What am I gonna do in a submarine?

They want you, they want you in the navy

peam
02-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Harsh.

SpunGirl
02-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks Edaarin ::points downward:: :lol2:

-K

4a6c1
02-27-2005, 11:36 PM
this thread equals HAHAHAHAHAHAHA x 1000

longshot
02-28-2005, 12:07 AM
You guys are taking the attention off Warclaidhm!!!

Where to begin on this one...

Korean- I really don't want to know what you did to get that uniform. I'm guessing you were "awarded" it by a drunken sailor in port after perfecting a "downward maneuver".

Warclaidhm- Whatever you choose to do in life, you will most likely fail. You lack the social skills to survive in any environment. I know things like, "eternal lonliness" and "virginal death" are difficult to deal with, but maybe you'll come back as a normal person.

I wish you the best, and may you find attention from something that doesn't require an AC power strip or D batteries.

The Korean
02-28-2005, 12:18 AM
Or I just signed a contract like every other Sailor. What the hell did I do to get on your bad side, or are you this unpleasant to everyone?

longshot
02-28-2005, 12:26 AM
What the hell did I do to get on your bad side, or are you this unpleasant to everyone?

It's your signature.

It makes me think that you joined strictly for purposes of man-ass.

"They want you as a new recruit!"

Edaarin
02-28-2005, 12:29 AM
Did anyone else think that he was going to say something about Ardwen finally accepting him as a son?

HarmNone
02-28-2005, 12:29 AM
Longshot can, when he wants to, epitomize unpleasantness. On the other hand,....well, there's another side to him, a very likeable side. Gotta love Longshot.:heart:

The Korean
02-28-2005, 12:31 AM
I joined because I had planned to since the beginning of HS, and plus, I had nowhere to go, being I was kicked out of the house after graduation.

Man-ass was never in the equation in my decision of joining.

SpunGirl
02-28-2005, 03:14 AM
Don't worry, Korean, I don't think anyone really thinks you joined because of man-ass. It's just Longshot being Longshot. Trust me, he's funny as long as he's not talking about you.

On topic, Warclaidhm is a moron.

-K

Kainen
02-28-2005, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Don't worry, Korean, I don't think anyone really thinks you joined because of man-ass. It's just Longshot being Longshot. Trust me, he's funny as long as he's not talking about you.

No

On topic, Warclaidhm is a moron.

-K

Yes

Drew
02-28-2005, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by longshot
Warclaidhm- Whatever you choose to do in life, you will most likely fail. You lack the social skills to survive in any environment. I know things like, "eternal lonliness" and "virginal death" are difficult to deal with, but maybe you'll come back as a normal person.

Issac Newton died a virgin and that guy did lots of great stuff. So basically, even if you become so famous that people will remember your name hundreds of years after you die, you still don't have a chance.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 08:38 AM
I have no other response than this one:

peam
02-28-2005, 08:42 AM
I was hoping you'd have him in a Navy uniform, PB. The hat at least.

Warriorbird
02-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Say what you want about Warclaidhm, he's sure great at self promotion. I think he should become a recording artist.... ALA William Hung. I'm sure you all can't wait to hear Warclaidhm do Ricky Martin songs.

The Korean
02-28-2005, 08:49 AM
Please don't disgrace the Navy uniform with his image.

Parkbandit
02-28-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by peam
I was hoping you'd have him in a Navy uniform, PB. The hat at least.

I don't like to mess up the original too much, but for you:

CrystalTears
02-28-2005, 09:01 AM

Let me know when so that I can move somewhere else far away.

Oh yeah, Xcaliber ROCKS and he understands me.

You make my eyes bleed.

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Your goal in life should to be to be able to function normally in a societal setting.

Fucking twat.

SECOND EDIT: To chime in my two cents on what SP and Tijay are discussing, I've changed majors several times in college (from premed, to psych, to classics, to econ, to commerce). I still don't know what I'm going to do, but then there are people like my brother who have known what they're going to do since grade school.

[Edited on 2-28-2005 by Edaarin]

False

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 09:21 PM
If I remember right, as of summer of 2004 you were pulling in a whopping $12 an hour.

That's like $10/hr American; the Wal-Mart in my area pays its short-term associates a little over $11 after a year.

StrayRogue
03-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Heh, thats less than minimum wage over here. What a star.

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Minimum wage here is $5.75.

WTF, how is your minimum wage twice ours?

Warriorbird
On the sad end... he can feed his family on that.

Warriorbird
Their currency is stronger? Stuff's more expensive though. We also have people doing their best to keep the minimum wage from ever being raised.

[Edited on 3-11-2005 by Warriorbird]

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Their currency is weaker if there's so much more money to throw around.

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 09:41 PM
If I remember right, as of summer of 2004 you were pulling in a whopping $12 an hour.

That's like $10/hr American; the Wal-Mart in my area pays its short-term associates a little over $11 after a year.

Hey genius, your logic is flawed.

Wal mart people get the same pay in the US and in Canada. The conversation doesn't work anyway.

p.s. I think you'd be surprised at the average income here.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2005, 09:43 PM
In September 2003, the minimum wage in England was raised to 4.50 pounds. That's about $8.65.

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 09:45 PM
And here it's 7.45

It's around the same everywhere where the people are civilized.

Social benefits?

p.s. Surprised that straycat cannot calculate?

I ain't, he hates so much outsiders/other countries.:!:

[Edited on 11-3-05 by Xcalibur]

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur

Wal mart people get the same pay in the US and in Canada. The conversation doesn't work anyway.

Dear retard,

$1.20 Canadian = $1.00 US

You getting paid $12 Canadian dollars = you getting paid $10 US dollars.

Wal-Mart pay certainly varies depending on location. It's the way it is; people make more in NYC because the cost of living is higher.

WTF does average income have to do with you making less than people working menial jobs?

StrayRogue
03-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
Their currency is stronger? Stuff's more expensive though. We also have people doing their best to keep the minimum wage from ever being raised.

Thats pretty much it. Plus we don't tip like you guys. Nor are they taxed (I have no idea if they are or not in America). So as the old discussion goes at the start of Reservoir Dogs, waitresses work for the tips. While they do to an extend, it isn't sort of a definate "you must do this" issue.

Hopefully before the summer the dollar will be even weaker so I can get even cheaper shopping. Hehe.

StrayRogue
03-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
In September 2003, the minimum wage in England was raised to 4.50 pounds. That's about $8.65.

£4.85

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 09:54 PM

Dear retard,

Wal-Mart pay certainly varies depending on location. It's the way it is; people make more in NYC because the cost of living is higher.

WTF does average income have to do with you making less than people working menial jobs?

Genius, with your logic, that makes around 97,79% of the planet unable to eat at mcdonald.

Congrats!

Idiot.

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Please take some fucking English lessons so you can comprehend simple logic.

StrayRogue
03-10-2005, 09:56 PM

Dear retard,

Genius, with your logic, that makes around 97,79% of the planet unable to eat at mcdonald.

Congrats!

Idiot.

I'd bet that atleast 3/4 of the world couldn't afford to eat at a MacD's in NYC.

StrayRogue
03-10-2005, 09:56 PM

I agree.

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Some people are too "americanized"

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 09:58 PM

You, mister, just failed the simple logic course.

Please take another one

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 10:00 PM
I'll say this in a language you understand.

I'll even type it out word by word to make it easier.

Vous.

Etes.

Stupide.

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Please correct those mistakes.

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 10:02 PM
:rolleyes:

Even my three year old niece can understand two languages (English and Vietnamese).

EDIT: Anyway, WTF ever. At the end of the day, you're still working a menial (that means odious) job for less than half of what someone several years younger than you makes.

[Edited on 3-11-2005 by Edaarin]

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Edaarin est moins sympa que tout le monde.

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 10:06 PM
??????????????????????????????????????????

Someone? There's always someone that gain more than you (you = everyone here). What's all about man?

p.s. My job isn't menial (that means odious)

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Edaarin est moins sympa que tout le monde.

Je te le fais pas dire!

StrayRogue
03-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Am I the only one here who doesn't understand what his last post means?

(In response to Edaarin)

[Edited on 11-3-05 by StrayRogue]

Back
03-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Dude, I’m not even sure what this whole thread means.

Divinity
03-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Heh, Oregon's minimum wage is $7.50/hr. Not bad. No sales tax either.

On the flip side, our economy sucks and we can't keep our schools open. Oregon is so backwards, it really is.

As for Warclaidhm having a realization.. good luck? I mean, if you're really going to get yourself in there and do something meaningful, then all the power to you.

It's so hard to be encouraging...

Warriorbird
03-10-2005, 10:12 PM
X luvs Warclaidhm forevar. Warclaidhm luvs X forevar. Minimum wage babble. Currency babble. Edaarin makes twice what X does. Oh yeah. X luvs Warclaidhm forevar.

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Basically my last post meant you suck at life, you're not as smart as you think you are, and your English blows.

And yes your job sucks, you made it sound like a poor man's telemarketer.

StrayRogue
03-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Ack sorry. I meant I had no idea what the hell he was saying in response to your post Ed...

Back
03-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
X luvs Warclaidhm forevar. Warclaidhm luvs X forevar. Minimum wage babble. Currency babble. Edaarin makes twice what X does. Oh yeah. X luvs Warclaidhm forevar.

Before or after taxes?

Warriorbird
03-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Before, I imagine. I bet X gets shafted even harder after.

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Ack sorry. I meant I had no idea what the hell he was saying in response to your post Ed...

That's what I thought the first time I read your post, wasn't sure.

I have no clue what he was trying to say either. I think he's listening to an "English for Dummies" tape or something, and "Please correct your mistakes" was one of the commands?

Divinity
03-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Oh God I love myself.

I downloaded this and listened to it.

Best part:

"Feel the way they say.. Feel that way they..? What the fuck?"

:lol: x infinity

Xcalibur
03-10-2005, 10:26 PM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

He still needs to take the economical course for beginer and he doesn't make twice my income.

p.s. I don't love Warclaidhm, I just happen to follow something I was asked here before, which is to stop whenever it's just becoming annoying.

Edaarin
03-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Econ courses I've taken:

ECON 201 -- Principles of Microconomics
ECON 202 -- Principles of Macroeconomics
ECON 301 -- Intermediate Microeconomics
ECON 302 -- Intermediate Macroeconomics
ECON 371 -- Intro to Statistical Analysis
ECON 420 -- Antitrust Policy
ECON 431 -- Economics of the Public Sector

EDIT: Or am currently taking.

Also, here's a free lesson. It's an ECONOMICS course dumbass, economical is not a noun.

Warriorbird
03-10-2005, 10:40 PM
He...actually does make at LEAST twice your income. Unless you're pimping yourself out.

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Econ courses I've taken:

ECON 201 -- Principles of Microconomics
ECON 202 -- Principles of Macroeconomics
ECON 301 -- Intermediate Microeconomics
ECON 302 -- Intermediate Macroeconomics
ECON 371 -- Intro to Statistical Analysis
ECON 420 -- Antitrust Policy
ECON 431 -- Economics of the Public Sector

EDIT: Or am currently taking.

Also, here's a free lesson. It's an ECONOMICS course dumbass, economical is not a noun.

CONGRATS! you still failed the basic logic course.

With your logic, dumb idiot, that would make every damn mexican, every damn chinese, every damn south american, every damn (et cetera, add all countries beside the Euro using countries) unable to pay even a single meal at any cheap restaurant in the us.

As if your money was 20% less than a country, then all your stuff are 20% more expensive while you gain 20% less.

Bla bla bla, what an idiot.

p.s. I scored an A in my economic course in college, yet, I don't make stupid comments like that.

Edaarin
03-11-2005, 10:16 AM
That's because they can't, buttmunch. If a Vietnamese factory worker is pulling in $30 a month, what are the odds that she can afford a $7 value meal in Downtown NY?

It's a SIMPLE ASS EXCHANGE RATIO. You make less than Wal-Mart cashiers in the United States. Your country sucks, you suck, and please light yourself on fire.

Wezas
03-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Your country sucks, you suck, and please light yourself on fire.

... non-fatally of course.

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Shut up idiot, economy doesn't work like that, you cannot convert the salary of someone WITHOUT thinking of how much it costs in that said country.

Damn liar.

Edaarin
03-11-2005, 10:31 AM
There's a reason we have exchange rates, skid mark.

Anyway, here you go then. Your mind numbingly small brain can't understand what I was trying to prove before, so I'll break it down so even your kid could understand it.

According to about.com, Quebec's minimum wage was $7.45. You make $12. In northern Virginia, associates at Wal-Mart make a bit over $11. Minimum wage is $5.75. They make almost twice minimum wage, you don't.

Were you smashed in the face with a heavy piece of mining equipment as a child?

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 10:42 AM
I make more than 12 $ and your logic don't work as the cost of life in Northern Virginia != cost of life in Québec city.

You're comparing orange with bananas dude, sorry.

P.S. No, you?

CrystalTears
03-11-2005, 10:46 AM
The cost of living has nothing to do with what he was pointing out. It's obviously higher in Quebec since the minimum wage is higher. It's the fact that someone working in Virginia is making twice the amount of minimum wage and you're not. You would have to make over $15 for that to be true. So you're not doing as great as you like to profess to make.

SpunGirl
03-11-2005, 10:49 AM
On-topic, I don't know what the minimum wage in Nevada is, but we don't pay state income tax here. Isn't that nice?

-K

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 10:53 AM
It has all to do. Since we're having a lot of social services, we don't pay for most of those unlike you guys.

I make more than a cashier at wal mart and the rest is my concern, whether I have X or Y.

That being said, if you value your life on your salary, congrats to yourself.

I don't.

Edaarin
03-11-2005, 10:54 AM
I make more than 12 $ and your logic don't work as the cost of life in Northern Virginia != cost of life in Québec city.

You're comparing orange with bananas dude, sorry.

P.S. No, you?

Okay, so you were just born retarded I guess.

I'm sorry, $12.25 an hour. Huge difference.

Edaarin
03-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Oh, and you're right. Unfortunately, not all of us can place value on shit like what level our WoW character is. Family clearly isn't all that important to you since despite having a very young son, you spend hours and hours playing online games or making an ass of yourself on forums.

I'd place value on education, but you're an idiot, so that wouldn't work either.

I'd place value on character, but you clearly don't have that.

I'd place value on overall ability to act like a normal human, but like Warclaidhm, you fail.

To paraphraseSoulpieced, you sucked at Gemstone and you suck at life

SpunGirl
03-11-2005, 11:07 AM
I'd place value on overall ability to act like a normal human, but like Warclaidhm, you fail.

I'd say he fails worse than Kevinhm, actually. No matter how unrealistic they are, Kevinhm actually has goals beyond "I r speak goot English at call center"

-K

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 11:07 AM
That's why I'm level 30 and it's been 2 months I play.

That's why I have a full time job while having full time studies and my son know all his alphabet and can count at 3 years old.

Oh, he knows some spanish too!

WOOWOWOWO

As for the rest, :beer:

Edaarin
03-11-2005, 11:19 AM

I'd say he fails worse than Kevinhm, actually. No matter how unrealistic they are, Kevinhm actually has goals beyond "I r speak goot English at call center"

-K

That shows ambition, but it doesn't make him human. Social ineptitude in either case is approaching Klaive levels.

Snapp
03-11-2005, 11:25 AM

That's gotta hurt. Even X.

CrystalTears
03-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Please don't mention your son's accomplishments anymore. It makes you look worse that your 3 year old is more advanced than you are.

Besides, my cousin knew her alphabet, count to 10 and knew her colors before she was 2. :P

SpunGirl
03-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Please don't mention your son's accomplishments anymore. It makes you look worse that your 3 year old is more advanced than you are.

:lol2:

-K

Chadj
03-11-2005, 11:38 AM

I'm embarrassed that X is Canadian.

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm not canadian. I'm defending myself about that liar's attack.

And you cannot compare yours with mine in the aspect of normalisation.

Normaly a 5 years old kid doesn't know how to read.

My son do, your cousin did and many others did. That's cool for them but still, it's a matter of each's personality with educations.

The fact that the liar saids something about my family not being important to me is just a personal attack since he doesn't know what else to say.

Poor him.

p.s. He's still failing the logic course.

The Korean
03-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Someone please get the map pic of Canada out again.

CrystalTears
03-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Still denying the Canadian thing. OOK!

Don't discuss normality. There's nothing normal about you.

You're the one failing the logic course still because you still don't understand what he's explaining. :tool:

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 11:52 AM
I understood what he saids.

Take his year income and remove all the social/insurrance/hospital/taxes/dentist/school fees/and such.

Do the same for me, do the same for a mexican, do the same for anyone living in a civilized place.

You'd be surprise of the result.

Wezas
03-11-2005, 11:55 AM

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/canada.jpg

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Wezas

Where the circle is, it's a bunch of english people living there while sniffing gasoline.

Sorry dude, ain't me there.

CrystalTears
03-11-2005, 11:59 AM
You still live in Quebec, you fucking retard, which means you live in Canada. WTF don't you understand?

Wezas
03-11-2005, 11:59 AM

Where the circle is, it's a bunch of english people living there while sniffing gasoline.

Will you at least admit you live somewhere in that light blue area that says Quebec?

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 12:00 PM
I don't live in Canada. Try again madame.

Je ne vis d'aucune façon que ce soit dans ce pays ma chère dame.

:socool:

Parkbandit
03-11-2005, 12:00 PM
God Edaarin.. didn't you know that arguing with X can make your eyes bleed?

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 12:01 PM

Will you at least admit you live somewhere in that light blue area that says Quebec?

There's a mistake in the name, Québec, but yeah, I live around that.

Divinity
What. Ever.

Wezas
Originally posted by Parkbandit
God Edaarin.. didn't you know that arguing with X can make your eyes bleed?

That's only because his posts make you want to stab your eye repeatedly with a pair of sharp scissors.

The Korean
03-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Do you live in Quebec? If yes, you're in Canada. You cannot say Quebec is not in Canada. That's like saying Montana is in Europe.

Xcalibur
Originally posted by Divinity
What. Ever.

You give a damn, liar:yes:

Xcalibur
Do you live in Quebec? If yes, you're in Canada. You cannot say Quebec is not in Canada. That's like saying Montana is in Europe.

Québec city is the NATIONAL capital of Québec.

NATIONAL

NATIONAL

:smug:

CrystalTears
03-11-2005, 12:04 PM
I don't live in Canada. Try again madame.

What makes this funny is that you're serious. Okay then. I live in Connecticut but I don't live in the USA. :rolleyes:

You are a fucktard. End of story.

Divinity

What. Ever.

You give a damn, liar:yes:

Uhh, that is where you are wrong. You're up to your same crap, just a different day. It's boring and done.

Edaarin
It took forever, but I finally found out where X is studying so hard to get his degree.

www.tard-blog.com

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 12:05 PM
There's a political issue between Québec and Canada and you'll most likely hear about it in 2 years.

Did not know, I'm sure, as there's like 30% of american that don'T know where the hell is Canada anyway.

Bunch of idiots (HOHOHOOH I'M BECOMING STRAYCAT)

xtc
03-11-2005, 12:07 PM

There's a mistake in the name, Québec, but yeah, I live around that.

You live in Canada....love it

CrystalTears
03-11-2005, 12:07 PM
know, I'm sure, as there's like 30% of american that don'T know where the hell is Canada anyway.

Apparently neither do you.

Parkbandit
03-11-2005, 12:11 PM

know, I'm sure, as there's like 30% of american that don'T know where the hell is Canada anyway.

Allow me:

FUCKING PWNED!!!111oneONE

Wezas
03-11-2005, 12:16 PM

BWAHAAHAHAAHA That's the funniest thing I've seen today.

Chadj
03-11-2005, 12:26 PM

Québec city is the NATIONAL capital of Québec.

NATIONAL

NATIONAL

:smug:

I was there in February.

I passed the provincial buildings.

Yes, PROVINCIAL.

[Edited on 3-11-2005 by Chadj]

Chadj
03-11-2005, 12:26 PM

lmfao, :clap: :lol2:

SpunGirl
03-11-2005, 12:28 PM
In two years we'll hear about the political issue? What are you, Miss Cleo now, predicting what the news will be two years from now?

You are the biggest fucking asshat on these boards.

ASSHAT

ASSHAT

-K

SpunGirl
03-11-2005, 12:41 PM
BardishMaster [9:38 AM]: but yeah... I wonder if his family laughs like he does
BardishMaster [9:38 AM]: hahahahohohohohheheehehahahaho
Jojobabee [9:38 AM]: That is so fucking weird.
Jojobabee [9:38 AM]: He's been reading the thread for like ten minutes no with no response, think he's consulting his French to English dictionary?
BardishMaster [9:40 AM]: I doubt it. He's probably crying.

Ylena
03-11-2005, 12:47 PM
The only people more annoying than the French are French Canadians.

At least the French gave us terrific food.

A typical French Canadian recipe:

Tarte au Sucre (Maple Sugar Pie)

1/2 cup maple sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp flour
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 9" unbaked pie shell

Stir sugars and flour together in a large bowl. Spread the mixture evenly over the pie shell. Pour the cream over the sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 min or until golden.

Dude. Seriously. Sugar in a pie shell.

And hey! We can blame them for Velveeta, too. J.L. Kraft got his start by purchasing a cheese factory in Montreal.

Not to mention the culinary excellence of poutine - french fries and cheese curds with gravy. Mm-mm-mm.

Ylena
03-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Actually, a Canadian civil war would be hilarious. I can see them lined up in the streets, beating each other with toques.

xtc
03-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Ylena
Actually, a Canadian civil war would be hilarious. I can see them lined up in the streets, beating each other with toques.

Never happen. Quebecors like being in Canada.

Xcalibur
03-11-2005, 05:32 PM
50.4 do (and around 20% of em are english speaking people)

SpunGirl and chadj: ??? How the hell do you know what I'm doing when I'm not in front of my computer? The only dictionnary that I have is a french-spanish one by the way.

And I do know where Canada is, it's north of the US, it's divided at the west of Québec (from west to east, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario (north of those are the north-western territory and yukon (they don't deserve a capital letter))).

From east of Québec, the maritime.

And so on.

And by the way, you guys are so easily brought in my playground, it's hilarous.

I'll create another circus soon enough!

Jazuela
03-11-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm having a difficult time understanding why everyone's making a fuss about X's insistence that he lives in Quebec, not Canada.

Did you all miss that part of North American history class, where you learned about the faction of Quebequois patriots who reject England? Obviously, X is one of those.

Or are you all being intentionally obtuse just so you can have an excuse to make fun of someone again?

StrayRogue
03-11-2005, 10:24 PM
We don't need excuses to make fun of him.

Jorddyn
03-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by JazuelaOr are you all being intentionally obtuse just so you can have an excuse to make fun of someone again?

Or, perhaps it is like someone who lives in the South* and doesn't realize the civil war ended insisting that they don't live in the United States. They can say it until they are blue in the face. They are still wrong.

Jorddyn

*This is in no way meant as a slam on Southerners, it's just the first example I thought of from my own country.

Jazuela
03-11-2005, 10:45 PM
You know there are parts of Puerto Rico that don't recognize the authority of the USA, even though Puerto Rico IS part of the USA?

They are seperatists to the extreme, and absolutely refuse to acknowledge their American citizenship. They KNOW that the USA owns PR as one of our territories. They just don't give a damn.

I think X is saying the same thing. He knows that Quebec IS part of Canada, technically. But he refuses to acknowledge it because he is a seperatist, among many up in that particular province. Quebec is very politically split on this, and has been ever since England took over. England NEVER got more than just a foothold in Quebec, and that foothold is tenuous, at best. The only reason Quebec hasn't completely secceeded is because they're landlocked. If it wasn't for that, they -would- be their own country.

While I think it's silly for X to be so adamant about it, I do understand his reasoning. But that's probably because I'm a google-whore and actually took the time to look it up <smirk>*

*Actually, I learned about most of this when I lived in the greater Montreal area for a summer, I didn't really understand the politics of it all when they tried to teach us in school.

SpunGirl
03-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Jazuela, please STFU. You are almost as big of a pain in the ass as X is. Come to think of it, you two have an awful lot in common... you just type better English. Please stick to burgers kthx.

-K

Jorddyn
03-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Jazuela
You know there are parts of Puerto Rico that don't recognize the authority of the USA, even though Puerto Rico IS part of the USA?

The ties between the US and Puerto Rico are more like the ties between Canada and England than Canada and Quebec.

While I think it's silly for X to be so adamant about it, I do understand his reasoning.

I understand his reasoning. It is faulty.

Jorddyn

Edited because I suck at quoting

[Edited on 3-12-2005 by Jorddyn]

Edaarin
03-11-2005, 11:00 PM
No, I make fun of him because more shit comes out of his mouth than his ass.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-11-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Allow me:

FUCKING PWNED!!!111oneONE

Wots it abooooot, eh?

Tsa`ah
03-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Jez: :blah: :blah:

When I mail something to Quebec, the word Canada appears right after. One can claim the earth is flat, and some do, and ague against fact till they die ... but it didn't make them right, nor did it make the earth flat.

X lives in Canada, end of story.

Jazuela
03-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Yes Tsa'ah, I'm aware of that. It still doesn't explain why everyone feels the need to harp on the guy over it. He WANTS to reject Canada. He DOES reject Canada. No amount of your telling him otherwise is going to change his mind. So why do you waste your time on it, unless it just makes you feel good to put other people down? If that's how you get your kicks, then you of all people deserve a lot less credit than I've given you in the past for maturity.

Divinity
03-11-2005, 11:27 PM
I didn't know that a difference of opinion had anything to do with maturity.

Jorddyn
03-11-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Jazuela
Yes Tsa'ah, I'm aware of that. It still doesn't explain why everyone feels the need to harp on the guy over it. He WANTS to reject Canada. He DOES reject Canada. No amount of your telling him otherwise is going to change his mind. So why do you waste your time on it, unless it just makes you feel good to put other people down? If that's how you get your kicks, then you of all people deserve a lot less credit than I've given you in the past for maturity.

We WANT to tell him he's wrong. We DO tell him he's wrong. No amount of your arguing is going to change that. Why do you waste your time? Does it make you feel good to argue with us? Is that how you get your kicks?

Jorddyn, just sayin'

CrystalTears
03-12-2005, 09:00 AM
I take no advice from someone with supposed knowledge in everything and can only get a job flipping burgers.

One thing is not accepting that he's Canadian as a nationality, another is saying that he doesn't even fucking live in Canada. It's a stupid argument, sure, but it IS about X who is stupid by nature.

[Edited on 3/12/2005 by CrystalTears]

DeV
03-12-2005, 09:30 AM
omg... how many times can one person get pwnd by multiple people in one thread alone.

CrystalTears
03-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Give me time. It's still early. :D

Jorddyn
03-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by DeV
omg... how many times can one person get pwnd by multiple people in one thread alone.

Jorddyn

HarmNone
03-12-2005, 11:17 AM
It seems to me that Jazuela was trying to educate the masses on matters that the majority of the masses on these boards already understand quite clearly.

As for Xcalibur, he gets off on causing this kind of controversy. Apparently, others get off on providing him with what he's looking for. Personally, I couldn't care less. :yawn:

One thing I feel obliged to point out: Xcalibur starts this stuff purposely. It's not everyone else harping on Xcalibur. It's Xcalibur seeking his moment in the sun. If he gets it, he's happy.

Bobmuhthol
03-12-2005, 11:27 AM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/warclaidhm

CrystalTears
03-12-2005, 11:42 AM
I recently asked a person who I thought was a Nice GM if he would let me back into Gemstone. He just laughed at me.

all the people that made fun of me might have been and i could just imagine walking in and saying hi I am warclaidhm and watching everyone roll there eyes or throw beers at me

I don't know how I will get enough courage to say to the mexican manager I am moving (the mexican managers there are REALLY mean). I am scared

:lol2:

Divinity
03-12-2005, 11:58 AM
I don't know what I want to be right now. If I wanted to be famous I could either
A) Figure out some new theorum in mathematics and win a fortune and be as popular as Albert Einstein
B) Be in the music business
C) Be an actor

So my odds for being famous don't look too good. However I want to be a nuclear engineer. There's a time and place for math, and sometimes I just don't want to think about it .. it drives me nuts, especially the higher math like calculus.

Another job I am looking into is a software developer working at Nintendo in America or Nintendo of Japan. I am learning japanese, and plan to visit tokyo when I graduate

He r Ninja! :lolwave:

StrayRogue
03-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Why was he banned again?

Bobmuhthol
03-12-2005, 12:02 PM
General principle/OOC.

DeV
03-12-2005, 12:03 PM
I really hope this Warclaidhm person is just someones sick idea of a joke.

Bobmuhthol
Check out the comments. People at his school hate him, too.

Divinity
Unfortunately, it's not.

Divinity
03-12-2005, 12:04 PM
I didnt get into the navy tho. They have an entrance exam or something. I didnt pass it. They said I have issues. I really want to join the navy tho or maybe the coast gaurd. That is close enough.

That should ease some people's minds.

DeV
03-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Check out the comments. People at his school hate him, too. After I thought I'd read enough I scrolled down and checked the comments.

Beyond hope.

Hips
03-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Unfortunately, it's not.

Uhm... considering I know the guy who writes it and he's definitely not Warclaidhm... yeah, it is a joke.

Divinity
03-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Funky, I was told it was real.

Bobmuhthol
03-12-2005, 12:13 PM
<<Uhm... considering I know the guy who writes it and he's definitely not Warclaidhm... yeah, it is a joke.>>

What you say holds the same merit as what Divinity says.

I know George Bush and the secret service will assassinate anyone that comes within five feet of me.

Azul
03-12-2005, 12:14 PM
This thread is funny and sad at the same time. Part of me hopes this is a joke but the other knows it's not. Anyway....:popcorn: On with the show!

CrystalTears
03-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Heh, it's pretty fake. It's not him writing it, I just think it's funny how they've mastered the "essence" of him. :D

Bobmuhthol
03-12-2005, 12:16 PM
To whomever
I think it is you Bobmuthol that tells me to go jump of a bridge. I dont want to jump off a bridge and why do you even respond to my journal. I am angry

Only Warclaidhm could say I'm commenting on his journal when I only started reading it again yesterday.

Hips
03-12-2005, 12:17 PM
<<Uhm... considering I know the guy who writes it and he's definitely not Warclaidhm... yeah, it is a joke.>>

How about the fact that he IMs me asking what to put in the journal, and if I offer suggestions they usually end up in there? Not to mention that oftentimes he shows me the entries before he posts them so I can tell him what I think? :rolleyes:

Bobmuhthol
03-12-2005, 12:20 PM
How about 17 people are dead at the hands of my own personal secret service?

Hips
03-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Snapp
03-12-2005, 12:22 PM
It's totally real! :wow:

Xcalibur
03-12-2005, 08:24 PM
In two years we'll hear about the political issue? What are you, Miss Cleo now, predicting what the news will be two years from now?

You are the biggest fucking asshat on these boards.

ASSHAT

ASSHAT

-K

Since your mind is so us-centered, I'll explain something to you:

In 2 years, the party in power will lose and the "pro-canada" feeling that they brought will be so blown away that people would vote "yes" to not live as we're living right now.

Canada = redneck loving the queen-rodéo OR wannabe american (most of em come from Ontario).

Québec = socialist people living in a pseudo-european mode (much more like english folks in UK)

We're 2 different people speaking 2 different language in a close land.

That's why 49.6% people in 1995 (including me) saids: I don't live in Canada.

p.s. If I was Warclaidhm, I would train my ass so hard so I would prove this place how much they're so wrong..

But I ain't, so I just continue messing around with y'all:)

p.s. Thanks for the english lessons, getting better everyday:cool:

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-12-2005, 11:08 PM

I know George Bush and the secret service will assassinate anyone that comes within five feet of me.

It's for realz! I'm on his buddy list.

And fuck X, HOW MANY FUCKING YEARS OF YOU SAYING THANKS FOR THE ENGLISH LESSONS DO WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH? YOU SPEAKIE SHITTAE ENGLITS.

Since I've been reading this board, you absolutely have NOT improved. My dog could probably write better and more thought out words than spew from the hole that inhabits your abnormally fat head.

Xcalibur
03-13-2005, 08:19 AM
Liar.

Liar.

False.