PDA

View Full Version : Shadowdeath dagger

Jolena
02-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Looking to sell my shadowdeath dagger for a minimum bid of 35 million.

an onyx-studded black alloy misericord

The misericord is a simple design, a double-edged blade set with a long shallow runnel for strength. The black alloy lends it distinctive and unusual properties, however, causing the misericord to shift in and out of focus, appearing indistinct and hazy one moment and clear the next. Runes have been engraved upon the blade, but are impossible to read. The guard and pommel are studded with onyx in the shape of black rose blooms that fit into the ornate scrollwork of vines done in relief. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Loresong can be found here: http://www.duirstudios.com/SD.html

Please send all bids to AIM Breelv2 or U2U me.

Edited to add in that the dagger is 4x/5x depending on if it's fed or not. It flares shadowy tendrils which drain the HP points from foes when waved at them or you attack them. When the dagger is flaring, it uses the charges and thus decreases the enchant. To fill, you wave at the target and drain the HP from them. It does have a level restriction, that I believe is 5 below. Has several actions and when rubbed will tell you if it needs to be filled (is hungry) or if it's full and awaits your command.

[Edited on 2-27-2005 by Jolena]

hectomaner
02-27-2005, 02:21 PM
mmmm one of the better descriptions on the daggers too

Trinitis
02-27-2005, 02:29 PM
I'd kill for that dagger :(

AnticorRifling
02-27-2005, 02:54 PM
I just want it because it's onyx-studded.

Jolena
02-27-2005, 03:13 PM
It's also running for about 5 million less then the others that are for sale. Which is a plus! For those of you interested, I'd also rather have silvers then taking trades as I don't want to have to hassle with the issue of selling more items for the silvers.

Jolena
03-01-2005, 01:31 PM
bump

Jolena
03-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Second bump.

Jolena
03-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Shadowdeath Dagger sold. Thanks to all that were interested.