PDA

View Full Version : +22 Max Light Claid

Felicitii
02-02-2019, 04:18 PM
I'm gonna let go of my claid - so taking serious offers -- Buy it and get a partial enchant cert and turn this into a full 5x Claid

+22 Max light claid with a pocket, show, and a few zests

A Massive Claidhmore

>look claid
The claidhmore is enormous. Its heavy hilt is only outweighed by the massive blade, which rises from the expansive steel cross-guard like a mountain from the earth. Although this weapon is expansive, it lacks any decoration what-so-ever. The crafter left no remembrance of him or herself on this piece, save for its sheer size. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

>anal claid
You analyze your massive claidhmore and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

You can tell that the claidhmore is as light as it can get.

>weigh claid
You carefully examine the massive claidhmore and determine that the weight is about 6 pounds.

>look in claid
You unscrew the pommel of your massive claidhmore and glance into the cleverly concealed opening within the handle. Inside you see an oak leaf-cut periwinkle feystone. You screw the pommel back into place.

>Assess Claid
Careful examination indicates the massive claidhmore has a base strength of 95 and a base durability of 240. You also determine the current integrity of the massive claidhmore to be at 100.0%.

You heft the weapon a few times...but note nothing unusual about it. It appears to have standard claidhmore weighting (fantastic) to cause critical wounds.

>raise claid
You raise your massive claidhmore high above your head in triumph! A loud, high pitched whistle fills the air.

>rub claid
Careful not to cut yourself, you run one finger along the length of your claidhmore's blade, admiring its edge.

MB:70m
CB:70m Berost
Buyout:100m

silvers only sadly, somehow my husband broke paypal so we cant deposit into our bank

Felicitii
02-05-2019, 10:23 AM
Bumpity bump bump, if no ones interested I’ll gladly keep it, I’m just not using it and would prefer it didn’t rot away in my harness

Fortybox
02-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Bumpity bump bump, if no ones interested I’ll gladly keep it, I’m just not using it and would prefer it didn’t rot away in my harness

Must not be that great if you don't use it.

Berost
02-07-2019, 01:39 AM
MB

Felicitii
02-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Updated

Felicitii
02-07-2019, 06:47 PM
This will be listed as sold tomorrow night at 9pm EST if there are no further bids

Felicitii
02-08-2019, 09:29 PM
And Sold, congrats Berost