PDA

View Full Version : Stun and Choking Jewelry, Eye Color Vials

gsivkitt
01-28-2019, 11:07 PM
I have several old pieces of stun jewelry and one choking necklace for sale, along with eye color vials. I'm accepting Paypal or GoA. I'll run this until Friday night (2/1) and should be available all that evening for delivery. I'll accept buyout offers on any item. I'm usually around during the day on someone in game. You can ask on ;merchant, ;prime or ;help for Kittarynh and I should see it if you have any questions.

Choking jewelry:

1 - A deep blue scarab-clasped necklace MB: $5

Rubbing it makes it tighten around your throat each time until it kills you. It can be removed anytime.

>wear necklace
You hang your necklace around your neck.
>rub my necklace
You reach up and run your fingers across your necklace. Strange, it seems to feel tighter around your neck.
You rub your scarab-clasped necklace.
>rub my necklace
You reach up and run your fingers across your necklace. Strange, it seems to feel tighter around your neck.
You rub your scarab-clasped necklace.
>rem my necklace
You remove a deep blue scarab-clasped necklace from around your neck.

Stun Jewelry:

All of these piece work the same way. They're all worn, and trying to remove them stuns you for a set amount of time. They all have the same puzzle to remove them.

2 - a gold coiling dragon necklace Sold
3 - a carved onyx and silver necklace MB: $5
4 - a scorched mithril bracelet MB: $5
5 - a black moonstone bracelet MB: $5
6 - a tarnished mithril chainSold

Eye Color:

7 - a spherical pale lilac vial - MB: $10
8 - a spherical dark lavender vial - MB: $10

Malvadere
05-18-2021, 12:16 AM
I believe the rates are reasonable and available. This ring is stunning. The diamonds are the best part of this ring. They also seem to be lovely and friendly. On this topic, I have a short story. I decided to give my girlfriend a present a year ago.

I once drove to a lake and saw a duck. It puts the lotion on the skin. Doctor said my nose would stop bleeding if I kept my finger out of it. It's a trap! If it ain't broken, don't fix it. In other news, waffles.

HermieTheDentist
05-21-2021, 10:18 PM
I once drove to a lake and saw a duck. It puts the lotion on the skin. Doctor said my nose would stop bleeding if I kept my finger out of it. It's a trap! If it ain't broken, don't fix it. In other news, waffles.

Bwahahaaaa :lolwave: