PDA

View Full Version : Scroll infusion

Asha
02-26-2005, 03:46 PM
I take it you shouldn't try to infuse scrolls found in the pawnshop?
Do they have to be freshly found?

I waste countless coins on runestones and am really beginning to hate this spell becouse of this.

Syberus
02-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Sometimes the pawnshop scrolls are fresh... If you find a real nice one it's worth buying even if you can't charge it.. and charging it is just a plus. But yes the scroll has to be unused

Asha
02-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Another thing.
Is there a way I can tell a scroll cannot be infused OTHER than wasting the runestone I attempt it with?

Liberi Fatali
02-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Drayal
Another thing.
Is there a way I can tell a scroll cannot be infused OTHER than wasting the runestone I attempt it with?

To my (vast and immense!) knowledge, I don't think so. Not from my own experience, that is.

Tabor.

Syberus
02-27-2005, 05:25 PM
Not that I know of either

Fallen
02-27-2005, 07:09 PM
If you have some VERY nice scrolls, Virileus offers a service to combine them using an item of his. You will from there either be able to pay a bit more to have a master infuser work on them, or do it yourself. I hear the rates aren't that bad, either.

Though this site doesn't seem to have any info on his Scroll Infusing services, it can get you in contact with him.

http://www.virilneus.com

Letum
03-01-2005, 04:03 PM
If you find a rare spell on a scroll in the pawnshop, chances are the seller could not read it to use it. This excludes 318 scrolls, which should always be subject to suspicion.