PDA

View Full Version : Question

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Since when was HarmNone able to read minds?

--------

To: Hulkein
Sent: 2-24-2005 at 03:26 AM
Message: The following post is in violation of forum policy:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off-Topic » Hired felons in Washington State
posted on 2-23-2005 at 19:03 Post ID: 318549

Who said he was blatently wrong?

Tsa`ah?

PS. Tsa`ah, for someone who whined like a fairy when my ` key was broken and I was calling you Tsaah, you might want to stop being a hypocrite, and spell his name correctly.

It's Tamral, not Tams, or Tammy, or any other way you type out to be condescending.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Violation: Objectionable Content
Action taken: Post edited
Comments: I've changed the bolded word to "child". The word "fairy", in this connotation, is a sexual slur. Please don't use it here.

-------------

No, it is not a sexual slur. It was meant to be an emasculating slur.

Now I don't really care that it was edited in this case because I was more or less kidding around with Tsa`ah, but when I say fairy, I'm talking about the fairy's in Zelda.

How do you have the authority to just tell me it's a sexual slur?

If I had wanted that connotation, I would've said 'you whined like a beef wellington.'

Any explanation for pretending to know what I mean when I say the word fairy?

[Edited on 2-24-2005 by Hulkein]

Wezas
02-24-2005, 12:18 PM
Are fairies (like in Zelda) known for their whining?

It, to me, definately seemed like you meant the other definition (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fairy&r=f)

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Yes, when I think of a fairy from Zelda, I think of a whiney little girl.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Consider the context. Homosexuals are known for sucking dick, not whining.

Wezas
02-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Yes, when I think of a fairy from Zelda, I think of a whiney little girl.

Perhaps in the future - since "fairy" can be taken either way, to avoid any arguments we should use "whined like a little girl".

Wezas
02-24-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol

... except the lesbians

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
Perhaps in the future - since "fairy" can be taken either way, to avoid any arguments we should use "whined like a little girl".

I'd rather just be able to say the word fairy, thx.

Perhaps, in the future, certain people can stop operating under the pretense that they can read others minds.

Wezas
02-24-2005, 12:36 PM
So I should be able to say the word "fag" without anyone getting offended.

Being that it has the alternate meaning of cigarette.

Parkbandit
02-24-2005, 12:38 PM
REPORT: WEZAS JUST POSTED THE F WORD AND I WANT HIM AND HIS CRAPPY ASS SIGNATURE BANNED NOW!!!!!!!!!

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 12:42 PM
<<Being that it has the alternate meaning of cigarette.>>

No it doesn't. In England it does, and the internet is not England. You're posting from America. You've never lived in England. Terrible, terrible analogy.

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 12:49 PM
In addition to what Bob said, it might help your analogy if calling someone a cigarette was at all demeaning.

Calling someone a fairy - a floating, weak, girl-like character in Zelda - is an insult in and of itself ... with absolutely zero connotation of sexual preference, being compared to a fairy would still be insulting.

I know I'm not going to get an apology, I don't want anything negative to happen to HarmNone as a moderator, and I can go without saying the word fairy. I just find it pathetic how Mickey-Mouse it is around here lately concerning anything that a single member might think hints at sexual preference.

Parkbandit
02-24-2005, 12:56 PM
Sorry Hulkein.. when I use the term "Fairy", I've always meant it to denote one who is a homosexual. It's the stereotype that you are referring to.. maybe not the actual act.

Wezas
02-24-2005, 01:50 PM
No it doesn't. In England it does, and the internet is not England. You're posting from America. You've never lived in England.

I've been to England and heard it used myself. So bugger off you sodding poof.

02-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Christ, now we have the Homo Patrol out in full force. This is all we need.

- Arkans

Kainen
02-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Ignore this and read the second one.. cuz I goofed :D

[Edited on 2-24-2005 by Kainen]

Kainen
02-24-2005, 02:35 PM
What about that last part of the TOS didn't you understand? Why do people always have to try and get around what they've been told? They make the rules, regardless if you like them or not.

(Thanks Wezas)

Wezas
02-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Kainen

What about that last part of the TOS didn't you understand? Why do people always have to try and get around what they've been told? They make the rules, regardless if you like them or not.

edit =! quote

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 02:47 PM
<<Being that it has the alternate meaning of cigarette.>>

No it doesn't. In England it does, and the internet is not England. You're posting from America. You've never lived in England. Terrible, terrible analogy.

The internet is not solely America, either; nor does from whence a given person is posting define the internet. Therefore, the word "fag" in certain connotation, can mean cigarette. Since it is not practice to call people cigarettes when endeavoring to insult them with regard to what they do/say, for the purpose of these boards the meaning of said word is taken from the context in which it is used.

Parkbandit
02-24-2005, 02:49 PM
I've never heard anyone called "Beef Wellington" before here either.. so if I start calling people Cigarettes for a while.. then say I am moving to England, can I use the "fag" term?

-Just stirring the pot. ;)

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I've never heard anyone called "Beef Wellington" before here either.. so if I start calling people Cigarettes for a while.. then say I am moving to England, can I use the "fag" term?

-Just stirring the pot. ;)

No.:P

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 03:15 PM
<<The internet is not solely America, either>>

Wezas is.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 03:17 PM
http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/shop/merchandise/distro/distribution_labels/2004jan/chmafu/urkuma_cigarettes.jpg

There are a lot of fags in this thread.

xtc
02-24-2005, 03:24 PM

No it doesn't. In England it does, and the internet is not England. You're posting from America. You've never lived in England.

Three homosexual remarks in one post.....TOS violation

bugger = buggery to engage in anal sex

Sodding = Sod slang for homosexual from sodomy to engage in anal sex.

poof = fairy = homosexual

Question, if Bob admits to the above is it still a TOS violation?

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 03:30 PM
<<Question, if Bob admits to the above is it still a TOS violation?>>

Yes. It has a negative connotation toward men who have sex with other men, and we all know how cool they are that they need rules to protect them.

But since I'm one of those people now, I'm very saddened by Wezas' post and will probably commit suicide as a result.

Wezas
02-24-2005, 03:33 PM
I'm very saddened by Wezas' post and will probably commit suicide as a result.

Don't do that. Smile!

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/bob.jpg

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 03:37 PM
God you suck.

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by xtc

Three homosexual remarks in one post.....TOS violation

bugger = buggery to engage in anal sex

Sodding = Sod slang for homosexual from sodomy to engage in anal sex.

poof = fairy = homosexual

Question, if Bob admits to the above is it still a TOS violation?

If you guys are going to continue to make an issue of this, I guess I'll bring it up to Kranar and get his take on it. :shrug:

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 03:54 PM
http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/shop/merchandise/distro/distribution_labels/2004jan/chmafu/urkuma_cigarettes.jpg

There are a lot of fags in this thread.

Incorrect. There are a lot of fags in your post. ;)

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 03:59 PM

(Thanks Wezas)

Hey, genius, the entire point of me creating this thread was to say that I am not trying to get around anything by saying fairy. I don't mean it as a slur to ones sexual preference.

Wezas
02-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by HarmNoneIncorrect. There are a lot of fags in your post. ;)

Damn, HarmNone pwned.

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 04:09 PM

(Thanks Wezas)

Hey, genius, the entire point of me creating this thread was to say that I am not trying to get around anything by saying fairy. I don't mean it as a slur to ones sexual preference.

Regardless of how YOU purport to mean it, Hulkein, YOU are not the only poster on these boards. The word is associated with sexual slurs against homosexuals, as is stated in the dictionary. Therefore, it is not tolerated here.

As to whether or not I believe you were actually referring to little winged creatures who whine, well....I'll leave that alone. Playing with semantics to make a comment appear to be something it isn't has always bored the crap out of me. I find it childish. :yawn:

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 04:35 PM
I could've said 'whine like a bitch,' but I didn't want to offend women.

Instead I said fairy, a fictional character, but that isn't acceptable either.

I guess I'll just stick to sexist comments, since they're permitted.

GSTamral
02-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Fags of the world unite for the biggest chainsmoking event in history!

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 04:45 PM
I could've said 'whine like a bitch,' but I didn't want to offend women.

Since when did you become so averse to offending women, Hulkein?

Social Forum » Funniest and Most Damaging Campaign Commercial Yet

posted on 10-30-2004 at 17:05 Post ID: 266595 by Hulkein

Wow Keller stfu.

It's a forum, it's not as if someone came up to you in real life and told you a joke and is forcing a response from you.

It's here to be a funny thread, not to hear you whine like a slut.

If you don't like it you can always just stfu and browse to a different thread.

HarmNone ain't buying the subterfuge. Looks like "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.", to her.

Ravenstorm
02-24-2005, 04:47 PM

Are you trying to claim that the alternate, much more common and derogatory meaning didn't occur to you? That you never once thought 'hey, someone might take it to mean something that I didn't intend'? That whenever you hear someone being called a fairy, you immediately compare them to a small, winged fictional character from Zelda (who may or may not whine) and never once realize that it's not only also an insulting term to gays but one that more people will think of than a video game?

... Okay.

Raven

[Edited on 2-24-2005 by Ravenstorm]

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 04:51 PM
My sentiments exactly, Ravenstorm. There is little that looks more foolish than someone trying to come up with a lame-brained excuse that will disprove the obvious. :rolleyes:

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 04:56 PM
<< Are you trying to claim that the alternate, much more common and derogatory meaning didn't occur to you? >>

Correct.

Otherwise I would not have taken the time to create this topic.

<< Since when did you become so averse to offending women, Hulkein? >>

Notice the bolded word.

I never claimed I haven't insulted others that way, I said I didn't feel like doing it again.

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 05:01 PM
>I never claimed I haven't insulted others that way, I said I didn't feel like doing it again. <

That, Hulkein, is very good news, indeed. :)

CrystalTears
02-24-2005, 05:02 PM
This has to be the weirdest complaint EVAR.

The boards go with the majority. Fairy is used mostly to refer to homosexuals. Fine, in your world, it means the Zelda fairy. The fairy that doesn't even fucking talk. That doesn't make a sound. That floats around and gives health. Yeah, the whiny bitch. :rolleyes:

How about give the benefit of the doubt that you choose the wrong word for this and move on? Why make such a production out of something that you could have just 1) asked HarmNone personally about, or 2) give a rest and realized you fucked up, and not in a major way. Yeesh.

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 05:07 PM
1. It was a concern, meant to result in discussion.

Thus the posting of it in 'Forum Concerns and Discussions.'

If I hadn't made it clear enough already, I'll re-iterate.

I will stop using the word fairy, I have no qualms with HarmNone, I was questioning why it was considered to be a slur.

2. I used the fairy from Zelda as an example. It isn't the only type of fairy in the fictional world.

3. I didn't want to ask HarmNone personally because I already knew her take on it thanks to the U2U.

By posting it here I am now aware of the fact that most people see the word fairy as a slur.

I can't convince everyone that I really didn't think of that while I posted it, so I'll just let it go.

[Edited on 2-24-2005 by Hulkein]

Back
02-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Only took two pages of posts. I’m impressed.

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Eh, I did say I'd stop using the term pretty early on.

and I can go without saying the word fairy

Latrinsorm
02-24-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Fine, in your world, it means the Zelda fairy. The fairy that doesn't even fucking talk. That doesn't make a sound. That floats around and gives health. Yeah, the whiny bitch. You've obviously never played Ocarina of Time. You can borrow my Navi voodoo doll when you do.
Originally posted by Harmnone
Playing with semantics to make a comment appear to be something it isn't has always bored the crap out of me. I find it childish.Because your interpretation of someone else's words can't possibly be wrong? :?: When people take what I say and decide I hate homosexuals (or women, or what have you) I feel the need to defend myself (because I do not, in fact, hate homosexuals, or women, or what have you). This is childish?

Jonty
02-24-2005, 06:28 PM
as is stated in the dictionary.

What dictionary?

DeV
02-24-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Jonty

as is stated in the dictionary.

What dictionary? Most, I'd assume.

This one is taken from the generic dictionary.com:

A tiny imaginary being in human form, depicted as clever, mischievous, and possessing magical powers.

Offensive Slang. Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
When people take what I say and decide I hate homosexuals (or women, or what have you) I feel the need to defend myself (because I do not, in fact, hate homosexuals, or women, or what have you). This is childish?

No, but when you call someone a fag, and then swear you meant it in terms of cigarette, that is childish.

And yes, I know you (specific) aren't calling anyone a fag. It is just an example.

Jorddyn

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 06:50 PM
<<No, but when you call someone a fag, and then swear you meant it in terms of cigarette, that is childish.>>

Nobody did that. Shut the fuck up or read the thread.

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm

Originally posted by Harmnone
Playing with semantics to make a comment appear to be something it isn't has always bored the crap out of me. I find it childish.
Because your interpretation of someone else's words can't possibly be wrong? :?: When people take what I say and decide I hate homosexuals (or women, or what have you) I feel the need to defend myself (because I do not, in fact, hate homosexuals, or women, or what have you). This is childish?

I don't recall mentioning you at all, Latrinsorm. In reviewing the thread, I can find no post in which I mentioned you.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Certainly not a cop-out retort there.

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 06:58 PM
<<No, but when you call someone a fag, and then swear you meant it in terms of cigarette, that is childish.>>

Nobody did that. Shut the fuck up or read the thread.

Originally posted by Jorddyn
And yes, I know you (specific) aren't calling anyone a fag. It is just an example.

For your convenience.

Jorddyn

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah, Latrinsorm specifically did not do that.

You're inconveniencing me by being stupid.

Edit: If you'd like, I can respond to that in a different manner. Nobody is doing what you're complaining about, so how is it relevant to the topic at all? Oh it isn't. Okay.

[Edited on 2-25-2005 by Bobmuhthol]

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Yeah, Latrinsorm specifically did not do that.

You're inconveniencing me by being stupid.

This is me counting to 10 and reminding myself that you're nothing but a child.

Jorddyn

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 07:02 PM

Edit: If you'd like, I can respond to that in a different manner. Nobody is doing what you're complaining about, so how is it relevant to the topic at all? Oh it isn't. Okay.

In that case, you're just full of shit.

Jorddyn

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Generally I have to be wrong/lying/not correct for that to happen.

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Generally I have to be wrong/lying/not correct for that to happen.

See the first post.

for someone who whined like a fairy

Now I don't really care that it was edited in this case because I was more or less kidding around with Tsa`ah, but when I say fairy, I'm talking about the fairy's in Zelda.

That seems quite like calling someone a fag, then saying you meant cigarrette.

And, if you believe that is truly what he meant, you're incredibly gullible.

Jorddyn

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:16 PM
<<That seems quite like calling someone a fag, then saying you meant cigarrette.>>

If you think that, you are not very good with logic. It's completely nonsensical to call someone a cigarette, and would never happen. It's obvious what's meant. However, when I see someone say fairy, I'm not thinking about making fun of homosexuals. For all the people who claim to dislike targetting gays, you love jumping on everything and analyzing the possibility of whether or not gays would be offended. Maybe if people just shut the fuck up there wouldn't be a problem at all. And as I've already made apparent, the context makes no sense. I don't think I've ever heard gays referred to as whiny.

I can accept being gullible, as long as you're f'ing dumb.

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 07:26 PM

Again, incorrect. Homosexuals are known for having a different sexual orientation than heterosexuals.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:27 PM
OMG SEMANTICS.

Try a real response next time if I'm so wrong.

Back
02-24-2005, 07:27 PM
I thought this was over like a page ago.

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 07:30 PM
<<That seems quite like calling someone a fag, then saying you meant cigarrette.>>

If you think that, you are not very good with logic. It's completely nonsensical to call someone a cigarette, and would never happen.

Kind of like making fun of someone by saying they're whining like a video game character who neither whines nor speaks?

It's obvious what's meant.

It is also quite obvious what is meant when someone says someone is "whining like a fairy."

However, when I see someone say fairy, I'm not thinking about making fun of homosexuals.

You, too, think of the fairy in Zelda? That's quite interesting.

For all the people who claim to dislike targetting gays, you love jumping on everything and analyzing the possibility of whether or not gays would be offended. Maybe if people just shut the fuck up there wouldn't be a problem at all.

Make fun of gays, blacks, mentally handicapped people, veterans, tall people, short people, fat people, my dog, and my mailman. Have at it. Just be a fucking man and own up to that being what you (general) are doing. Throwing out an insult that you know can get you in trouble, then claiming "That's not what I meant!" on a technicality is bullshit.

And as I've already made apparent, the context makes no sense.

Nor does "whining like the silent fairy in Zelda.

I don't think I've ever heard gays referred to as whiny.

You need to get out more.

I can accept being gullible, as long as you're f'ing dumb.

Believe what you will.

Jorddyn

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 07:37 PM
<< Kind of like making fun of someone by saying they're whining like a video game character who neither whines nor speaks? >>

I used the fairy from Zelda as an example.

Fairy's are small and delicate.

As I said, when I called him a fairy I was comparing him to a whiney, small, and delicate woman.

<<Have at it. Just be a fucking man and own up to that being what you (general) are doing. Throwing out an insult that you know can get you in trouble, then claiming "That's not what I meant!" on a technicality is bullshit. >>

Yes, let me own up to it like a man, ON THE INTERNET. BOY THAT WILL SHOW MY MASCULINITY!

Why the hell would I care if I got something deleted for saying fairy? Oh, I know, I only care because it's really not what I meant. As I said, if I meant that I would've told him he's whining like a beef wellington.

Do me a favor and pipe down.

[Edited on 2-25-2005 by Hulkein]

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 07:38 PM
OMG SEMANTICS.

Try a real response next time if I'm so wrong.

Here's one:

All homosexuals do not "suck dick". Homosexuals, as a group are, therefore, not known for "sucking dick", but for having a different sexual orientation than heterosexuals, as I said.

You, Bob, are wrong. I believe DeV can attest to that. :D

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Do me a favor and pipe down.

I do believe I'm quite allowed to "speak" my mind, so long as it falls within the rules of these boards.

So, no :)

Jorddyn

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Are you verifying that the term beef Wellington, to you, is a sexual slur, Hulkein?

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 07:42 PM
No, I use the word 'stfu' as a sexual slur.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:43 PM
<<Here's one:

All homosexuals do not "suck dick". Homosexuals, as a group are, therefore, not known for "sucking dick", but for having a different sexual orientation than heterosexuals, as I said.

You, Bob, are wrong. I believe DeV can attest to that.>>

That's the same response. You can say fairy = faggot, but not understand what I mean when I say homosexuals are known for sucking dick over whining.

Fine, homosexuals are known for being attracted to their own sex and not whining. Now I'm right.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:46 PM
<<Kind of like making fun of someone by saying they're whining like a video game character who neither whines nor speaks?>>

Oh yeah, I'm sure you play Zelda all the time to be able to know. Shut up.

<<It is also quite obvious what is meant when someone says someone is "whining like a fairy.">>

Wrong.

<<You, too, think of the fairy in Zelda? That's quite interesting.>>

Put words in my mouth again, and you'll find a dick in yours.

Fuck you, I'm not reading the rest of your post because it's just too dumb.

In conclusion, SHUT UP.

<<No, I use the word 'stfu' as a sexual slur.>>

rofl.

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 07:46 PM
I understand perfectly what you meant, Bob. I also understand that you were wrong in what you said. It happens.

DeV
02-24-2005, 07:48 PM
Fine, homosexuals are known for being attracted to their own sex and not whining. Now I'm right. My girlfriend would prove otherwise.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:48 PM
<<I understand perfectly what you meant, Bob. I also understand that you were wrong in what you said. It happens.>>

Right, but after telling me I'm wrong, and still knowing what I meant, you could have rebutted it. Instead, you just delayed any progress. It happens.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:49 PM
<<My girlfriend would prove otherwise.>>

So now you're stereotyping all homosexuals because of what one person did. I hope you don't complain if I say all black men kill their wives and get wrongfully acquitted.

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Put words in my mouth again, and you'll find a dick in yours.

Enjoy that dream.

Fuck you, I'm not reading the rest of your post because it's just too dumb.

In conclusion, SHUT UP.

Well, gee, how can I argue with such an eloquent, based in fact, well thought out argument?

Jorddyn

HarmNone
02-24-2005, 07:53 PM
<<I understand perfectly what you meant, Bob. I also understand that you were wrong in what you said. It happens.>>

Right, but after telling me I'm wrong, and still knowing what I meant, you could have rebutted it. Instead, you just delayed any progress. It happens.

Nah, Bob. I was talking to you. No progress was going to occur anyway. It's a given.

Instead, I decided to take a page from your book and simply tell you you're wrong. You seem to understand that kind of thing. You do it to others quite often. :D

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:56 PM
<<Well, gee, how can I argue with such an eloquent, based in fact, well thought out argument?>>

You were supposed to just shut up, not continue.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:57 PM
I see you're replying. STFU and don't.

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 07:59 PM
<<Well, gee, how can I argue with such an eloquent, based in fact, well thought out argument?>>

You were supposed to just shut up, not continue.

You may chant as much as you want "You're wrong, I win, shut up!" That does not make your 'victory' truth, nor does it mean that I must comply with your wishes.

Jorddyn

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 08:00 PM
I see you're replying. STFU and don't.

:lolwave:

See previous.

Jorddyn

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 08:00 PM
You're wrong, though.

Jorddyn
02-24-2005, 08:02 PM
You're wrong, though.

:lolwave:

See previous.

Jorddyn

Back
02-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Its ok to say whiney little bitch, right?

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 08:05 PM
<<Its ok to say whiney little bitch, right?>>

Yes, somehow sexism is far less offensive than bigotry.

Tsa`ah
02-25-2005, 12:56 AM
I just have to say ... after 4 pages of Bob being Bob and Hulkien explaining his usage of fairy .... You're both just so full of shit it isn't even funny.

Hulkein
02-25-2005, 03:25 AM
The thing here is I really am telling the truth.

I wouldn't waste this much time to bother HarmNone.

I find her to be a nice lady, and quite helpful.

HarmNone
02-25-2005, 06:23 AM
The thing here is I really am telling the truth.

I wouldn't waste this much time to bother HarmNone.

I find her to be a nice lady, and quite helpful.

Hulkein, hon, if you really didn't know the alternate meaning for the word you used, you've learned a valuable lesson here. That's not a word you want to go around calling people. It's degrading.

Now, let's just forget it ever happened, eh? :)

Bobmuhthol
02-25-2005, 10:43 AM
<<I just have to say ... after 4 pages of Bob being Bob and Hulkien explaining his usage of fairy .... You're both just so full of shit it isn't even funny.>>

I'm so sorry that just because I exist I'm supposed to make fun of gays by calling them fairies. Something must be wrong with me for not doing that.