PDA

View Full Version : Date's with Chica and Aurawyn

crazymage
02-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Since they both suck and i have yet to recieve my one hour date w/ either i am selling them off! I paid 1.3m and 750k respectively, i also will take cash muhahah

MB 1 silver

[Edited on 2-23-2005 by crazymage]

Divinity
02-23-2005, 06:57 PM
...Don't get mad at me because I keep telling you to do it and your the one holding out.

Miss X
02-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Not even slightly amused by this. I hope its a fucking joke because anyone who bids will be lucky to get a second with me while I bone shatter them, let alone a whole hour.

crazymage
02-23-2005, 07:05 PM
See, shes feisty. Thats worth atleast 50k come on people!

4a6c1
02-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Sergey bought you??! Thats the easiest date evar. I will explain.

DEFINITION SERGEY DATE:

(Sergey sleeps joo. Joo are pwned for next 10 minutes)

(Sergey humps the table leg and the table gets a new stain on it)

Sergey leaves.

....7 minutes pass while joo are pwned asleep.....

(Sergey comes back and sniffs the stain on the table, shuddering in strange psycho-flavored ecstacy)

Sergey leaves.

(Joo wake up and feel like joo have been traumatized by a clown that has big shoes. And joo remember thats what Sergey looks like.)

The end.

*edited for a few more joos

[Edited on 2-24-2005 by JihnasSpirit]

crazymage
02-23-2005, 07:09 PM
rofl i fuckin love jihna.

crazymage
02-23-2005, 07:10 PM
i mean hate!!

Divinity
02-23-2005, 07:11 PM
:wtf2: Eff that, I'm with Chica. I'll just offer you a bolt to the eye.

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 07:12 PM
<<Not even slightly amused by this. I hope its a fucking joke because anyone who bids will be lucky to get a second with me while I bone shatter them, let alone a whole hour.>>

But you were fine when people watched you get sold in-game?

What a fucking dumb thing to say.

crazymage
02-23-2005, 07:12 PM
lamest house EVER

Miss X
02-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<Not even slightly amused by this. I hope its a fucking joke because anyone who bids will be lucky to get a second with me while I bone shatter them, let alone a whole hour.>>

But you were fine when people watched you get sold in-game?

What a fucking dumb thing to say.

I did it for a friend who asked me to help out, I have offered the hour to Sergey many times but he has not taken me up on this offer. I also offered to give him back the silver he paid and he refused this also. I wish I had never taken part but alas, one cannot change history.

I don't post here as Chica, I post here as Vic. I did the auction thing in game as Chica, I don't want to have to deal with it here. I already have people asking me about it in game and it pisses me the fuck off. If that is your idea of dumb? Fine, my opinion still stands, end of story.

Now, I suggest we stop cluttering up the folder with all of this before Akman has to clean up. Thanks.

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 07:25 PM
My suggestion is to not whore yourself out if you're going to complain when people start to think you whored yourself out.

I bid 1 silver.

crazymage
02-23-2005, 07:30 PM
i withdraw my hos i didnt want her to be to pissed!

Fallen
02-23-2005, 07:58 PM
The event was quite alot of fun. Sergey, be a man and take charge here.

Still waiting on those logs of the event.

LeviB
02-23-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
Not even slightly amused by this. I hope its a fucking joke because anyone who bids will be lucky to get a second with me while I bone shatter them, let alone a whole hour.

Is it just me or is her talking about "bone shatter" deeply erotic?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Bah, who could put a price on Chica!

<3 Chica

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 10:18 PM
I could. 1 silver.

Asha
02-24-2005, 06:05 AM
Chica = I bid my eternal soul.
Aurawyn = I bid my body and my heart.

Of course , they are both worth much , much more.

:heart: :heart:

[Edited on 2-24-2005 by Drayal]

Kainen
02-24-2005, 07:04 AM
The only one that should be being yelled at is Sergey. He's the one that offered you up like stuff in the bargin bin at a garage sale. NOT that I think you are. As far as selling yourself in game.. well I didn't see where either of you offered sex of any kind during that hour. BUT, when you do stuff like that you HAD to know it would open you up to comments like the ones that have been made here.

Mistomeer
02-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Are the dates transferrable?

If that's the case, I'll buy them out and give them to Michaelous.

Asha
02-24-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Drayal
Chica = I bid my eternal soul.
Aurawyn = I bid my body and my heart.

Of course , they are both worth much , much more.

:heart: :heart:

Bah, before that gets taken the way i didn't want it to . .
Notice I offer no silver. It's mine , it's staying mine and if you think about it , the things I offered they can never really have.
The power of worthless sentiment is almost as strong as the coin.

:heart: Greed. :heart:

PS.
Im just extreemly pissed it didn't work.
Imagine , a halfling and a sylvan getting busy while you sit back and watch with a cigar.
umm . . actually nope.
I retract my bid. :(

Fallen
02-24-2005, 09:25 AM
Imagine , a halfling and a sylvan getting busy while you sit back and watch with a cigar. >>

(Evarin firmly grasps the cigar in both hands, turns it over, and drives the lit end deep into both his eyes.)

Express relief

Asha
02-24-2005, 09:28 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Drew
02-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
Imagine , a halfling and a sylvan getting busy while you sit back and watch with a cigar. >>

(Evarin firmly grasps the cigar in both hands, turns it over, and drives the lit end deep into both his eyes.)

Express relief

Hah, hilarious