PDA

View Full Version : Face Analyzer *omg repost*

Wezas
02-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Face Analyzer (http://faceanalyzer.com)

Saw this one one of the other boards I frequent. It's pretty bad ass.

It looks like once you register, it'll let you link to your results.

[Edited on 2-23-2005 by Wezas]

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Uh oh already posted alert.

Wezas
02-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Uh oh already posted alert.

Pwned by Stanley a few weeks ago.

Skimmed the Websites folder and didn't see it.

[Edited on 2-23-2005 by Wezas]

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 02:23 PM
The one thing that never changes no matter how many pictures I put up is my very low gay factor. :heart:

DeV
02-23-2005, 02:26 PM
The one thing that never changes no matter how many pictures I put up is my very low gay factor. :heart: Eh, I had a very low gay rating with three different pictures.

It's not a good judge of teh gayness.

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Obviously you aren't gay, then. This can't be wrong.

Axhinde
02-23-2005, 02:31 PM
I agree with Bob on this one. I got 1.3 Gayness factor with each picture. Somebody lied to you, DeV.

DeV
02-23-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm a straight woman trapped in a lesbians body. :(

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 02:33 PM
My celebrity match is Orlando Bloom.

Parkbandit
02-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Heh.. the only pic I had on this computer was Warclaidhm's.

Here's his results:

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 02:37 PM
http://www.faceanalyzer.com/member.aspx?id=13338

hahahahahahahahaha@warclaidhm

Parkbandit
02-23-2005, 02:47 PM
:D

Parkbandit
02-23-2005, 02:48 PM
And people continue to wonder why George wants to liberate the Middle East. WELL DUH.. HE'S 40% ARAB!

You go George. Free your people!

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Congratulations, George Bush! You're Middle Eastern!

Way to post it first, jerk.

[Edited on 2-23-2005 by Bobmuhthol]

DeV
02-23-2005, 02:51 PM
It's all beginning to make sense now PB.

Parkbandit
02-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Congratulations, George Bush! You're Middle Eastern!

Way to post it first, jerk.

[Edited on 2-23-2005 by Bobmuhthol]

pwned.

Parkbandit
02-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by DeV
It's all beginning to make sense now PB.

Exactly.. it's all coming together.

The war wasn't about WMD, it was all about liberation. He just SAID it was about WMD to get the white man to buy into it.

He r smart.

Kitsun
02-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Haha, I love this thing, I submitted a screenshot of my EQ2 character and it actually worked.

Kuyuk
02-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Damn my kid is a genius...hey, wtf! I'm not chinese!

Kuyuk
02-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Doh! he's also a chick!

Kuyuk
02-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Holy shit...it guessed I was a chef.... wtf?!

K.

Jenisi
02-23-2005, 04:07 PM
Race Analysis Race Analysis Explained

85% South East Asian
15% Chinese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0% Black
0% East Indian
0% Middle Eastern
0% Eastern European
0% Southern European
0% Anglo Saxon
0% Korean/Japanese

Personality Profile Rank Click here to see your celebmatch.

Intelligence 6.2 Average Intelligence ?
Risk 4.1 Low Risk ?
Ambition 5.8 Average Ambition ?
Gay Factor 1.5 Very Low Gay Factor ?
Honor 4.9 Average Honor ?
Politeness 5.4 Average Politeness ?
Income 6.2 $30,000 - $50,000 ?
Sociability 5.3 Average Sociability ?
Promiscuity 3.3 Low Promiscuity ?

YOUR ARCHETYPE:

Personality Profile:

You particularly enjoy the traditional way of life. Having drinks with your friends, attending parties and relaxing while watching TV are some of the simple pleasures you indulge in. You may also enjoy physical exercise. Your driving force is to retire as early as possible, so that you can do the things you enjoy more often. Your main source of ambition comes from this desire.

You dont particularly like your job but you do it without complaining. You realize that the income that it provides is essential to your lifestyle. You are friendly yet competitive with your co-workers. This competitiveness may lead you to squander your earnings to match other peoples' possessions.

You operate most effectively when there is a set power structure, and the lines of authority are clear. You know your place in the ranks, you play by the rules, and will deliver what is expected of you. You do not care for responsibility; you would rather be care free.

Your view of other types
You sometimes disagree with Boss types, but you respect them for the most part. You may even be envious of their lifestyles. You find Academic types boring and uptight. You have very little in common with them. However some White collar types may respect the accomplishments of certain Academic types. You think that Artist types are unrealistic and immature. You like interacting with Charmer types, and sometimes envy their charisma. You perceive Gambler types mostly as loners and untrustworthy. However, since you may have to interact with them on a daily basis you are not hostile to them. You believe Drifters are too lazy to work for a living but you sometimes feel pity for them.

Other types' view of you
Boss types may have some things in common with Blue collar types, but for the most part they only interact with you during the course of business. Academics see White collar types as unsuccessful versions of themselves, but because of work situations they may have to interact with you often. Artists do not interact with you, for they consider you to be a slave of conformity. Charmer types may associate with you; they find that the collar types are the people that mostly want to hang around them. To the Drifter types your repetitive routines seem boring; they would prefer having more fun and excitement. They may however enjoy the company of some Blue collar types.

Jenisi
02-23-2005, 04:07 PM
I was dying of laughter when it said male for my gender.

Jenisi
02-23-2005, 04:08 PM
And Kuyuk's kid is female hahaha. I think it's broke.

Shari
02-23-2005, 04:42 PM
When I did it through Stanley's post I was lazy and only did one picture. I was a Charmer though.

02-23-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm 100% Eastern European. It disagreed with me. :(

- Arkans

Wezas
02-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Arkans

- Arkans

100% black, eh?

The Cat In The Hat
02-23-2005, 05:00 PM
WTF, it just told me I was 100% South East Asian... Do i LOOK south east asian??!

100% South East Asian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0% Black
0% East Indian
0% Middle Eastern
0% Eastern European
0% Southern European
0% Anglo Saxon
0% Korean/Japanese
0% Chinese

Intelligence 5.8
Risk 3.9
Ambition 5.8
Gay Factor 1.3
Honor 4.6
Politeness 6.0
Income 6.5
Sociability 4.9
Promiscuity 3.1

YOUR ARCHETYPE:

Personality Profile: White collar

You particularly enjoy the traditional way of life. Having drinks with your friends, attending parties and relaxing while watching TV are some of the simple pleasures you indulge in. You may also enjoy physical exercise. Your driving force is to retire as early as possible, so that you can do the things you enjoy more often. Your main source of ambition comes from this desire.

You dont particularly like your job but you do it without complaining. You realize that the income that it provides is essential to your lifestyle. You are friendly yet competitive with your co-workers. This competitiveness may lead you to squander your earnings to match other peoples' possessions.

You operate most effectively when there is a set power structure, and the lines of authority are clear. You know your place in the ranks, you play by the rules, and will deliver what is expected of you. You do not care for responsibility; you would rather be care free.

Your view of other types
You sometimes disagree with Boss types, but you respect them for the most part. You may even be envious of their lifestyles. You find Academic types boring and uptight. You have very little in common with them. However some White collar types may respect the accomplishments of certain Academic types. You think that Artist types are unrealistic and immature. You like interacting with Charmer types, and sometimes envy their charisma. You perceive Gambler types mostly as loners and untrustworthy. However, since you may have to interact with them on a daily basis you are not hostile to them. You believe Drifters are too lazy to work for a living but you sometimes feel pity for them.

Other types' view of you
Boss types may have some things in common with Blue collar types, but for the most part they only interact with you during the course of business. Academics see White collar types as unsuccessful versions of themselves, but because of work situations they may have to interact with you often. Artists do not interact with you, for they consider you to be a slave of conformity. Charmer types may associate with you; they find that the collar types are the people that mostly want to hang around them. To the Drifter types your repetitive routines seem boring; they would prefer having more fun and excitement. They may however enjoy the company of some Blue collar types.

White Collar:
-Slightly more intelligent and ambitious than the Blue collar type.
Occupation Examples: Secretary, Police Officer, Telemarketer, Computer Programmer, Office worker

02-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Thank God for small favors, no. I got like 37% South East Asian, 20% Eastern European, and 43% East Indian. It was pretty beef wellington.

- Arkans

Bobmuhthol
02-23-2005, 05:12 PM
I'm going to say that this is accurate, and if you get incorrect results it's because your picture is retarded. ie. if you smile, your eyes will be a different shape and most of the time end up Asian/Korean.

02-23-2005, 05:17 PM
How the fuck do you get Asian out of that picture?

- Arkans

Kuyuk
02-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Because you have the asian kung fu haircut.

It knows.

K.

02-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Haha owned.

- Arkans

Latrinsorm
02-23-2005, 07:12 PM
It said I was a female. The last pic I have of me in short hair is analog and from about 3 years ago, so I guess I'm stuck. :( :blndwhip:

02-23-2005, 07:49 PM
It was just telling yout hat you love teh c0ck nicely.

- Arkans

Kuyuk
02-23-2005, 08:04 PM
I thought Latrin was female?

K?

Jorddyn
02-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Kuyuk
I thought Latrin was female?

:lolwave:

Jorddyn, feels his pain

Latrinsorm
02-23-2005, 10:01 PM
One time I mistakenly called Ravenstorm a chick. F U KARMA!!!!

<-- male

longshot
02-23-2005, 11:51 PM
I'm a bit surprised...

I can think of two faces that for sure need a running.

Wezas, if we could unmask the hidden f ury in your avatar...

Also, I believe a certain sidekick of his needs a run in the machine.

Not the fake pictures of random strangers on the net... the real one- The one who hides her pain through merciless demolition of Hostess baked goods.

[Edited on 2-24-2005 by longshot]

peam
02-23-2005, 11:54 PM
Don't you dare say the name.

Parkbandit
02-24-2005, 05:01 PM
The one thing that never changes no matter how many pictures I put up is my very low gay factor. :heart:

Still low.. which is weird.

FOR A CHINESE WOMAN!!!

[Edited on 2-24-05 by Parkbandit]

Hulkein
02-24-2005, 05:16 PM
It must be the samurai sword in the picture.

Damn stereotypical analyzer.

Soulpieced
02-24-2005, 05:23 PM
I always knew Bob was really a Chinese woman in a 14 year old's body.

Eiderfleur
02-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Hehe a little wrong on the whole race analysis I suppose but still pretty interesting. :)

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2005, 07:02 PM
hahahahah what the motherfuck

p.s. that picture is terrible, Eiderfleur. You're not emotionless, you're not looking straight at the camera, there's hair covering your eyes, etc. End result: You must be Japanese!

[Edited on 2-25-2005 by Bobmuhthol]

faiyth
02-25-2005, 03:25 PM
I've stuck in 4 different peoples photos and everyone is blue collar or white collar and we all have the same personality word for word.. somethings broken.

faiyth
02-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Ohh.. as soon as I said that i plugged in another picture of me with no makeup and guess what! no makeup made me very rich! Very polite and very intelligent! Wearing makeup I was 30k-50k, average politeness, and average intelligence.

Personality Profile Rank Click here to see your celebmatch.

Intelligence 7.9 Very Intelligent ?
Risk 2.1 Very Low Risk ?
Ambition 7.0 High Ambition ?
Gay Factor 1.0 Very Low Gay Factor ?
Honor 5.0 Average Honor ?
Politeness 9.9 Very High Politeness ?
Income 8.9 Over $100,000 ?
Sociability 6.0 Average Sociability ?
Promiscuity 2.0 Very Unpromiscuous ?

YOUR ARCHETYPE:

Personality Profile:

You are a long-term planner, diligent worker and avoid risk as much as possible. You are of above average intelligence and have the ability to focus on tasks that seem unimportant at present, but can lead to greater things in the foreseeable future. You are not keen to interact with others or make social connections. You would rather gain material wealth before putting yourself in a position to be judged. You are not confrontational unless someone directly opposes your intellectual beliefs. You are highly concerned with your social status. You are keen to avoid risks that could jeopardize your long-term plans. You take a calculated approach to life, working hard to control all aspects of it in order to not leave anything important to chance.

You tend to be a perfectionist and quite self-conscious. You sometimes wish you were less reserved and more like some others you see who are more bold and outspoken in social situations. But as much as you try to be like them, you cannot, because you care too much about the future to ever be comfortable taking risks in social situations.

Your view of other types
Academic types can end up rich but it will take longer than with Boss types. You see Boss types as potential business clients and as great resources to expand your contacts. Therefore you treat them with respect. For the most part you do not respect Artist types, however there are some Alpha Artists that you give some credit to. You look down upon Blue collar types as you consider them ignorant. You see White collar types as unsuccessful versions of yourself, but because of work situations you may have to interact with them often. You have very little in common with Charmers, therefore you avoid them. You consider Gambler types to make foolish decisions, and for the most part you do not interact with them. At times you feel sorry for Drifters.

Other types' view of you
Boss types consider you to be a valuable resource of advice. They constantly interact with you to make better decisions and they often respect your opinion. For the most part Artist types do not interact with you for they rather take it easy. They however may like you because of your knowledge of subjects that they find interesting. Blue collar types find you boring and uptight, they have very little in common with you. White collar types may respect your accomplishments and ambition. Charmer types regard you as mostly withdrawn from life and too uppity to hang around with. Gambler types think that because you play so safe you miss out on great opportunities. Drifter types have no regard for you, because your repetitive routines seem boring to them.

Alpha academic: Solid long-term planner. Highly intelligent, ambitious and loyal to close ones.

Expected Occupations: Lawyer, Doctor, Investment Banker, Chief Accountant, Corporate Consultant, Head Engineer, Stock Broker, Business owner (professional skill/knowledge based business operation)

Beta academic: Not as intelligent or ambitious as Alpha Academics, but still focused on being materially successful.

Expected Occupations: Lawyer, Doctor, Investment Analyst, Accountant, Architect, Engineer, Professor, Researcher, Psychologist

Theta academic: Not as intelligent as Alpha and Beta academics, but still intelligent.

Expected Occupations: Pharmacist, Accountant, Teacher, Journalist, Computer Technician

ieva
02-26-2005, 01:05 PM

- Arkans

Maybe your parents aren't telling you something.

Besides - the thing can't be correct. It didn't have "Nazi" as one of the racial options.

longshot
02-26-2005, 01:25 PM
How the fuck do you get Asian out of that picture?

- Arkans

Malnutrition

xtc
02-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Georgey Boy is 40% Middle Eastern hmmmm someone needs to get his ass down to Guantanamo Bay.