PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with your God Wedding?

Insodus
02-23-2005, 12:43 AM
One of my characters is planning on getting a god wedding in the next few months. Great roleplay and all, and lots of alters. But just in general I want to know from people who got a god wedding, are you glad you did?

Drew2
02-23-2005, 01:51 AM
Funny story. I paid for a god wedding that never happened.

I even planned out all the alters and everything. Fell through. Oh wellz.

Amaron
02-23-2005, 08:15 AM
I loved my god wedding...

I had GameHost Kaikala. She was the best. I would pick a date shes running one before any others.

There is a log of my wedding here:

http://www.geocities.com/landrai/Wedding.html

( not all the links are up yet like our designs and food)

Also she got some extra things approved like make the drink glasses leave a souvenir class behind that we designed.

GM Brenwynn was awesome with our designs. And basically if we supplied the rare metal and gem she ok'd it. And if we could prove a previous item was made off the shelf (if she questioned it) she made it. We really had very little worries with designs.

I did not need my feature alteration so I was allowed to give it to my maid of honor as a present.

So anyway yes it was great and I loved it.

J

[Edited on 2-23-2005 by Amaron]

Myshel
02-23-2005, 11:01 AM
We had a great time even though Ardwen had a terrible connection and kept blinking out though the ceremony.

http://www.anzwers.org/free/jypsie/gs3weddings/gsiv/wedmyshel1.html

DeV
02-23-2005, 11:17 AM
They are alot of fun. My in game brother had one and our GMs were Hunterleigh and Eliryan who were both awesome before and during the event.

Here is a log of the wedding:
http://gemstone.jenniferangel.us/wedding.html

02-23-2005, 12:33 PM
I might pay $200...

- Arkans

Enceladus
02-23-2005, 01:40 PM
If you're after the whole wedding experience, with the guarenteed alters and the wedding itself, go for it.

I'm not sure if third class tickets on the Wavedancer will get access to the wedding priest, but if so, and all you're wanting is the verbs, save a good chunk of money and get a double-occupancy ticket.

Miss X
02-23-2005, 01:48 PM
I want a proper wedding!

Czeska
02-23-2005, 02:03 PM
I had one before the feature alters were part of it, and I still loved it.

SpunGirl
02-23-2005, 03:52 PM
I had one (kind of) and I found it VERY worth the half that I paid. Valyxia was our GH, and Andraste did our item list. I wish Valyxia was still a GH, she did a great job.

On a side note, Kaikala r00ls.

-K

Vixen
02-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Heh I was the other half of Tayre's broken wedding. Its been sitting on the account for.. what 3 years now? I don't think they allow refunds either, else it wouldnt be sitting there...

Kasia

Divinity
02-23-2005, 07:14 PM
They do allow refunds. I just don't know the conditions of it.

I greatly enjoyed the wedding that was planned. A lot of fun, a bit stressful but that was our fault. I would recommend someone try it at least once if you have the extra pocket change.