PDA

View Full Version : Unadorned grey voucher

Altheren
10-27-2018, 12:55 PM
MB: 1m
CB: 1m Hood Sold!

You analyze your grey voucher and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

Your voucher is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has rotating Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has a Bless, Consecration, or E-Bladed flare on it the customized messaging.
An unadorned grey voucher can not be altered in any way.
To use the voucher, you will need to RAISE your grey voucher while holding your weapon, armor, or runestaff in the other hand.

Elemental examples :
Cold Indigo and ethereal, an icicle-wreathed dragon eel bursts from your vultite falchion and explodes into a bog troll!
Electricity Silvery grey and ethereal, an electricity-wreathed dragon eel bursts from your vultite falchion and explodes into a bog troll!
Fire Bright red and ethereal, a flame-wreathed dragon eel bursts from your vultite falchion and explodes into a bog troll!

Hoodtralfeck
10-29-2018, 12:09 AM
explain how this works? it get put on a weapon that has no flares , and when i get it Consecrated then blessed by a cleric with enough lore to have the water flares it will then activate?
i have no exp with E-Blade spell or weapons with it on them . But would be cool to have custom blessed flare for my Reim hunts

Hoodtralfeck
10-29-2018, 12:29 AM
ill bid 1m and find out the hard way

Maerit
10-29-2018, 10:35 AM
It is designed to cause a custom flare messaging for any of the player flares. So, if you bless with 304 applying holy water flares, you'll have the water flare eel messaging. If you use e-blade on the weapon, it will have the eel flare messaging for the element variety you e-bladed. If you use consecrate for plasma flares, then it will result in having the plasma eels as your flare messaging.