PDA

View Full Version : Other souls

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 09:23 PM
I understand that many people use their older characters to protect their younger ones... but how obvious can you be?

Rorac is in the cul-de-sac and he thumped someone named Saddlebags (horrible name) and then she goes like this when she can speak..

Saddlebags is able to breathe again.
>
Saddlebags says, "prbably my sister jaymee who is in kindness throwin stuff out that i might add your pickin up rorac so BACK OFF"
Saddlebags says, "prbably my sister jaymee who is in kindness throwin stuff out that i might add your pickin up rorac so BACK OFF"
>
Rorac removes a cudgel from in his T'Kirem-styled battlecloak.
>
>
Rorac thumps Saddlebags!
The blow catches him square in the solar plexus! He doubles over, gasping for air.
>
Camri blinks.
>
Rorac says, "Please stop having such a bad name and repeating yourself in such a manner."

So then Jaymee comes running in, starts trying to attack Rorac and telling him that her husband will come deal with him. So isn't all of that against gemstone policy? It took the constable yelling in that we stop or we all get arrested for her to leave.

Artha
09-14-2003, 09:26 PM
Heh, a GM noticed and got the constable in there.

Congratulations to rorac for thumping people with retarded names, though.

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Oh we also had a person named Mountain in here at the same time.

peam
09-14-2003, 09:34 PM
Rorac's just as idiotic.

This need to be moved to complaints.

AnticorRifling
09-14-2003, 09:37 PM
Jaymee went on a bitching spree on the amulet too. Quite annoying.

Chadj
09-14-2003, 09:38 PM
Jaymee is actually pretty cool... although i dont know what the hell that was about. She has been acting.. different lately... im wondering if she got sold maybe?

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 09:39 PM
Who knows.. I whispered to her that it is (to my knowledge) against GS policy to come and attack someone for their actions against your other soul. All she said was she knew and kept attacking him and threatening him with her husband.

Chadj
09-14-2003, 09:40 PM
Now im REALLY confused as to whats going on.. maybe i talk to her?

SpunGirl
09-14-2003, 09:43 PM
Jaymee got all irritated when I privately asked her not to think out loud regarding reporting and GS (yes, she said, "You GS junkies), so I reported HER. People like that are huge losers, Rorac nonwithstanding.

-K

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 09:44 PM
Rorac wasn't my concern... her (as she called it outloud) Mule repeating the same thing over and over again annoyed me and my headache... and then to have Jaymee run in and start attacking Rorac for something he did to her other character... it was retarded.

Chadj
09-14-2003, 09:49 PM
well, shes offline right now, but when she comes back, i will try to take care of it

SpunGirl
09-14-2003, 09:54 PM
I agree. People using their other chars for conflict is so lame.

-K

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 09:58 PM
And she was just so obvious about it. She wasn't trying to hide it or anything, just openly saying "you thumped me" on Jaymee when it was the other one he thumped.. and saying that he harmed her mule.

Rysk
09-14-2003, 09:58 PM
I love it when someone is like "Yea well my <obnoxiously high trained> <class> will come kill you!"

Frickin morons, every last one of them

what do i care if you have a 160 train cleric.. grats on the rezzing.. play in traffic

Adhara
09-14-2003, 10:02 PM
Some of us clerics actually hunt. *pinches Rysk playfully*

Edaarin
09-14-2003, 10:19 PM
Moved this over to the Complaints folder.

Snapp
09-14-2003, 11:11 PM
Yeah the Saddlebag/Jaymee thing was completely ridiculous. And I reported her pretty quick, so I know the GMs had to have seen what she was doing..I think they should have pulled her up rather then have the constable come in and say "Quiet down or you'll be arrested." I mean, she very blatantly broke policy, and admitted it a few times during the incident.

Jaymee
04-30-2004, 10:59 AM
I just have to say this is a way old topic that i never saw or would have responded to...let me explain this whole day in a nutshell ..

My main character is jaymee the day in question was a day i decided to clean out about 10 lockers and just give stuff away ...some very expensive stuff i might add also..i was in the culdesac handing things to young trains to help them out. I had a mule named SaddleBags who obviously carried my containers the people sittin there watchin this had seen me giving things in kindness to others. And that idiot started sleepin me because of my name? to me that is "AGAINST POLICY" i had never met the guy i had offered him the same chance as all the other folks in the culdesac to take some of my items...So here i was out of kindness giving things away and he starts "HARASSING ME" and hell yeah i got pissed i mean he didnt do it once he did it several times just to be a prick and other folks just sat there and watched why? because i obviously had other characters bringing things in to give away...and Rorac had picked a few of those items up! so to be a bad ass he slept me. Now to me i should be the one complaining not these stupid idiots ..I dont know this leloo person ive seen her but i have never attempted to talk to her that i know and shes here starting shit...Some people need to get a life! Should i have threatened with my husband..NO i shouldnt have but when someone is pickin on you because your mule is handing things out things that you were picking up for your use then i say you should expect to get your ass kicked...did i take it further and call a GM ..no DID i get on here and bitch...no not till now...did i tell my husband ..NO i was just pissed at the time! I can let shit go obviously others who get off on this shit cant! :moon:

GSLeloo
04-30-2004, 11:07 AM
lol! I wasn't starting shit so don't get your head too big. I simply pointed out yet another MAer. Please don't cry too hard, no one really cares that much.

Jaymee
04-30-2004, 11:09 AM
also the gms probably didnt "PULL ME" because they thought hmmm shes doin a very good deed and that was goin fine till some idiot took it upon himself to "handle" the situation.

Jaymee
04-30-2004, 11:10 AM
leloo exactly noone listens to your sorry ass! :wtf:

Drektor
04-30-2004, 11:12 AM
Man, I need to take better looks at the dates of this stuff. I thought Rorac was back..I kinda liked em.

GSLeloo
04-30-2004, 11:12 AM
LOL Wow... do you have any idea how many threads are made about people who MA or simply suck at roleplaying a day? It's not a personal offense, it's to show and share an annoyance. look at the date of this thread, it expired from people caring a few months ago. Get over it already.

DeV
04-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Rorac was/is an ass so anything pertaining to him I can completely understand someone getting pissed off at. Everyone has slipped up at one point or another and if you havent, congratulations your perfect!

Jaymee
04-30-2004, 11:16 AM
i hadnt cared obviously enough to come post something initially but lets get the story straight. When i saw it i had to respond and i do take it personally. My character rarely has any confrontations I pride myself on being an upstanding person in and out of game and when one is doing something "kind" as i was and it to turn like that...its fucked up and more fucked up to end up here!

Syberus
04-30-2004, 11:16 AM
You bump a 7 month old thread in which your character named "saddlebags" is acting like a complete twit to tell the person who had probably forgotten that they made the threat to begin with not to start shit? And then tell them that they need to get a life? Ok...

The Korean
04-30-2004, 11:17 AM
hey, Jaymee, STFU bitch. you really must be bored bringing up old stuff. "Some people need to get a life!". maybe you should listen to your own words.

Jaymee
04-30-2004, 11:21 AM
bite me all of ya...i hadnt seen this or id have said something initally and saddlebags wasnt being an idiot she came in and started gettin slept because her name was not in favor with Rorac and someone that had lil to do with it felt the need to post it. anyways im done with this ive said my peice :bye:

GSLeloo
04-30-2004, 11:22 AM
Rorac is always an idiot, that wasn't the point. The point was that in the situation you handled it like an idiot threatening him with an older character. You made yourself look stupid.

Syberus
04-30-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Jaymee
bite me all of ya...i hadnt seen this or id have said something initally and saddlebags wasnt being an idiot she came in and started gettin slept because her name was not in favor with Rorac and someone that had lil to do with it felt the need to post it. anyways im done with this ive said my peice :bye:

>
>
>

I must have been mistaken for the other idiot.. my bad

[Edited on 4-30-2004 by Syberus]

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-30-2004, 11:32 AM

Bob is having convulsions right now, and your english teacher should be shot. Twice.

Varsus
04-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Ya I kind of like Rorac to.

Some people have problems with him, but I have not.

I know there are multiple sides to this story, but ill offer a solution for everyone!

you give me 40m, I give you an immolation blade.

your little 5 train dude takes out the capped fools who come to solve there younger souls problems.

Heh

-Varsus (I MA but I don't cover my ass with them)

Parkbandit
04-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Is it that hard to find the fucking shift key on your keyboard?

Christ.. here's a fucking map.. use it.

Varsus
04-30-2004, 12:01 PM
heh I hope that was not pointed at me (im on my cell phone)

Muhahah <-- I capped the M

-Varsus

DCSL
04-30-2004, 12:31 PM
Mommy, my brain hurts. Make it stop.

Mistomeer
04-30-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
So isn't all of that against gemstone policy?

Yes it is. Ask Tsin about any specifics of MA abuse policy. I believe he just got a refresher course.

Also, Rorac is a fucking retard.

[Edited on 4-30-2004 by Mistomeer]

Mistomeer
04-30-2004, 12:46 PM

I hope this time when some stupid fuck says "im done with this..:bye:" they actually mean it.

TheEschaton
04-30-2004, 12:57 PM
Hell, clerics used to be the best hunters in the game, barring the Gap.

-TheE-

GSLeloo
04-30-2004, 01:36 PM
I know Rorac was stupid, I had lots of problems with him personally and I was never saying he wasn't, she just handled it badly and then tried to somehow redeem herself by bringing this thread up that was long since forgotten.

Bobmuhthol
04-30-2004, 03:14 PM
<<Bob is having convulsions right now, and your english teacher should be shot. Twice.>>

So true.

Dear Falgrin,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x 300000

Love,
Me.

[Edited on 4-30-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

Jonty
04-30-2004, 03:50 PM
1. Rorac is dumb because harassing people just because of their name is OOC (assuming he hadn't heard the name and just decided to harass you).

2. You are dumb because bringing other characters to handle another character's problem is lame and against policy. Also, the things you said to "threaten" him were just flat out retarded.

i hadnt cared obviously enough to come post something initially but lets get the story straight.

Uhh... I though you said you've never seen this topic before...

I just have to say this is a way old topic that i never saw or would have responded to...let me explain this whole day in a nutshell ..

So... this is "initially" and it looks like you do care enough to post....

Varsus
04-30-2004, 04:28 PM
well i still think rorac is ok.

and im still selling an imo blade

and i still think this thread is overly retarded now.

but ill keep posting so i can practice not using "shift".

-Varsus

SpunGirl
04-30-2004, 07:47 PM
Jaymee, it's called capitalization and punctuation. Next week we'll work on dividing posts into PARAGRAPHS.

Also, I remember clearly the day you said something about "you GS junkies" out loud on the amunet (and not on accident, either). For that reason alone, you suck, though I agree with Leloo as well.

-K

Nakiro
04-30-2004, 08:00 PM
:troll:

Chyrain
04-30-2004, 09:13 PM
bite me all of ya...i hadnt seen this or id have said something initally and saddlebags wasnt being an idiot she came in and started gettin slept because her name was not in favor with Rorac and someone that had lil to do with it felt the need to post it.

uh....what?

I need to go to my happy place now...

Snapp
04-30-2004, 09:58 PM
Holy shit, I'd forgotten about this incident. Thanks for reminding me what an idiot you are Jaymee! :yes:

Galleazzo
05-01-2004, 06:14 AM
Rorac is always an idiot, that wasn't the point. The point was that in the situation you handled it like an idiot threatening him with an older character. You made yourself look stupid.
No "shit." Whining about a "7 MONTH OLD THREAD" really "makes you look" like an "ASSHAT."

WTF ..... wait, sorry, I mean "WTF," what's with putting all that shit in quotes? What you think quotes around words mean anyway? Anyway, you are invited to ---

" :stfu: '

Jaymee
05-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Thanks all you english majors I will be goin to shoot my english teacher tonight.

What i meant by saying I didnt know about this topic was that I had no idea there was a thread partaining to the Rorac incident. I can speak and write perfect english I just dont really give a fuck when I am responding to fucking idiots. I admitted in an earlier response that I handled it purely out of anger. I didnt follow it up with any retaliation. Its just lame it ended up here.

Spungirl you need to shut the fuck up your mouth is open way to much!

Mistomeer
05-01-2004, 08:27 PM
anyways im done with this ive said my peice :bye:

I knew that was too good to be true.

Nakiro
05-01-2004, 08:32 PM
:wtf: I told you :troll:

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Nakiro]

GSLeloo
05-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Jaymee why do you keep insulting everyone here? It just makes you look like trash. What did you think you would accomplish? You'd vindicate yourself? You made everyone remember the incident because I'm sure no one did until this and now you continue.

Learn to shut the fuck up and things will die and people will forget.

Jaymee
05-01-2004, 09:20 PM
Leloo you are the one that runs her mouth on these forums constantly, arent ya. So you need to mind your own business and shut the fuck up there is plenty to say about your sorry ass too! thanks

GSLeloo
05-01-2004, 09:28 PM
LOL you don't even know me. I never even knew you, I simply saw someone being an idiot and posted it. It was dead history but you brought it up so everyone can see what an idiot you are all over again. I'd like one person to step up and say they're on your side. Don't insult Skirmisher because you only make yourself look bad.

Miss X
05-01-2004, 09:31 PM
LOL. Way to drag up an old thread and make yourself look like a complete fool. Nice work, congrats.

Jaymee
05-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Ok this is the point I post on Klaives but I haveNEVER started a thread to basically put someone down. I have never participated in a thread to talk about how stupid someone is or that I dont like them or character. You Leloo have you seem to think that your personal thoughts on people have to be said. I think its bullshit. Mind your own damn business and you also seem to be a last word freak. My comment earlier was to Spungirl not yourself so stop trying to be a bad ass and just shut the fuck up and look in the mirror the next time you wana cast stones eh?

GSLeloo
05-01-2004, 09:35 PM
I didn't make a thread to bash you. I didn't go "Jaymee is fucking fatass whore that needs to be killed, let's spend ten pages attacking her"

I said "Look at this person who is threatening others with older characters, what a loser"

It wasn't half as bad as things that have been said about or to other people. You seriously need to get tougher skin and stop caring what someone you don't know says about your actions in a game

As is said above, you're making yourself look like an idiot. So please, continue to post but you're not doing yourself a favor.

Snapp
05-01-2004, 09:36 PM
Damn Jaymee, chill. I haven't seen so much usage of the word "fuck" in posts since Stray. You're just proving yourself to be a complete idiot.

Miss X
05-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Ok, I really can't resist. I have nothing personal against you Jaymee and of course, my spelling and grammar are not perfect but really, reading that last post hurt my head. A lot.

Also, the fact that YOU don't post in threads complaining about people does not exclude you from being talked about in this way. This is a forum and for the most part people are free to express their opinions of you and anyone else. If you don't like it you really don't have to read it now do you?

[Edited on 2-5-04 by Miss X]

Jaymee
05-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Dont worry about how I look any of you. Like I said look in the mirror and cast stones and think did I post that to be a bitch? Hmm yes I think ya did!..

GSLeloo
05-01-2004, 09:41 PM
LOL OH MY GOD SOMEONE BUY THE GIRL A BRAIN.

If you shut up, the thread will die. I made the thread to show off an idiot and I did because your actions that day were just so superb that the idiocy had to be shared. It was in league with a pathetic Ariond.

Now... you dug this up... you are stupid again for that. No one remembered this incident so in a way you helped bash yourself, clap yourself on the back for that.

Another thing, learn what sarcasm is, ok? It'll help you in life.

No one gives a shit, shut up and we won't be entertained anymore but hey, no one will bash you anymore. You seriously need to grow up and get some maturity because you're lacking it.

Miss X
05-01-2004, 09:41 PM
I tell you what... I'll take your advice when I can understand what you are actually typing.

Edaarin
05-01-2004, 09:48 PM
stop trying to be a bad ass and just shut the fuck up and look in the mirror the next time you wana cast stones eh?

What's the mirror thing have to do with any arguments...

GSLeloo
05-01-2004, 09:49 PM
Just for you Jaymee, I quoted my original post in case it was too hard to go back and read it. I never once insult you...

I understand that many people use their older characters to protect their younger ones... but how obvious can you be?

Rorac is in the cul-de-sac and he thumped someone named Saddlebags (horrible name) and then she goes like this when she can speak..

Saddlebags is able to breathe again.
>
>
>
>
Rorac thumps Saddlebags!
The blow catches him square in the solar plexus! He doubles over, gasping for air.
>
Camri blinks.
>
Rorac says, "Please stop having such a bad name and repeating yourself in such a manner."

So then Jaymee comes running in, starts trying to attack Rorac and telling him that her husband will come deal with him. So isn't all of that against gemstone policy? It took the constable yelling in that we stop or we all get arrested for her to leave.

Jaymee
05-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Thats all you can find to say Miss X? Hmm im not writing a thesis here.

Kitsun
05-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Taking bets on how many pages worth of "STFU," "NO U STFU" posts there will end up being.

More on topic...

I hear where you are coming from, Jaymee. You tried to do a good deed but had some jackass mess with you.

While it is okay to be upset about it, your reaction wasn't exactly a sparkling example of perfected poise.

If you read through the other posts, no one really seems out to get you. You can just take a deep breath and let it roll off.

Weedmage Princess
05-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Who the hell named their character "Saddlebags" ???

The Korean
05-01-2004, 10:03 PM
You know, it would look a lot better on you to just give up Jaymee. You're in a losing battle. Just let it go. <--not a flame.

Galleazzo
05-02-2004, 04:01 AM
http://www.picubed.com/alisachan//single/smoon/Smoon.jpg

Tee hee! Hidy hi! I'm Jaymee! Aren't I so cute? I speak "English" and can "write" it too! Golly gee zawhammee, there are "EVER" so many meanies out there who go on this "Players Corner" and write posts and start threads! The nerve! Please can they all just ..... just ...... "just" ...... {gigglz} ..... go away? And let me be cute? And play with my SO very much "friend" Saddlebags? Oooooohhh, Bagzie? Come here and let mama give you a rub down!

Tee-hee!

Ambrosia
05-02-2004, 04:25 AM
I don't think I've laughed that hard in the past year, this thread was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh guys. Jaymee, keep up the good work! We need more threads like this on the PC boards. :yes:

PS. That was sarcasm

Nieninque
05-02-2004, 04:25 AM
Too funny :lol:

FinisWolf
05-02-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
Now im REALLY confused as to whats going on.. maybe i talk to her?

Don't bother Chadj, and No, she hasn't been sold, which I sadly regret to say would at this point be a good thing, because her RP has dropped to zero, and she MA's and does mechanic abuse like they are both going out of style.

The reason its a sadly, is Jaymee, was a good friend that rp'd well about a year and a half ago, I lost touch for about a year, and I saw her IG in the landing where I rest alot. She had no RP, she talked OOC, and it annoyed the hell outtta me. She, remembered me from o so long ago.

Thus, she has not been sold, and basically she now sucks at RP'ing and playing GS.

Finiswolf

SpunGirl
05-02-2004, 06:46 PM
No, I will not shut the fuck up, but your request has been taken into account, Jaymee.

Anyone who says, out LOUD, on the amunet, anything about how "all you GS junkies suck," is a loser.

Telling me to STFU doesn't change what you said. Had you learned from that experience that would be one thing, but considering FinisWolf's above post, I'm guessing that you didn't.

-K

Kitsun
05-02-2004, 08:34 PM
She was being good and stayed away since yesterday! Maybe she's contemplating the direction of her life! Maybe this thread has made such a profound impact upon her that she's considering her actions as a universal crystal by which we may all see her inner self! In any event...

:troll:

GSLeloo
05-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Nah she knew she was being pwned (First time ever using that word!) and IM'd me to talk to me one on one so there would be no more public losing.

SpunGirl
05-02-2004, 09:52 PM
:lol: x 100 = hilarious. Thanks for sharing, Leloo.

-K

Tsa`ah
05-03-2004, 04:18 AM
You open the door for a response from a player when you start a thread about a character. I don't think there is a time frame for appropriate response.

While the response has indeed been childish, it is in response to a thread that wasn't exactly oozing with maturity.

She explained the name of the character, she provided the background leading up to the incident (that was indeed started by one of the biggest ass hats in the game at the time), and she responded in kind.

While the name of the locker character is indeed awful, it isn't sucking names from the creative pool.

I think the creator of the thread needs to belly up to the bar and accept responsibility.

SpunGirl
05-03-2004, 08:00 AM
I think you've got a point there, Tsa'ah. But the sad part is that this was not the first time, nor will it be the last, that Jaymee disrupts things in the game for a lot of people (not just Rorac, because really who cares about that). Her antics are, IMO, unacceptable.

-K

Suppa Hobbit Mage
05-03-2004, 08:05 AM
Leloo you are the one that runs her mouth on these forums constantly, arent ya. So you need to mind your own business and shut the fuck up there is plenty to say about your sorry ass too! thanks

Aren't you the dumb cunt that came flying to the defense of Philosilan/Atreau and their prison buddy... wasn't that 3 days ago?

Siara
05-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Remind me to NOT have a mouthful of coffee when reading these posts. I wasn't too sure if Ambrosia's entire post was sarcastic or not. But, I do agree with this being one of the funniest threats I've seen in a long time.

Jaymee - English 102 (since you've already gotten English 101 from someone)...

Comma: learn what it is and how to use one
Paragraph : see above
Shift Key: see above

Sorry, I couldn't help it. People that post "I don't care what you think/say" and yet, write post after post are a riot. Not to mention following that up with, "and I'm not saying anything more about this." Uh huh, just plain annoying.

Kinda like Celtic and his - "I been around since day one" in EVERY single post he makes. One of two people I have on IGNORE on the GS boards. Can you IGNORE people here? No, wait! Then I'll miss my morning laugh.

Parkbandit
05-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Siara
Kinda like Celtic and his - "I been around since day one" in EVERY single post he makes. One of two people I have on IGNORE on the GS boards. Can you IGNORE people here? No, wait! Then I'll miss my morning laugh.

Out of 23 posts on this message board, Celtic (Alan) has used that above quote a total of zero times.

Slightly lower than the "Every Single" post total you came up with.

Kurili
05-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Methinks you're thinking of Celtar/Jim, who has indeed been around since the drakes were mere eggs. According to him anyway.

I haven't heard that from Celtic/Alan either, although Celtic (not Alan) is old enough to have that very unattractive bristly ear-hair which he should think of plucking. He really should present a good appearance, being a Dhe'nari of the Council and all.

Kurili,

Parkbandit
05-03-2004, 01:43 PM
They both were around pre-Ice-age.

Celtic was once mean to my female rogue.. which made me sad.

Celtar humps any female rogue he can find.. which makes me laugh.

:smug: