PDA

View Full Version : Custom Flare Tokens (Messaging)

Alastir
10-09-2018, 03:56 PM
First to pay, first to receive. No holds.
Pickup in EG (>quest transport ebon x2, ;go2 bank)
Bring silvers, no notes.

The fastest way to reach me is on LNet as Alastir.
or contact me on DISCORD at @Alastir#9661.
My settings are set to accept a message from anyone with a shared server.
If for some reason you can't message me, send a friend request first.
If all else fails, send a PM, but I'm not checking them often.

Custom Flares

a silver-edged indigo vellum (2)
Price: 500k
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a silver-bearded dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has grapple flare on it the customized messaging.

a thin opaque vellum (2)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has unbalance flare on it the customized messaging.

a flame-edged red vellum (4)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a flame-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has fire flare on it the customized messaging.

a frost-edged blue vellum (3)
Price: 250k
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an icicle-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has cold flare on it the customized messaging.

a grey and indigo vellum (1)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an electricity-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has electricity flare on it the customized messaging.

an ebon transparent vellum (6)
Price: 100k
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a spine-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has impact flare on it the customized messaging.

a pale silver vellum (SOLD OUT)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a spine-maned dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has vacuum flare on it the customized messaging.

a crimson and yellow vellum (SOLD OUT)
Price:
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has plasma flare on it the customized messaging.

a scorched off-white vellum (2)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has acid flare on it the customized messaging.

a damp tattered vellum (2)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has steam flare on it the customized messaging.

an unadorned grey voucher (1)
Price: 1m
Your voucher is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has rotating Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has a Bless, Consecration, or E-Bladed flare on it the customized messaging.

Hoodtralfeck
10-10-2018, 09:22 AM
stupid question but the " Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging " do you have to be converted to them to get this messaging?

time4fun
10-10-2018, 09:25 AM
I'll take the unbalance flare vellum

Erandir
10-10-2018, 05:59 PM
a pale silver vellum for the vacuume flare

Sent you a msg on discord as well.

Char
10-11-2018, 03:19 PM
sent a pm on fire, grapple, and electricity actually, not a PM, a discord message!

bubba
10-12-2018, 12:23 AM
I will take the plasma flare