PDA

View Full Version : Michaelous gets screwed again and again and agian and again

Michaelous
02-20-2005, 03:07 AM
[Consultation Lounge]
The cozy surroundings of this simple conference room provide a much-welcomed respite from the chaos just outside its walls. You notice several plush chairs arranged casually around the room in a comfortable grouping.
Obvious exits: none
>
A shaft of scintillating light suddenly pierces the ceiling and strikes the ground next to you. The beam of light then explodes in a shower of sparks and Zyllah is standing in its place.
>
Zyllah says, "Hello."
>'hello
You say, "Hello."
>'so whats the verdict
You say, "So whats the verdict."
>
Zyllah says, "I've been the one working on the situation with your claidhmore, trying to track it down."
>
Zyllah says, "Unfortunately we met with some resistence, making it a bit difficult to pinpoint where it is."
>
Zyllah says, "So at this point in time, we have every indication that the weapon is still in the game, but it's not in my possession."
>
Zyllah says, "So I'm unable to replace it."
>
You feel less drained.
>chuckle
You chuckle.
>'are you kidding me
You say, "Are you kidding me."
>
Zyllah says, "If we are able to retrieve the weapon later on though, it will be returned to you."
>
Zyllah says, "Nope, not kidding."
>'twiggs has it
You say, "Twiggs has it."
>
Zyllah says, "He doesn't. It was passed among several people."
>'or at least he told me he does, and to my knowledge of past experience you have all the power in the world to get it back
You say, "Or at least he told me he does, and to my knowledge of past experience you have all the power in the world to get it back."
>
Zyllah says, "I tracked it through 6 people before I lost the trail."
>
Zyllah says, "Well I can assure you he does not have it, or I would have it back by now."
>
Zyllah says, "If he's telling you that, it's probably just to yank your chain."
>'ok so he is in no way punished as well correct
You say, "Ok so he is in no way punished as well correct."
>'so let me get this staright
You say, "So let me get this staright."
>
Zyllah says, "So I'd suggest just ignoring him."
>
Zyllah says, "I can't comment on any action taken on other accounts."
>'i disarm someone and pass the weapon around my friends, there is nothing any gm can do right?
>
You ask, "I disarm someone and pass the weapon around my friends, there is nothing any gm can do right?"
>
Zyllah says, "No that's not what I said at all."
>'i just want to understand
You say, "I just want to understand."
>
Zyllah says, "I spent about 10 hours on this situation so far."
>'you know just forget the whole thing
You say, "You know just forget the whole thing."
>'ill buy another one
You say, "Ill buy another one."
>
Zyllah says, "So I did not just stand idly bye letting it happen."
>'thanks for your time
You say, "Thanks for your time."
>
Zyllah says, "Okay. Good luck."
>
Zyllah waves.
>
You feel less drained.
>
The world grows blurry and indistinct. After a moment everything becomes clear again. Looking about, you see...

Praefection
02-20-2005, 04:50 AM
You're still an idiot. I might be the only one but you did come off a tad rude by my way of thinking. She's spent hours trying to help you out and you tell her to just forget it because you didn't get an answer RIGHT away? Sheesh.

02-20-2005, 05:46 AM
GMs need to paid more. A lot more.

In other news here I am as an AzN with my baby's mama:
:stan::wendy:

Drektor
02-20-2005, 06:50 AM
So how did she lose the trail? If she knows the weapon is in the game and she knows at least 6 people had it, how does it just disappear after that? Weird.

Ardwen
02-20-2005, 07:03 AM
heh thats easy

put the item in a container hand it to a newb etc ect delete the middle newbs noone has touched it so its trackless

Ardwen

However if someone disarms a weapon for the purpose of that that is mechanics abuse and should be bannable etc

Warriorbird
02-20-2005, 09:43 AM
One more argument for droppage. Someone steals your weapon? Have your friends gank them and steal it back.

Mistomeer
02-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Simple solution.
Ban the player's account that stole it in the first place until the weapon is returned.

TheRoseLady
02-20-2005, 01:16 PM
I hope that it does get dropped since you were completely and utterly ungrateful for any assistance that she tried to offer you. If you were going to be such a dick about it, why didn't you just not bother to assist and buy another?

:loser:

Kainen
02-20-2005, 01:20 PM
:lol: You should find another game to play.

hectomaner
02-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Drektor
So how did she lose the trail? If she knows the weapon is in the game and she knows at least 6 people had it, how does it just disappear after that? Weird.

because i'm just good like that

all i can say is sorry mikey, you are never going to see that claidh again

:lol2:

Bobmuhthol
02-20-2005, 01:40 PM
FUCKING PWNED!!!!!!!!111111

DeV
02-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by hectomaner

Originally posted by Drektor

because i'm just good like that

all i can say is sorry mikey, you are never going to see that claidh again

:lol2: Ouch

No sympathy for you.

Mistomeer
02-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady
I hope that it does get dropped since you were completely and utterly ungrateful for any assistance that she tried to offer you. If you were going to be such a dick about it, why didn't you just not bother to assist and buy another?

:loser:

Um, why would you be grateful for that?

Maybe if he got a reacharound, I could see being grateful, but it's like, hey, you got F'd in the A, but seriously, you should be thankful.

TheRoseLady
02-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Mistomeer
Um, why would you be grateful for that?

Maybe if he got a reacharound, I could see being grateful, but it's like, hey, you got F'd in the A, but seriously, you should be thankful.

Why would you not be thankful that they spent 10 hours through multiple characters trying to track down a weapon? I mean, before he could even negotiate and try to get to the next level like a SGM or discuss alternatives he threw a temper tantrum and told her to forget it.

If he wants his weapon replaced, being a dickhead won't get it back. Let me ask you, if you were a GM - would you be willing to go the add'l extra mile for someone who acts like a petulent child?

He is convinced that he's gotten screwed in the past, and he's convinced he's getting reamed now. Sometimes I guess that good things do come those who actually deserve it. :lol:

Michaelous
02-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Thankful for what? that i keep getting screwed? , cause if this were me being complained bout, i would most definitely prolly have been banned again, and the weapon have been returned no doubt, also i dont know if youve read my other posts, but all gms ever do to me, is yank crap from me, no matter where it is. as far as 10 hours being spent, thats what shes suppose to do. its her duty as a gm, and considering she responded to me 2 days after the incident. hell ya i'am ungrateful. I get some silvers yanked out my pocket by a gm, i got a piece of armor that i was told i had to return or else id get locked out by another gm, and then this gm tells me she lost the trail to my weapon that i had disarmed and the charecter that did it is walking around like nothing happened. So screw the systym

Artha
02-20-2005, 05:10 PM
You are the one on the right.

http://cory.unspecified.net/owned.gif

hectomaner
02-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Michaelous
Thankful for what? that i keep getting screwed? , cause if this were me being complained bout, i would most definitely prolly have been banned again, and the weapon have been returned no doubt, also i dont know if youve read my other posts, but all gms ever do to me, is yank crap from me, no matter where it is. as far as 10 hours being spent, thats what shes suppose to do. its her duty as a gm, and considering she responded to me 2 days after the incident. hell ya i'am ungrateful. I get some silvers yanked out my pocket by a gm, i got a piece of armor that i was told i had to return or else id get locked out by another gm, and then this gm tells me she lost the trail to my weapon that i had disarmed and the charecter that did it is walking around like nothing happened. So screw the systym

she wasn't lying, she lost the trail of the weapon, i made very sure of it, and i can assure you, she will never find it

TheRoseLady
02-20-2005, 05:16 PM

Have you ever stopped to wonder why it seems like all these negative things are happening to you? This might actually be a time when you have a legitimate beef, but if you have cried wolf and created negative attention for yourself in the past - you reap what you sow.

Hulkein
02-20-2005, 05:22 PM
What the fuck should he be thankful about?

Shut the fuck up if you said that.

He got screwed, he doesn't need to lick the GMs balls about it.

GSTamral
02-20-2005, 05:37 PM
The fact that Michaelous is a cocksucker aside, I have to agree with Hulkein. So long as he is a paying customer, from the standpoint of service, there are certain things that the company must provide. They must be equally forceful on rules imposed against him as those they impose on others because of him and his assholish ways.

Customers don't care about effort. They care about results. Think about calling Dell and asking them where your replacement computer is because the first one was lost in shipping, and they just tell you they are trying really hard. That the GM was polite was professional on their part, this despite the fact that Michaelous was being a bitch as usual. That the GM could produce no timeline or plan of action for results, however, was the purpose of the meeting in the first place.

That he is a jerk notwithstanding, action should be taken against every character and account in the line of theft, up to the point that the weapon was lost. The same action that would be taken if anyone else's weapon was stolen in this manner.

Brattt8525
02-20-2005, 05:43 PM
That he is a jerk notwithstanding, action should be taken against every character and account in the line of theft, up to the point that the weapon was lost. The same action that would be taken if anyone else's weapon was stolen in this manner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agreed, no matter what a jerk he can be IG they should still replace his weapon if the trail has been "lost". I had a similar incident of an item disappearing and this must have been how it happened. I sold a character of mine and bought her back when I decided to start playing again, somehow the person had swapped items back and forth through locker characters and somehow the item went poof as far as the GM can tell.

No said person didn't just take this item, hell she got my 8X weapon juiced up with lightening flares and didn't expect me to pay for it.

Snapp
02-20-2005, 05:47 PM
He may be a dumb ass, but he should get his weapon back. They should ban all 6 players it was traced to until they get it.

TheRoseLady
02-20-2005, 06:07 PM
No one said that he shouldn't get his item back. He blew her off as soon as he was denied info. He has every right to ask for a second opinion - another course of action, an SGM referral or to write feedback - he didn't do ANY of them.

So all this blathering on about how he should be treated with all sorts of respect is moot. HE choose to not take it to the next level, HE chose to basically tell her that he would just buy a new one. He chose to end it.

What should she do? Get on her knees and beg him to allow her to get the claidh back? No one said that the person who stole/people should not be punished. Sorry but if you are going to be a fucking dickhead, then expect that people are going to say, umm fine.

If a GM spent 10 hours trying to get an item back for me, I would appreciate it and I would also then ask for the next step in the plan. I sure as hell wouldn't have turned into an asshole.

HarmNone
02-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Additionally, nobody knows whether or not the person who stole the item, and others, have not been punished in some way. Nobody will know. That's the rules.

Hulkein
02-20-2005, 06:10 PM
If it takes you 10 hours tracing where a claidhmore went between 6 people, you suck.

Mistomeer
02-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady

Why would you not be thankful that they spent 10 hours through multiple characters trying to track down a weapon? I mean, before he could even negotiate and try to get to the next level like a SGM or discuss alternatives he threw a temper tantrum and told her to forget it.

Well, obviously he had been waiting at least 10 hours to get the weapon back and after all that time she shows up, and is like, I got nothing, sorry. Yeah, I'd probably tell her to forget it too.

If he wants his weapon replaced, being a dickhead won't get it back. Let me ask you, if you were a GM - would you be willing to go the add'l extra mile for someone who acts like a petulent child?

If I were a GM, I would have pulled the player that took it in the first place in the first hour, thrown him in the cell and told him he can leave when the weapon gets replaced. I wouldn't have wasted 10 hours trying to track it.

He is convinced that he's gotten screwed in the past, and he's convinced he's getting reamed now. Sometimes I guess that good things do come those who actually deserve it. :lol:

Probably. I don't think anyone is arguing that Mich isn't an ass, but it doesn't mean that you get to break the rules and abuse mechanics just because it's him.

Brattt8525
02-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Considering that in the past he was pulled up and made to give back some armor, I wager he has a genuine beef. If they wanted to get his weapon back, believe that they would. Fact is fact yes he can be an ass, and yes he should be pissed considering how he was treated when he took something of another player.

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 07:12 PM
well, thats what you get for being an ass. your weapon is sitting in the trash on Teras Isle.. dont you just love four winds...
by the way... You been PWNED Michaelous
and he wasnt even a warrior, ya got disarmed by a ranger.
that has to make you feel big now..
stupid ass:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 07:33 PM
it happened because he wouldnt keep his lips off another man's wife. personally i watched him be killed over and over and over...
i say... Divine justice

Stunseed
02-20-2005, 07:39 PM
If another man's wife was kissing him, that man needs some serious help.

Also, don't knock a Ranger being able to disarm. I make it look good. :yes:

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 07:41 PM
:kiss: my :moon2:
Michaelous, you deserve everything you get,
so stop whining like a little bitch
you do shit like that to others all the time, and want to whine when it is done to you.. :baby:
:whocares:

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 07:42 PM
you have no rooom to talk,
sleeping around with local Mule empath whores...

Brattt8525
02-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Is deadheat talking to himself?

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 07:50 PM
no actually i was speakin to Stun that time...
either way, Michaelous got what he deserved.

Kainen
02-20-2005, 08:13 PM
You know.. if it was someone else beside Michaelous I would agree that people should be punished, but I think we ALL know his track record regarding his behaviour. And I am not just talking about in game, on ooc, but towards GMs. Your patience only last so long when dealing with an asshole. If you are a fucker to people who can help you, you shouldn't expect shit for help.. and I mean this in all of life not just GS. GMs are supposed to help you yeah, but I can't be too angry at them for "dropping the ball" where people like Michaelous or Coinner or any of the other various fucksticks that people have to deal with are concerned. Shit, as someone who's pretty on about following the rules, I have had GMs tell me there's nothing they could do when I needed help, why should I cry over an asshole getting what he deserves?

Jolena
02-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Deadheat
you have no rooom to talk,
sleeping around with local Mule empath whores...

That's interesting.. if you're referring to his ex fiance (Local Mule empath), you're a bit late to the punch. They split up over 2 years back.

Stunseed
02-20-2005, 08:53 PM
If you mean Stunseed's 15 month relationship with Sapphryn, you're mistaken.

And my original point still stands. If your woman in-game would fool around with Mikey, I think you < the character > are the one with the problem. Not saying it's you, but nonetheless.

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 09:07 PM
A burly guard pulls hard on a rope that is attached to the gallows' false floor. The false floor drops away, and Michaelous falls quickly through it. Just before the fall comes to an end, you see Michaelous's neck snap like a twig!

Michaelous's body sways back and forth for a bit.

* Michaelous drops dead at your feet!

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 09:08 PM
no, i was speaking of your weekly romp with Silverslut.
it has been logged. Check yourself.

Jolena
02-20-2005, 09:09 PM

Logs can't be faked or anything. :rolleyes:

[Edited on 2-21-2005 by Jolena]

Stunseed
02-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Please provide logs. This I'm interested in seeing. Can I be the Aelotoi in this, because that'd be great.

Stunseed had a fling, oh, almost 5 years ago? Is there anything else you'd like to try to talk about? Because if not, you seriously need to not continue this.

Kainen
02-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Wasn't this thread about Michaelous? And how much the world hates him and tried to screw him whenever possible. (Feel free to insert sarcasm anywhere in there) :D

Jolena
02-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Yes, yes it was. However for some reason it became about Stunseed. :shrug: I suggest he start a new thread or take it to U2U's personally. (He refers to Deadheat)

watchandwonder
02-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Having watched the "Michaelous getting screwed claid incident", I say it is about time that something happened to Michaelous that made him take notice - death from other players and banning from the GMs obviously did no good. For him to harass a woman for months only to be banned and then come back and kiss her on the mouth first day back as if to say, "hey, I am back and I still think I have the right to make your time in the lands uncomfortable...I learned nothing" is more than worthy losing a weapon for it. I applaud the disarming ranger though I am a little disappointed in the GM for not banning Michaelous til he can learn to behave. Hopefully they are watching him and it is only a matter of time but until then, PWNNNNED! Sorry Michael, ya whiney brat...poor poor you.

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 09:33 PM
its all what ever. seeing is how i am not the only one that knows about him and silversoft. even just last week.
but your right this thread is about Michaelous...
he lost his weapon, oh boo hoo... serves him right.

Mistomeer
02-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Befriend Michaelous cold.

Why do people bitch about things they can so easily avoid?

Jolena
02-20-2005, 09:36 PM
its all what ever. seeing is how i am not the only one that knows about him and silversoft. even just last week.
but your right this thread is about Michaelous...
he lost his weapon, oh boo hoo... serves him right.

You've been told to produce logs. if you can do that, start another thread and handle it. if not, stfu up about it is probably your best course.

Back on topic, I don't think Michaelous should be held to a standard of rules that other players are not. The disarming ranger should have been dealt with for his offense. Period. And no, I can't stand Michaelous.

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 09:43 PM
and what are you gunna do Jolena, f you just dont want to face it that your man is fucking the biggest whore in the lands.
and i plan on starting that thread... K thkx

Jolena
02-20-2005, 09:45 PM
I really wouldn't try to do anything to you. First off, it's a game. Secondly, well it's a fucking game! Ya know..text on a screen? Third off, you are obviously just trying to goad folks into being upset which makes there even more of a reason for me to look at you and..laugh.

Artha
02-20-2005, 09:49 PM
So, that claidhmore...was it just normal 0x, or was there something that makes it atleast a pain in the ass to replace?

Deadheat
02-20-2005, 09:57 PM
it was an invar claid... dont know much else about it, cept he probabllly was seriously overcharged for it.

Scott
02-20-2005, 09:58 PM
http://playershops.com/item_search.pl?item=invar+claid

hectomaner
02-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Additionally, nobody knows whether or not the person who stole the item, and others, have not been punished in some way. Nobody will know. That's the rules.

well it was more than 6 people, 4 of which were either mine, or ones i was using to pass it around (with owners consent of course), and nothing happened to any of them, or 1 of the others, only action taken was on the person that actually disarmed the weapon and took it, and that wasnt a big deal

well, thats what you get for being an ass. your weapon is sitting in the trash on Teras Isle.. dont you just love four winds...
by the way... You been PWNED Michaelous
and he wasnt even a warrior, ya got disarmed by a ranger.
that has to make you feel big now..
stupid ass:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no its not.

Bobmuhthol
02-20-2005, 10:07 PM
This thread blows. Nobody has formed a coherent sentence for like twenty posts.

GSTamral
02-20-2005, 10:13 PM
If he took a weapon of yours or stole something from you to warrant you stealing his weapon, it would be one thing.

If you just stole it for kicks, regardless of the fact that he's an asshole, all you do is put yourself in the same category.

hectomaner
02-20-2005, 10:21 PM
well i didnt take/steal his weapon, so it doesnt matter

Electrawn
02-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Lets look at it from this perspective...

Irrespective of who is an idiot, who did what and where what went....

With the age of the GS server and considering the increase in processor speed and cheap availabilty of hard drive space...

Plus adding the reliability of the Oracle Database....

After 10 hours labor (at ~$10 an hour) ...

... we only can only guess that the item is still in game...and still don't know who has it?

What a waste of labor and programming resources (used and unused).

Any other company in this day and age knows where when and how their resources are being used.

-Elec

OreoElf
02-21-2005, 12:06 AM
STFU and find another game Mich no one likes you cause you're an asshole. :stfu:

Shari
02-21-2005, 01:15 AM
Hmm, where to begin.

As much as I'd like to say "what goes around, comes around". Lets look at this for a second.

He kissed a woman that was the original contributor for having him banned as soon as he got back from said ban?

She couldn't befriend him cold?

Ontop of that if she felt like she was being sexually harassed, even by use of innuendo, she could have assisted on the matter. (Which I have, regarding Michaelous). This would (if he was too stupid to comply with a warn interact) get him re-banned.

Yeah he's dumber than a steaming pile of dogshit. Does it mean he deserves to have his weapon disarmed and passed around? (My inner child says HELL YES) But it is against game policy to do so and GMs should work to resolve the problem.

BUT, Mr. Steamingdogshit had to be an ungrateful twit about it, thus prolonging the GMs aid in finding it. (Yes they may say they are looking, but are they really? Who wants to go the extra mile for an asshole?)

That being said, the immature part of me figures what goes around comes around. What should have been done was for the other involved parties to follow game policy, reported and assisted until his ass was hauled off to be disciplined by a GM or have his ass banned again.

"GM's have better things to do than babysit idiot players, blah blah blah blah." Give me a fucking break. If they weren't here to help control the dumbasses in this game we wouldn't have WARN INTERACT or REPORT.

Alarke
02-21-2005, 01:32 AM

well it was more than 6 people, 4 of which were either mine, or ones i was using to pass it around (with owners consent of course), and nothing happened to any of them, or 1 of the others, only action taken was on the person that actually disarmed the weapon and took it, and that wasnt a big deal

Also I have spoken to two of the party members that were involved that did indeed get in trouble from the GM involved, so your information is a bit off. I wont post names for obvious reasons, but this is fact.

Avaya
02-21-2005, 06:41 AM
Okay so I have been reading this thread and finally felt like I needed to register and say something-
posted on 2-21-2005 at 06:15 AM Post ID: 317249 Hero

Hmm, where to begin.

As much as I'd like to say "what goes around, comes around". Lets look at this for a second.

He kissed a woman that was the original contributor for having him banned as soon as he got back from said ban?

As far as being an original contributor- I
wasn't by far the sole reason he got banned.

Ontop of that if she felt like she was being sexually harassed, even by use of innuendo, she could have assisted on the matter. (Which I have, regarding Michaelous). This would (if he was too stupid to comply with a warn interact) get him re-banned.

Its nothing new- regarding his behavior. Thats very typical for him- and I had already warn interacted him from his previous actions. So- yeah he was already warned. Also- I would rather RP it out than go whining to the GM's every 2 seconds, but with him, you have to. ( Just sorta makes for a long day.)

Regarding what happened- the person who disarmed him did not steal his weapon. Someone else did. I don't think it was originally intented to result in the loss of his weapon, although the fact that it did doesn't bother me. Also- the Gm involved did go over and beyond what most people would do for him. I figured they'd give him a new one- but the fact that they didn't doesn't surprise me.

Finally- sorry if I didn't paste all this right- first post. heh.

SpunGirl
02-21-2005, 09:30 AM
To the entire group of people involved in the stealing of the claidhmore, and to Michaleous himself, I would like to say that you are all idiots. Deadheat, you couldn't be more incoherent and retarded if you tried. Michaelous, I think you're looking in the wrong place for sympathy. Try Klaive's.

-K

Parkbandit
02-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Michaelous,

:missu:

You became one of Falgrin's biggest contributors towards the end. I'll never forget the sacrifices. It's one thing to come to the park loaded down with coins, but you went the extra step and left your loaded containers wide open.

hectomaner
02-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Alarke

Also I have spoken to two of the party members that were involved that did indeed get in trouble from the GM involved, so your information is a bit off. I wont post names for obvious reasons, but this is fact.

the 3 people involved were put in lounges, but only 1 person had any action taken on them, so unless you call getting pulled to a lounge getting in trouble, then your information is off

Parkbandit
02-21-2005, 02:34 PM
the 3 people involved were put in lounges, but only 1 person had any action taken on them, so unless you call getting pulled to a lounge getting in trouble, then your information is off

I personally believe you should be banned for admitting your role in this. You are either retarded or an attention whore.

Personally, I believe it's a combination of both.

StrayRogue
02-21-2005, 02:37 PM
You're all idiots.

Parkbandit
02-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
You're all idiots.

You make me sad.

StrayRogue
02-21-2005, 02:40 PM
I meant Mich and those involved in this caper. Not you.

Gimp

hectomaner
02-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

I personally believe you should be banned for admitting your role in this. You are either retarded or an attention whore.

Personally, I believe it's a combination of both.

i guess i'm glad that you aren't in a position where your opinion means anything then. as the GM saw it, i admitted what i did and helped her continue down the line

CrystalTears
02-21-2005, 02:46 PM
This is just sad.

Parkbandit
02-21-2005, 02:47 PM

i guess i'm glad that you aren't in a position where your opinion means anything then. as the GM saw it, i admitted what i did and helped her continue down the line

You've admitted what you did to the GM? Did this include your obvious mechanics abuse to avoid detection?

StrayRogue
02-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Deadheat, you're a pussy, btw.

Parkbandit
02-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
This is just sad.

Yea.. I'm not sure who to root for.. the dumbfuck that deserves anything bad that happens to him or the dumbfuck that deserves anything bad that happens to him.

It does make me happy when 2 known fuckstains go at it though.

Warriorbird
02-21-2005, 02:57 PM
"Thunderdome!

Two men enter, one man leaves!"

GS needs a two people enter no people leave consultation lounge. With pay per view amulet captures.

hectomaner
02-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

You've admitted what you did to the GM? Did this include your obvious mechanics abuse to avoid detection?

yes

Michaelous
02-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Just like to inform everyone that the claidh was finally returned after bout a week from the initial incident, so everyone just take a deep breathe and relax and be thankful the storm has past

AnticorRifling
02-21-2005, 09:41 PM
I would have sold the claid.

Alfster
02-21-2005, 09:45 PM
I would have thrown it down the well

AnticorRifling
02-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Better to make coins off of it and change your rpg char.

OreoElf
02-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Just like to inform everyone that the claidh was finally returned after bout a week from the initial incident, so everyone just take a deep breathe and relax and be thankful the storm has past

The storm will not have passed...
Til you remove your head from your ass Mich.:blackcloud:

Kainen
02-22-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by OreoElf

The storm will not have passed...
Til you remove your head from your ass Mich.:blackcloud:

Michaelous has his head surgically sewn into his ass.. it's not gonna happen. :D