PDA

View Full Version : The best GM?

GarrsSoul
09-15-2003, 04:40 AM
who do you think is the best GM and why

I personally prefer Elbrion, he has always been willing to award me 10mil silver and take it away, or killl me and bring me back to life, he even made one of my friends into a girl for like 5minutes....just because we asked him to

Betheny
09-15-2003, 04:41 AM
I think KLAIVE IS THE BEST GM EVAR

Drew2
09-15-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
I think KLAIVE IS THE BEST GM EVAR

::dies laughing::

Tsa`ah
09-15-2003, 06:47 PM
Guys, I don't want to go on an editing spree... Keep it on topic.

Kurili
09-16-2003, 01:43 AM
I've never really had bad experiences with any GMs, but if I had to pick one favorite, it would have to be Khaladon.

Acolyte Kurili

Fabled
09-16-2003, 03:16 AM
Khaladon is very genuine, sincere and helpful. He is one of the very few that actually care about player's feelings.

Ilvane
09-16-2003, 06:46 AM
I have too many favorites to list just one.:)

I guess it might have to be a top 10.

1) Krash--Just because he rocks. He makes the best quests, and has a lot of great ideas.
2) Khaladon--Because of how much he cares about the game, and listens to what we think. He's also crazy, but in a good way.;)
3) Lothwyn--Just creatively really a great GM. Not to mention being an overall nice guy.
4) Mindra--She works so hard for the mentors, and I'm sure doing other things too. I just really love working with her.
5) Claw--ALAE man. He's awesome, and works so hard. He is one of those people who works behind the scenes and does some awesome stuff(Tone for example)
6) Jharra--She's got one of the best writing styles I've ever seen. It's just something special to be able to be that creative.
7) Brauden--What can I say, he's the man.:grin:
8) Mitra--She does all the PRO stuff, and really works her tail off..not to mention she is an absolute sweetheart of a person.
9) Bradach--He's intelligent, works hard, and is really creative, how can you beat that?
10) Voraviel--He's nuts, but really a creative GM.

I could probably list more, but I don't want to get too lengthy.;)

-A

Snapp
09-16-2003, 03:14 PM
My favorite would be Andraste by far. Always had good encounters with her (although i hear not everyone has those with her). And Mindra in a close second.

Halfsilver
09-16-2003, 03:17 PM
Hunterleigh and Valyxia were both very helpful and agreeable when I talked to them.

They get my vote.

-grays/d

Vesi
09-16-2003, 03:49 PM
You know, I've never had to deal with any GM. Either that means I'm very good, very sneaky or very dumb!

I did have some fun with Lothwyn and Voraviel one New Year's Eve when I stayed home. I was touring the GM area. And they were being themselves. Torturing us all. Great fun. I don't know if that counts or not.

Vesi (baffled by her non GM experiences)

Kurili
09-16-2003, 03:58 PM
That New Years Eve area was fun. I remember tormenting Nitid. Well he IS a Halfling, after all. Meant to be tormented.

Acolyte Kurili

Kurili
09-16-2003, 04:00 PM
And no retributions, Peam.

Acolyte Kurili, running like mad

ElvenRangeress
09-16-2003, 06:26 PM
I love Valy ;o) she's such a sweetie pie! and has a cute medallion that tells you to ask if she's funny ;o) ... valyxia that is..

peam
09-16-2003, 09:18 PM
Sayzor was the best GM ever. Period. If they had a cast of Sayzors enforcing policy, the game wouldn't have half the moron problem it does today.