PDA

View Full Version : Izbin

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 01:30 PM
Ok am I the only one in Landing that's having problems with him? (Well, other than me, Drakam, Kniquee, staerin) but like.. outside of our group. He keeps coming to where we sit, harassing us into killing him and then coming back again. He just killed me AGAIN. So... anyone else having the same shit with this kid?

Bobmuhthol
09-14-2003, 01:31 PM
Sean is an idiot. He couldn't kill me when I was gearless in offensive wearing brig. I was AFK and he brought me out, shot me twice, and I just walked back to town and laughed at him.

Warriorbird
09-14-2003, 01:32 PM
He's just an idiot. Report his stupidity if you get the chance...that's the level he's at.

Scott
09-14-2003, 01:33 PM
Since Izbin has to cheat..... play his game:

You recite a series of mystical phrases while raising your hands, invoking Rapid Fire...
Your spell is ready.
>cast
You gesture.
You feel the magic surge through you.
(Your next spell will be re-prepared upon its casting.)
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Izbin came through the wooden gates.
>
Izbin gestures at Staerin.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Staerin! One of the thorns jabs into him!
... hits for 6 points of damage!
... 10 points of damage!
Strike pierces thigh!
He is knocked to the ground!
>
Izbin went through the wooden gates.
>prep 415
Wait 2 sec.
>
Takyla just went north.
>prep 415
You trace a simple rune while intoning the mystical phrase for Elemental Strike...
Your spell is ready.
>
Staerin chuckles.
>
Staerin stands up.
>cast at izbin
Cast at what?
>
Izbin came through the wooden gates.
>
Izbin gestures at Staerin.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Staerin! Staerin manages to jump out of the way!
cast at izbin
>cast at izbin
You are visible again.
You gesture at Izbin.
CS: +327 - TD: +206 + CvA: +2 + d100: +10 - -5 == +138
Warding failed!
You blast Izbin for 63 points of damage.
... 25 points of damage!
Back bursts into a spectacular display of flames. Bet it hurts too.
He is stunned!
Izbin is knocked over by the blast!
[Spell re-prepared]

You gesture at Izbin.
CS: +327 - TD: +206 + CvA: +2 + d100: +72 - -5 == +200
Warding failed!
You blast Izbin for 71 points of damage.

* Izbin drops dead at your feet!

The white light leaves Izbin.
The very powerful look leaves Izbin.
Izbin seems to lose an aura of confidence.
The deep blue glow leaves Izbin.
The light blue glow leaves Izbin.
Izbin returns to normal color.
[Spell re-prepared]
>cast at izbin
You gesture at Izbin.
But he is dead!
[Spell re-prepared]

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 01:35 PM
I reported twice, and they did see him kill me. And I have an assist going out. I'm a sorcerer so although I can easily dodge any cast of his that's based on CS/TD, I can't dodge his stupid thorn. Seriously, he followed me out of town, passed me three times and then cast thorn at me twice to kill me.

Artha
09-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Implode him.

edit: In fact, if you just do an open implode before you die, it'll follow him around if he kills you.

[Edited on 9-14-2003 by Artha]

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 01:48 PM
If I kill him then the Gods can't do anything. Even though I doubt they will because nothing ever happens... but I'd rather trust in them to deal with it.

Chadj
09-14-2003, 01:55 PM
I wanna kill him! :)

Thats the answer to everything...

Jack
09-14-2003, 02:11 PM
He's gotten a couple temporary lock outs allready. I doubt he'll be around for much longer. He pulls that shit all the the time on people.

-Jack

Bobmuhthol
09-14-2003, 02:12 PM
He's also perma-banned. That didn't stop him.

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 02:13 PM
Well does anyone know someone by the name of Blackjack? He's claiming he made Izbin stop and that if any of us attack Izbin he'll kill us.

Jack
09-14-2003, 02:20 PM
Probably just Sean's newest aquisition from ebay.

Adhara
09-14-2003, 02:34 PM
Izbin/Sean is out again causing trouble. He's having a big day today. You should warn interact him and follow up with an assist. If everyone did that instead of just retaliating he would probably already be banned.

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 02:43 PM
I never attacked him in the first place. This is the second time he's killed me for no reason.

Tsa`ah
09-14-2003, 03:58 PM
I'm going to the landing... I'm going to the landing!

Adhara
09-14-2003, 05:42 PM
Blackjack is some super old char. He was already super old when I started playing but I never ever see him around. Maybe the owner finally ebay'ed him.

Skirmisher
09-14-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Adhara
Blackjack is some super old char. He was already super old when I started playing but I never ever see him around. Maybe the owner finally ebay'ed him.
If it is who I am thinking of, he was already pretty old several years ago.

Ranger was he? If its the same than he must have sold out becasue the one I am thinking of was at least normal.

Soulpieced
09-14-2003, 05:55 PM
Blackjack has been sold numerous times.

HarmNone
09-14-2003, 05:57 PM
The best thing to do, in my opinion, is exactly what you are doing, Leloo. Report/Assist every time the idiot blinks at you, and include Blackjack and his threats.

As I understand it, Izbin (Sean) is banned from GS3. Apparently, he has found a way back in, and may well have bought the character Blackjack. Sean is a real screwball, and is certainly not worth anybody getting banned over.

Just keep Reporting and Assisting until the GMs know you by name! :D

HarmNone

Tsa`ah
09-14-2003, 05:58 PM
So, is it safe to assume Sean has purchased yet another account via his acting residuals?

HarmNone
09-14-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
So, is it safe to assume Sean has purchased yet another account via his acting residuals?

My guess would be daddy's credit card, but that is just me. :D

HarmNone

Tsa`ah
09-14-2003, 06:01 PM
It's the same thing... it just depends on who you ask.

Betheny
09-14-2003, 06:29 PM
I had a problem with Izbin yesterday.

I'd post a log but I don't think I will.

Suffice to say if a GM is watching while he tries to kick your ass, he'll kiss your ass and the GM's will wonder why you don't want to be his buddy. Some choice tidbits:

Izbin swings a sapphire-set rolaren warblade at you!
AS: +120 vs DS: +696 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +77 = -467
A clean miss.
The guiding force leaves Izbin.
>
Izbin says, "nice"
>
Izbin nods to you.
>laugh
You laugh out loud!

You gesture at Izbin.
CS: +340 - TD: +213 + CvA: +2 + d100: +76 - -5 == +210
Warding failed!
His eyes cloud over, becoming a milky blue.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>nod izb
You nod to Izbin.

You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Light spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast
You gesture.
The area becomes brighter.
>sear
You notice Izbin who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>get shie
You remove a veniom-inlaid rolaren tower shield from in your floor-length cloak.
>tack shie
point iz
You become visible again.
Tackle what?
>You point at Izbin, ruining his hiding place.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
>kick iz
You kick Izbin!

Izbin says, "Shut up, ugly wench."
>
You feel more refreshed.
>prep 314
You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Interdiction spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast izb
You are visible again.
You gesture at Izbin.
CS: +340 - TD: +170 + CvA: +2 + d100: +57 - -5 == +234
Warding failed!
Misty crimson tendrils slowly surround Izbin.
Izbin shudders for a moment in astonishment.
>
Izbin says, "Heh."
>rub amu
You rub a glassy black mica amulet.
1d100: 17 + Modifiers: 111 == 128

You become invisible.
>'Suck on that, jackass.
You say, "Suck on that, jackass."

The End. That's not in any particular order, or by any means complete. But it'll hopefully sastisfy your need for Izbin asskicking.

Snapp
09-14-2003, 08:11 PM
Sean is an ass. He attacked me a few days ago out of the blue, and I don't even KNOW Izbin. I had problems with Ganryu that he seems to feel the need to retaliate on with his newest purchase.

Weedmage Princess
09-14-2003, 08:16 PM
I heard that he has a character in Plat. But, I want to make sure it's true before I say/do anything about it.

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 09:30 PM
That's exactly my thing. Izbin targeted me on the boulder when I have never met him before. But I have had bad relations with Ganryu and before I even drew that connection, I was informed that he was. It all makes sense...

Betheny
09-14-2003, 11:06 PM
Izbin's just an idiot.

Why he's still in game I don't know.

Solkern
09-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Isnt izbin, sean?

GSLeloo
09-14-2003, 11:08 PM
Well we spoke to an actual Gamemaster and all they said was that Izbin "promised" to leave us all alone if we left him alone (funny since he attacked all of us first) and that's it.

Betheny
09-14-2003, 11:08 PM
He needs to be locked out.

CrystalTears
09-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Since this is about a Gemstone character, I'm moving it to Complaints. Edaarin already has enough on his plate. :D

HarmNone
09-14-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
He needs to be locked out.

The only way that is going to happen is if everyone who is harassed by him Report/Assists EVERY time it happens. Part of the reason these idiots get away with what they do is that too many people think it is "pussy" to talk to the GMs and that these things should be "handled in-game", while others will Report/Assist one time, decide nothing is done, and stop there.

First: You do not know whether something is done, or not. You will not be told.
Second: It takes repeated offenses for someone to be punished. Therefore, the more reports from the more people, the more likely it is that a harasser will pay a price.
Third: If you talk to a GM, are told the person "has promised to leave you alone", and the person does not leave you alone, Report/Assist immediately, get things on record, then ask to speak to a Sr. GM. Make a pest of yourself. :D

HarmNone

Solkern
09-14-2003, 11:17 PM
If izbin IS sean....he's already been locked out

Betheny
09-14-2003, 11:23 PM
Then why the hell is he/she/it still in game?

Solkern
09-14-2003, 11:24 PM
Cause simu's full of morons?

Betheny
09-14-2003, 11:26 PM
Notion seconded.

And they tell me not to call him a jackass after he calls me a whore, because it eggs him on. He isn't even supposed to be in the game in the first place. That really tweaks my nips.

Solkern
09-14-2003, 11:27 PM
kinky!

HarmNone
09-14-2003, 11:29 PM
Then why the hell is he/she/it still in game?

Use a different credit card with a different name & use a different ISP. However, after awhile this becomes one heck of a lot of trouble to maintain if everytime you enter the game, having changed these things to get in, people Report/Assist the hell out of you until you get banned again.
It becomes a matter of who wants to fight the hardest.

HarmNone

Weedmage Princess
09-15-2003, 12:42 AM
Yeah if he's evading a lockout, that's weak.

He's supposed to be gone. Friggin Simu and their sorry asses never taking the time to follow shit through.

Tsa`ah
09-15-2003, 01:51 AM
Who's to say he changes any of the information on an account when he buys it?

Chances are he's sending in cashier's checks.

HappyGuyJr
09-15-2003, 02:51 AM
Thought you folks might get a kick out of this. Sorry, I accidentally closed the first window, and lost that part

Smitty D Monster (2:36:22 AM): so hows the band? Still calling yourselves Eddie & the Munsters?
Seany Digital (2:36:30 AM): yeah dude
Seany Digital (2:36:33 AM): it rwlz
Smitty D Monster (2:36:52 AM): rwlz?
Seany Digital (2:36:57 AM): yeah
Seany Digital (2:36:59 AM): for rizzle dizzle
Smitty D Monster (2:37:14 AM): im sorry.. have no idea what that means
Seany Digital (2:37:25 AM): it means FUCK YOU
Smitty D Monster (2:37:41 AM): I didn't know you were gay.. wow.. eddie munster is gay..
Smitty D Monster (2:37:48 AM): wait till I tell the guys at the shop
Seany Digital (2:37:48 AM): yeah
Seany Digital (2:37:53 AM): I'll buttfuck you unconcious
Smitty D Monster (2:38:39 AM): what if im allready sleeping?
Seany Digital (2:38:53 AM): then it will be easier
Smitty D Monster (2:39:21 AM): theres a Cemetary just down the street... wouldn't that be more to your liking?
Seany Digital (2:39:53 AM): maybe

I cant remember who it was, but someone once said:

Those who can't do, teach
Those who can't teach, buy

In the end, those who lack skill, intelligence, or even creativity, simply buy from those who do have it. They never learn to appreciate the item for the work that went into it, and thus end up using a $4500 digital micrometer like a chisel or a screwdriver

With the way he dropped right out of anal MTV hip-hop dork-speak, and right into anal sex, pretty much sums up this kids complete and total cluelessness.

GarrsSoul
09-15-2003, 03:33 AM
I know im still not the best guy around....but im definetly better than i used to be...but this guy seems WAY worse than i was

[Edited on 9-15-2003 by GarrsSoul]

Drew2
09-15-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by GarrsSoul
I know im still not the best guy around....but im definetly better than i used to be...but this guy seems WAY worse than i was

::marks "False" on his answer sheet::

Betheny
09-15-2003, 04:30 AM
The problem with this guy, Garr, is that he's a real threat to the human race. While you'll grow out of the phase you're in, he masturbates himself to idiocy, and will never bring anything to humanity, except retarded babies. :(

HappyGuyJr
09-15-2003, 05:23 AM
Poor Maimara, still failing to see the silver lining about the cloud.

As long as he continues to masterbate... then he cant reproduce... thankfully no idiot babies :) :tumble:

The problem with this guy, Garr, is that he's a real threat to the human race. While you'll grow out of the phase you're in, he masturbates himself to idiocy, and will never bring anything to humanity, except retarded babies. :(

[Edited on 9-15-2003 by HappyGuyJr]

Betheny
09-15-2003, 05:32 AM
I don't know, I"m sure there's some retarded Gemstone chick that wants to drink his babies, you know? I mean, Klaive still gets chicks....

HappyGuyJr
09-15-2003, 06:13 AM
Aww.. so what? the world needs ditch diggers too, so maybe Klaive & Seanybaby can get together and trump up a whole new generation of garbage collectors and ditch diggers?

Who knows...? They might get lucky and get one that has the ability to say:

"Ummm... you want fries with that?"

I don't know, I"m sure there's some retarded Gemstone chick that wants to drink his babies, you know? I mean, Klaive still gets chicks....

Khaitiff
09-15-2003, 06:22 AM

::marks "False" on his answer sheet too::

:!:

GS4Gurl
09-15-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Khaitiff

::marks "False" on his answer sheet too::

:!:

CHEATER! Keep your eyes on your own paper, boy!

[Edited on 9-15-2003 by GS4Gurl]

SpunGirl
09-15-2003, 07:12 AM
I can't even begin to describe how much I don't like this guy, so I won't try. Happy Guy, I've had three IMs with Sean (all initiated by him) ending with him vividly describing his desire to violate me for the fact that I think he's a loser. Don't go thinking you're special or anything. Although he DID mention my anal region as well, so maybe he's got some sort of fetish with that.

-K

SpunGirl
09-15-2003, 07:29 AM
Also, I can't believe HarmNone said "pussy."

-K

HarmNone
09-15-2003, 07:42 AM
Hey. I am capable of learning, ya know? You guys are increasing my vocabulary! :D

HarmNone is learning...yup!

SpunGirl
09-15-2003, 07:47 AM
This bit of prose is found on Sean's home page:

A little rappin; and insight...
With all this extra stressin
the question I wonder
is after death I draw my last breath
when will I finally get to rest from this oppression
they punish the people that’s askin questions
and those that possess
step on the one without possessions
the message I stress
to make you stop
study your lessons
don’t settle for less
Even a genius asks questions
be greatful for blessings
don’t ever change
keep your essence
the power is in the people
and politics we address
always do your best
don’t let the pressure make you panic
and when you get stranded
and things don’t go the way you planned it
dreamin’ of riches
in the position of makin a difference
politicians and hipocrits
they don’t wanna listen
and from the same
the fame made a proper change
it aint nothing like the game
its just me against the world.

ROFL. I just can't stop making fun of him. Someone stop me, please!

-K

HappyGuyJr
09-15-2003, 08:09 AM
Good grief.. just what we need.. ANOTHER Eminem type.. :rolleyes: no talant all hype..

You know why M & M is always glaring and scowling, and always keeps his hair like that? Cause he has hereditary male pattern baldness, and will lose whats left of his hair in less then 5 years.. add that to his having a complete and total 'baby face'.. its the only way he can keep from looking like Howdy Doody

I figure Eddie Munster Jr. is headed in the same direction.. lah HOOOOO zer :)

Originally posted by SpunGirl

...the fame made a proper change
it aint nothing like the game
its just me against the world.

ROFL. I just can't stop making fun of him. Someone stop me, please!

-K

Betheny
09-15-2003, 08:26 AM
it should be...

It's just me against the world, yo
All them jerks in Gemstone reject me
I want to kill myself
I'll show them by deeding their characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emphasis on the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 9-15-2003 by Maimara]

Xorai
09-15-2003, 08:44 AM
2pac said his words will put a spark in the mind of the man that will change the world. Have to doubt it in this case.

Adhara
09-15-2003, 11:12 AM
I wanna see Sean's homepage. someone post the url.

GS4Gurl
09-15-2003, 07:11 PM
I wanna see Sean's homepage. someone post the url.

I want to see it too. Pointing and laughing is fun.

Tsa`ah
09-15-2003, 07:15 PM
Just go to AOL hometown and search his SN.

Adhara
09-15-2003, 08:38 PM
alright hope this works:

http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_UW/ow6k5xCwa/IcMJMumQEitf5M6I4VC/EhajvWbFu77XSq6x/2bVg==

The super model, legendary football star and other great things I am sure. Look at his muscular build! Enough to shame a greek god I tell you.

GS4Gurl
09-15-2003, 08:47 PM
alright hope this works:

http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_UW/ow6k5xCwa/IcMJMumQEitf5M6I4VC/EhajvWbFu77XSq6x/2bVg==

The super model, legendary football star and other great things I am sure. Look at his muscular build! Enough to shame a greek god I tell you.

Is that Ieva with him or some other chick?

Betheny
09-15-2003, 09:02 PM
LMFAO

He looks like fucking Sipowitz's son

SpunGirl
09-15-2003, 10:16 PM
That's not Ieva, I met her at Thrilla and she's much prettier than that. A little overdressed compared to the rest of us in t-shirts, towels and bathing suits. But nice, gotta wonder how she stands the Sean-an-ator.

-K

SpunGirl
09-15-2003, 10:19 PM
Besides Seanydigital, Sean also uses the screen name LL Kewl Sean. I discovered this when I blocked the first name. Here's the link to his second homepage (sadly, no profound prose on this one).

http://hometown.aol.com/llkewlsean/

-K

Betheny
09-15-2003, 10:31 PM
Oh, the humanity.

Sipowitz. I'm telling you.

Adhara
09-15-2003, 10:42 PM
Anyone else notice that nowhere does he mention on those two websites that he's a supermodel? Maybe because he knows that mommy and other people he knows will see the website and know it for a lie? Just speculating...

Betheny
09-15-2003, 11:08 PM
or because his dad and simone would beat his ass for lying.

Kurili
09-16-2003, 01:26 AM
HarmNone, get ready to help me! I'm feeling dumbfounded again!

I see a reasonably attractive YOUNG kid. Where in hell is this Adonis I was hearing about?

And does his mother know the words he types to people? Does he do dishes with those fingers?

I am more than dumfounded.

Acolyte Kurili, shaking her head

Makaveli
09-16-2003, 04:20 PM
How many topics are you all going to make about this guy? He's obviously getting exactly what he wants. Pissing you off gets him off. When are you gonna get it?

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 04:21 PM
So who are you exactly? Since you appear and choose only the Izbin related posts to respond to

Makaveli
09-16-2003, 04:23 PM
I'm Makaveli the Don Kulliminati, representin the Outlawz (lol)

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 04:24 PM
And I did search your name and it is only the Izbin posts you have responded to ever.

ravinlloonitik
09-16-2003, 04:25 PM
is qahaar and warcldianhm the same

Makaveli
09-16-2003, 04:55 PM
Maybe thats because I just started posting today as of ever? Quit trying to point the finger.

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 04:57 PM
Seem rather uptight... I mean, if you weren't him it wouldn't bother what I say to you right? But why is it as your first day, you immediatly go to those posts?

Snapp
09-16-2003, 04:58 PM
<<is qahaar and warcldianhm the same>>

Are you retarded?

GS4Gurl
09-16-2003, 05:20 PM
I wana see a pic of Ieva. Anyone know where one is?

Camri
09-16-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Makaveli
Maybe thats because I just started posting today as of ever? Quit trying to point the finger.

Maybe it's because you just started posting today, or maybe it's because you're Sean, and you want to see what we're saying about you.

Either way welcome to the boards. If you're Sean, I'm sure you'll have a pleasant experience...:lol:

GS4Gurl
09-17-2003, 12:03 AM
They do sound kind of the same in their postings don't they. Only the "new" guy doesn't swear as much.

Makaveli
09-17-2003, 01:38 AM
I am not Sean, but thank you for the welcome.

Tsa`ah
09-17-2003, 09:06 AM
We forget that Sean has MPD.

So let me rephrase that for you...

I am not Sean, yet, but thank you for the welcome.

My job here is done.

SpunGirl
09-17-2003, 04:26 PM
::vomits in rage::

-K

Jack
09-17-2003, 04:33 PM
One of you moderators should just check the IP adresses and see if his matches that of Sean. Should clear things up.

-Jack

GS4Gurl
09-17-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Jack
One of you moderators should just check the IP adresses and see if his matches that of Sean. Should clear things up.

-Jack

Remember Sean has a IP addy scrambler thingamajig... ?

Jack
09-17-2003, 07:17 PM
You can scramble an outgoing IP, not an incoming IP, as Kranar pointed out last time, when Sean made the Izbin account and started posting.

-Jack

ElvenRangeress
09-17-2003, 11:06 PM
about this izban person...

i was thinking on the amulet to a friend.. sapphyre, they asked for a ranger so i replied! he started saying he's a better ranger then me, and that i suck or something like that, and said really harsh comments... why is this person so rude? i think he needs a boot in the booty a few times ;o) i hope his attitude improves such hatred towards someone you don't even know isn't really a good way to play in gs ya know? okies sorry for babbling...

[Edited on 9-18-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Weedmage Princess
09-18-2003, 12:58 AM
Sean drinks Warclaidhm's babies.

Caramia
09-18-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
why is this person so rude? i think he needs a boot in the booty a few times ;o) i hope his attitude improves such hatred towards someone you don't even know isn't really a good way to play in gs ya know? okies sorry for babbling...

As I said in another post in one of these stupid Izbin threads, the more attention you give him and the more his comments or actions get you upset, the more you feed his need for attention.

His mother probably didn't hold him enough when he was a baby.

Just stop feeding the trolls as a friend of mine used to say, and he'll go away one way or another. My bet is on a lockout if everyone would just give him enough rope to hang himself.

SpunGirl
09-18-2003, 04:44 AM
At least he hasn't been back in over 24 hours. Probably partying with the rest of the Z-list stars.

-K

Betheny
09-18-2003, 05:07 AM
Like Pee-Wee Herman?

Mistomeer
09-18-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Jack
You can scramble an outgoing IP, not an incoming IP, as Kranar pointed out last time, when Sean made the Izbin account and started posting.

-Jack

You can scramble it all. With IP spoofing you can only spoof outgoing because information being returned to a spoofed IP won't find it's way back unless you want to do some ARP poisoning. Regardless, you can just plug in a proxy and you're all set.

Jack
09-18-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Kranar
Also, to the issue of faking an I.P. address.

You can easily fake/mask an I.P. address when you send information, because the internet was setup so that a receiving party doesn't need to verify the source of the information, but you can not easily mask an I.P. address when you wish to receive information.

Doing so requires actually hacking into a network, getting the network to pass the information you wish to receive to an alternate node (computer), and then intercepting that information before it reaches the node.

It's a tedious process, and not something I hope anyone of you would care to do simply so you could be a snert here on this BBS.

Kranar explained it a lot better than I could.

-Jack

Makkah
09-19-2003, 12:46 AM
Yeah... that "Makavelli" cat is Sean. Sean tends to quote and revere Tupac and most all West-coast rap in one way or another eventually... and as we all know, Tupac was Makavelli the Don. (and consequently he "represented" the Outlaws)

Grow a pair, Sean.

rht

GS4Gurl
09-19-2003, 04:18 AM
He should use a name a little less obvious then.
What a moron.

SpunGirl
09-19-2003, 04:21 AM
GS4Gurl, you obvioulsy missed the post (when Sean was still posting as Kesir) where he told us all how he was genetically superior to us. And smarter, he was also a genius. He clearly thought we'd be too stupid to realize at once that it was him.

-K, pleased that he's vanished for now.

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by SpunGirl]

GS4Gurl
09-19-2003, 04:28 AM
GS4Gurl, you obvioulsy missed the post (when Sean was still posting as Kesir) where he told us all how he was genetically superior to us. And smarter, he was also a genius. He clearly thought we'd be too stupid to realize at once that it was him.

-K, pleased that he's vanished for now.

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by SpunGirl]

Actually hehe I do remember that now. I keep getting him mixed up with the other genius Klaive.

SpunGirl
09-19-2003, 04:32 AM
Let's hope and pray to whatever and whomever we chose that at some moment in time, the universe saw fit to make both of the geniuses sterile.

-K

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 04:43 AM
Let's hope and pray to whatever and whomever we chose that at some moment in time, the universe saw fit to make both of the geniuses sterile.

-K

That has, most assuredly, been done. Who, after all, would sleep with either of them? As long as sex is required to procreate, the world is safe. :D

HarmNone figures sex is good in many ways

Betheny
09-19-2003, 04:48 AM
Rohypnol ensures that even they can breed.

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 04:50 AM
It would take a dose large enough to kill a buffalo to get me in bed with either!

HarmNone would be dead first

SpunGirl
09-19-2003, 04:59 AM
Let's wave large radioactive wands near their "seed sacks" (thanks Lisu!) to ensure their fish don't swim.

-K

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 05:01 AM
Heh. Even if they swarm, the poor devils would never be able to find their way to anything of import.

HarmNone dismisses the sperm of idiots

Betheny
09-19-2003, 05:09 AM
Hammer v. testicles.

Hammer wins every time.

Especially if there's an anvil underneath the happy sack.

JustMe
10-21-2003, 05:36 PM
You saying you look better than him?

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 05:50 PM
Dude you seem to be way too involved and curious with his life. Let it go man.

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Yeah two or three in this thread, two or three in his other thread....

JustMe
10-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Are you superficial or are you just coming off that way?

You might think he's an asshole and what not, but he could actually treat her well. Sounds kind of far fetched but you honestly don't know... Some of the biggest assholes I've ever known treated their girlfriend like a queen.

Then there could be the other reason why she's with him, she could be a complete ditz... Guess there are only 2 people that really know the answer to that.

Weedmage Princess
10-21-2003, 06:23 PM
He's a shitbag.

I would have paid any amount of cash to watch Edge kick his ass at the Thrilla if it would have been allowed...but..oh well.

**edited to add: I checked out the pic, his girl is too good for him..not an ugly girl but..nothing special either. I've seen pics of ladies in the picture post up thread here that are prettier *shrugs*

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Scarface
No... I am saying that girl he is with is too good looking for him.

She is okay, I guess. A little chunky, but they say the camera adds about 15 pounds. :)

HarmNone does not really care much:yawn:

Weedmage Princess
10-21-2003, 06:45 PM
Yeah it looks like she got tagged in the face with a ballistic flying chocolate chip

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Yeah it looks like she got tagged in the face with a ballistic flying chocolate chip.

:lol: OMG that had me laughing so hard. I'm glad I'm alone in the building right now.

Drew2
10-21-2003, 06:50 PM
Sorry, but Sean is not good looking at all.

I should know. I'm vain.

Drew2
10-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Yeah it looks like she got tagged in the face with a ballistic flying chocolate chip

You're hurting my feelings. I have 'birthmarks' on my face too. They're not as badly placed as hers though. And I'm not white like her so it doesn't like jump at you like hers either.

I'm sexy, Damn it!!!

JustMe
10-21-2003, 07:12 PM
Wow, you guys are mean. She has one little birthmark on her cheek and you're making a huge deal out of it... and chunky? The girl doesn't look chunky at all. Maybe she's not an anorexic freak but she's far from chunky.

Sean
10-21-2003, 07:21 PM
why cant this just die! let the thread go people!

10-21-2003, 07:23 PM
the girl is cute... take that from somebody who knows about these kind of things ::grins::

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by The Edine]

Weedmage Princess
10-21-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by JustMe
Wow, you guys are mean. She has one little birthmark on her cheek

That ain't little.

Yeah I didn't say she was dog house ugly. She's not bad at all...All I said is that the ladies I've seen here on PC are better looking than her, which they are *shrugs*

And Tayre is shexshy

GS4Gurl
10-22-2003, 04:03 PM
Those pics of seen are way old, anyway. If you go by the ones he posted here on the boards he looks much older and dorkier. He probably paid her to take a pic with him. I doubt that girl is still with him today. Wasn't he trying to get with Ieva, recently?? lol