PDA

View Full Version : Some Full Plate

Pereus
07-26-2018, 11:46 AM
Looking for around $2k in one way shape or form of cash, silvers, bloodscrip. Conversions would be silvers $4/m, bloodscrip at 285bs/$1. Price is OBO so if this doesn't sell after a bit I will entertain some counter offers. Feel free to offer what you think would be appropriate via PM!

some ancient mithril full plate
10x (+50) VHCP (12-13 CER / 220 Services) / T5 Ensorcell / +10 TD

The first thing that strikes you about the plate is the weight, which is about 38 pounds. You tremble and can barely hold onto the mithril full plate. You estimate it must be worth over a hundred million silvers! You can also tell that the mithril full plate is predominantly crafted of mithril.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the mithril full plate. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the plate is as some type of defensive garment.

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal plate, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is plate armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the plate serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds and serves to protect from magical attacks by providing +10 Target Defense.
A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Krystanne has infused the plate with the fifth tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

[Some ancient mithril full plate has a combat effectiveness rating of 12 points of Critical padding and a 33.3% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 13. It has 10 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It has been serviced 25 times in this service window.]

***PS: I am entertaining offers of taking over Pereus in general with all gear/locker items/PP's including this item. If you are interested in that please contact me via PM.

***PPS: Item can be removed from sale at any time for whatever reason.

Pereus
08-13-2018, 05:24 PM
Bump

Pereus
08-17-2018, 11:17 PM
Sold