PDA

View Full Version : What can be added to improve armor?

Vendon
07-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Hi All,

I have some 6x heavy crit padded max light armor. I was wondering what "upgrades" can be added.

I know it can be enchanted to 10x
I know more padding can be added
I know resistances can be added
I know it can be ensorcelled up to T5
I know if can be spiked.

Can reactive flares also be added? Greater flares?

Also, I know the order that these upgrades are applied is important.

Bottom line: If you were making the perfect end game armor, what would you add and in what order would you add it?

Thanks,

Vendon

Roblar
07-05-2018, 06:00 PM
Flares can be added, not greater flares (combat script) as that is for weapons only. Some other options (1 total) can be added in the Category B slot (see link below). Adding one loses the armor's blessability (unless you choose permabless, undead bane it, or are a cleric/paladin and sanct it).

A "bane" can be added as that is its own slot.

An eligible combat or fluff script can be added.

Enhancive can be added.

https://gswiki.play.net/Item_properties

As for the order, now that mages can enchant padded items and it being only 6x, I would mage enchant to 7x first for most economical (but lengthier) improvement.

And ensorcell it before before or after (I'm unclear which is easier for mage/sorc and probably depends on who you are using).

Add padding in the new windows as you can and get the rest as they are available.

BriarFox
07-05-2018, 06:44 PM
Just to reiterate: Flares, spikes, scripts, enhancives, sanctification, more padding (both crit and damage), and resistances. I've never seen Bane armor, except for high steel, but it might be a new avenue in the future. Permablessing would be possible but rather silly, I would think.

dex
07-05-2018, 06:47 PM
What does undead bane armor do exactly?

rolfard
07-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Add TD

SHAFT
07-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Add TD

Yar