PDA

View Full Version : Whatz up wit every 1?

GOD
05-25-2003, 03:29 AM
I havnt been around much lately, sorry, i dont have an internet connection on my computer cuz it iz totaly screwed right now, i'm stuck not being able to access my hard drive for certain reasons until i figure out how to bypass this part of the windows xp pro install screen cuz i dont wanna lose certain stuff on my hard drive by formating, so til i get that worked out i'm still gonna kinda be a lil scarce, so every plz do ur best to not post anything that is against rules. Anywayz, i hope every 1 iz doin good and what not..., i hope to be here more often soon.

-John

09-11-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by GOD
I havnt been around much lately, sorry, i dont have an internet connection on my computer cuz it iz totaly screwed right now, i'm stuck not being able to access my hard drive for certain reasons until i figure out how to bypass this part of the windows xp pro install screen cuz i dont wanna lose certain stuff on my hard drive by formating, so til i get that worked out i'm still gonna kinda be a lil scarce, so every plz do ur best to not post anything that is against rules. Anywayz, i hope every 1 iz doin good and what not..., i hope to be here more often soon.

-John

That's rough man. Hope to see you around more soon. The boards are kinda dull without you.