PDA

View Full Version : 8x dagger unbalanced flares sanctified 3 pts LCW T3 Anfelt scripts

Shoosh
06-05-2018, 08:48 AM
A cross-shaped pure silver spike

+40, sanctified, unbalance flares, under a pound

Inspects as silver.

[A cross-shaped pure silver spike has a combat effectiveness rating of 3 points of Critical weighting. It has 0 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It has been serviced 10 times in this service window.]

T3 Anfelt Scripts

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmanship that is kept maintained.

The spike is fully unlocked. The verbs Pull, Gaze, Raise, Lean, Push, Dust, Tap, Wave, and Clench can be used on your pure silver spike.

35m or

30k BS or

$225

Open to interesting trades and other offers.

**Thanks to Macillus for typing this on his post.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

somethief2
06-05-2018, 09:06 AM
Are there several of these floating around?

Gelston
06-05-2018, 09:08 AM
I like Macguyver...

Hmmm.....

Shoosh
06-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Are there several of these floating around?I guess so!

Gelston
06-05-2018, 09:11 AM
So who are your characters, Shoosh? How long have you been gone from GS?

Shoosh
06-05-2018, 09:14 AM
So who are your characters, Shoosh? How long have you been gone from GS?I've been away for about 15 years... Sold all my characters when I left. Primarily working on a cleric from scratch now - Eylann. But I bought a few low level toons to play around with here and there.

SonoftheNorth
06-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Lol

Gelston
06-05-2018, 09:19 AM
I've been away for about 15 years... Sold all my characters when I left. Primarily working on a cleric from scratch now - Eylann. But I bought a few low level toons to play around with here and there.

Starting from scratch but have this weapon some how. Interesting.

Shoosh
06-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Starting from scratch but have this weapon some how. Interesting.
Lol. Sometimes you have to show people how to put the Legos together I guess...

PayPal + online bartering vehicle (PC or in game) = dagger

If you're questioning my reliability Leigo, Torhment, Orbstar and Zaximus can all vouch for my reputation. All have had high value $100 to $400 PayPal transactions with me. Oh and Zaoloo sold it to me in game if you want to ask him about that transaction.

Macillus
06-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Are there several of these floating around?

No, there are not several. There is only one. I bought it last summer from tohrment and had the unbalance flares and 2 pts of weighting added at EG. I traded it to Zaoloo last week, who then sold it to shoosh.

Shoosh
06-05-2018, 09:51 AM
No, there are not several. There is only one. I bought it last summer from tohrment and had the unbalance flares and 2 pts of weighting added at EG. I traded it to Zaoloo last week, who then sold it to shoosh.There you go. Also, I bought it and used it on my rogue but decided that I didn't enjoy the dagger off-hand. Hence selling this and looking for a 3lb or less handaxe, longsword, or short sword based weapon.

Thanks Macillus!

tohrment
06-05-2018, 10:12 AM
He has bought stuff from me btw

Leigo
06-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Ditto, have done business with Shoosh.

Pereus
06-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Basically the original dude sold it for less than he was asking to Zaoloo and this gullible soul bought it at an increased rate that Zaoloo sold it for. Not quite sure how he pulls that shit off but it's brilliant. Prey on the weak!

beldannon5
06-05-2018, 10:53 AM
i have done a transaction with shoosh as well. and yes zaoooooolloooooo is good at that. :)

Shoosh
06-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Basically the original dude sold it for less than he was asking to Zaoloo and this gullible soul bought it at an increased rate that Zaoloo sold it for. Not quite sure how he pulls that shit off but it's brilliant. Prey on the weak!I never said or did anything rude to any of you. I'm going to try one more time to be nice and transparent. If the negativity continues I'm just going to chalk it up as a bad community, complete my business and not participate anymore. I'm here to have fun and support other people in their enjoyment of GS and I don't have the time or patience to deal with people who need to belittle others so they can feel better about themselves.

Oh and by the way, I've spent around $1000 through this forum in the last month. So everyone loses by driving people out of the community for absolutely no reason.

I bought the dagger to try TWC on my rogue. I did not enjoy it. I'm moving in a different direction in terms of weapon types. That is why I'm now selling the dagger. If you're interested please respond. Otherwise, try something my toddler already understands, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Thanks.

Wrathbringer
06-05-2018, 11:39 AM
I never said or did anything rude to any of you. I'm going to try one more time to be nice and transparent. If the negativity continues I'm just going to chalk it up as a bad community, complete my business and not participate anymore. I'm here to have fun and support other people in their enjoyment of GS and I don't have the time or patience to deal with people who need to belittle others so they can feel better about themselves.

Oh and by the way, I've spent around $1000 through this forum in the last month. So everyone loses by driving people out of the community for absolutely no reason.

I bought the dagger to try TWC on my rogue. I did not enjoy it. I'm moving in a different direction in terms of weapon types. That is why I'm now selling the dagger. If you're interested please respond. Otherwise, try something my toddler already understands, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Thanks.

I'm starting to think this guy might be legit and not macgyver.

Pereus
06-05-2018, 11:42 AM
I never said or did anything rude to any of you. I'm going to try one more time to be nice and transparent. If the negativity continues I'm just going to chalk it up as a bad community, complete my business and not participate anymore. I'm here to have fun and support other people in their enjoyment of GS and I don't have the time or patience to deal with people who need to belittle others so they can feel better about themselves.

Thanks.

It wasn't really a slight at you honestly. Calling you gullible for spending too much on something is something a lot of people (including myself) are guilty of here. Brush your shoulders off haus, you got some dirt on em!

Good luck with your sale!

Luntz
06-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Shoosh is cool, you all fuckin suck dick as usual, continue on m8's

Shoosh
06-05-2018, 12:03 PM
Thanks for turning this around. To show my appreciation I'll let this go for 30M or $210. I'll consider other reasonable trades or offers.

SonoftheNorth
06-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Shoosh is cool
Then why'd you take advantage of him by selling him this dagger

somethief2
06-05-2018, 03:04 PM
FWIW I never meant to question the original poster. I was just wandering why it seemed like this weapon was being sold a lot or there were multiple out there. Good luck with your sale.

tohrment
06-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Why does it matter what stuff is bought and sold for it’s posted now for the same amount that it was posted for in the previous sale? Ya’ll are boarder line outrageous with half the shit that jumps out of that cobweb ass brain of yours