PDA

View Full Version : Rochester NY

iJin
06-02-2018, 11:08 PM
Anyone live or lived here? I'm moving from my West Coast life to the east coast in a month. I got a new position in Amazon, and am opening the new building there in Rochester. No friends, no family. Broke up with my bf 4 days ago, lol. What the fuck am I doing!!

But yeah, any advice is appreciated. Scared I'll feel lonely, but eh. Maybe I'll go on Tinder, ha.

Androidpk
06-02-2018, 11:11 PM
Buy 5 cats to keep you company.

iJin
06-02-2018, 11:13 PM
Buy 5 cats to keep you company.

I do have my one cat, he's a Savannah F4. Named Loki. He's cutee.

Androidpk
06-02-2018, 11:15 PM
I do have my one cat, he's a Savannah F4. Named Loki. He's cutee.

You can't be a crazy cat lady with just 1 cat. You need at least 2.

Taernath
06-03-2018, 12:02 AM
You can't be a crazy cat lady with just 1 cat. You need at least 2.

False. If she refers to it as her "fur baby" she is a crazy cat lady.

Rochester looks nice though, must be all that Canadian influence.

Parkbandit
06-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Anyone live or lived here? I'm moving from my West Coast life to the east coast in a month. I got a new position in Amazon, and am opening the new building there in Rochester. No friends, no family. Broke up with my bf 4 days ago, lol. What the fuck am I doing!!

But yeah, any advice is appreciated. Scared I'll feel lonely, but eh. Maybe I'll go on Tinder, ha.

Rochester is a nice, upstate town. I grew up about 2 hours away. You are close to Lake Ontario where I spent many summers on the lake fishing.. you are close to Lake Erie and Niagara Falls.

I hope you like snow and cloudy weather.

Grats on your new job. Best time to move after you breakup imo.

rolfard
06-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Highest rate of depression and suicide in the state. The snowing months create a grey landscape that meets a grey sky

Gelston
06-03-2018, 03:20 PM
Highest rate of depression and suicide in the state. The snowing months create a grey landscape that meets a grey sky

Aren't you a fucking ray of sunshine. Also, Rochester isn't even in the top 15 for suicide according to my 7 years old graph. Vegas is #1.