PDA

View Full Version : Selling my account

Disrupture
02-07-2005, 03:42 PM
I've decided to sell my whole account. Right now the account is deactivated; all it needs is a new credit card in order to become active again. I don't have the time or money to activate it myself, so i'm only selling the whole thing, not individual characters.

Anyway, here's the breakdown:
One 33rd level Dark Elven Wizard.
COL Master, Fixskills, Stat Reallocations available. He has 4x fulls, a 4x runestaff, and a whole bunch of generally wizardly stuff.
One 23rd level Half-Elven Rogue.
COL Master, Fixskills, Stat Reallocations. Has a 2x crit weighted handaxe, a 4x shield, 4x brig (and some 4x lightened hauberk in his locker, I believe.) Lifetime member of Pauper's. Not totally maxed out in his rogue guild ranks, but pretty close, and most of them are in sweep.
One 18th Level Human Empath.
COL Master, Fixskills, Stat Reallocations. Has a 4x runestaff and I believe he also has 4x fulls.

Between the 3 characters there is around one or two million silvers worth of random equipment and cash in their bank accounts, possibly more. I haven't played the account in quite a few months, and all my friends have quit anwyay, so there shouldn't be any problems as far as that goes. Anyway, like I said before, I don't want to sell the characters invidually. I have paypal and that's how I'd prefer to do the transaction. You can email me at opticassault@aol.com, IM me at Bombsonengland, or just send me a u2u.