PDA

View Full Version : HAhahaha TOBY

02-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Toby. (http://savetoby.com/)

I laughed at this.

I laughed while posting this.

I will laugh at this every oppurtunity I get.

This is singly the greatest "extortion" plot I have ever seen.

Something is wrong with me.

No, this is not my website.

P.S. ROFLMAOlolololol

Scott
02-05-2005, 04:02 PM
And he has made about 12k from it. I need a bunny......

02-05-2005, 04:02 PM
13k in donations so far...

...SAVE TOBY! :lol2:

Jorddyn
02-05-2005, 04:03 PM
That's sick and wrong, and yet genius and hillarious at the same time.

Jorddyn

Back
02-05-2005, 04:04 PM
First thought. Sad.

Second thought. Profit.

Third thought. Fuck the bunny if this guy gets $50k out of it. He wont get a nickle from me though.

Ravenstorm
02-05-2005, 04:09 PM
It's been done.

A televangelist raised six million dollars because God would kill him otherwise. His name escapes me at the moment.

Raven

02-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Ravenstorm
It's been done.

A televangelist raised six million dollars because God would kill him otherwise. His name escapes me at the moment.

Raven

I'd much rather save poor, innocent Toby. :(

:rofl: Aw geeze.

Jorddyn
02-05-2005, 04:14 PM
It's been done.

Raven

I'm surprised that those who donated the 6 million didn't kill him when he didn't die.

Jorddyn

Brattt8525
02-05-2005, 04:16 PM
It's been done.

Raven

Pat robertson? I remember seeing that thinking, sheesh what a lame way to raise money.

HarmNone
02-05-2005, 04:22 PM
I think that was Oral Roberts, if my memory serves me correctly, Raven.

Jorddyn
02-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I think that was Oral Roberts, if my memory serves me correctly, Raven.

From http://www.ondoctrine.com/10robero.htm

Oral Roberts said that God told him the following:
"I want you to use the ORU medical school to put My medical presence in the earth. I want you to get this going in one year or I will call you home. It will cost $8 million and I want you to believe you can raise it."
In January Oral Roberts said that God spoke to him and told him that he had not sent out any medical missionaries from the university or City of Faith. God instructed him to raise $8 million by March of the same year or God would take him home (presumably God would kill Oral Roberts or translate him to heaven like Enoch).
The money raised was to provide full scholastic scholarships for medical missionaries who would be sent to other countries.
He claimed that $3.5 million had already been raised, but he needed $4.5 million more by March 1, in order to get the full $8 million and prevent God from taking him home.
On April 1 Oral Roberts said that he had received $9.1 million which was $1.1 million more that was required by God.
In November, Oral Roberts announced that the City of Faith would be closing down.
In January, Oral Roberts discontinued the medical scholarships. Apparently he was no longer afraid that God was going to take him home.
In March, the medical scholarship fund went bankrupt. If any students wished to transfer to any other institution, they were required to repay their scholarships at 18% interest.
In September, Oral Roberts closed the City of Faith.

Ah, all that is done in the name of God. I'd give 50 grand to the bunny before Oral Roberts.

Jorddyn, just that way

Back
02-05-2005, 04:30 PM
I don’t know about anyone else, but when phantom voices start talking to me, isn’t it better to ignore them?

Jorddyn
02-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
I don’t know about anyone else, but when phantom voices start talking to me, isn’t it better to ignore them?

You pay attention to us :smilegrin:

Jorddyn

Back
02-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Well, you aren’t concoctions of my mind. This makes you valid, in a societal sense.

But back on topic.

The evils of Capatalism.

Artha
02-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Well, you aren’t concoctions of my mind.
You hope.

Back
02-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Artha

Well, you aren’t concoctions of my mind.
You hope.

Well, to be completely honest, the PC does occupy a small space in my mind. The PC isn’t really substantial in a physical sense. But thats whats so great.

Like Gutenburg’s press, information disseminates and does not need to be physical.

Back on topic. I say the rabbit should eat the guy. I’d pay for that.