PDA

View Full Version : 10x expertly padded brig with slash & puncture resist

neimanz1
04-29-2018, 10:33 PM
Ancient elven battle armor 10x expertly crit padded with 15 puncture and 15 slash resist (perm)

max lighten
GONE

Some ancient elven battle armor has a combat effectiveness rating of 30 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 100 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness."

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal armor, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is rigid leather armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The elven battle armor seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.

The harmonics generated tell you that the armor serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
As your song penetrates the elven battle armor, you determine that it is moderately resistant to slashing attacks and moderately resistant to puncturing attacks.

crb
04-29-2018, 11:00 PM
wtf do you need so many silvers for? Looking to buy an election?

neimanz1
04-29-2018, 11:11 PM
wtf do you need so many silvers for? Looking to buy an election?

its mother's day soon,i wanted to get gwen something nice

Alastir
04-29-2018, 11:14 PM
I wish this was not brig.

dszabo
04-30-2018, 06:02 AM
I’m sure for infinity billion silvers you could probably get the AsG changed at the CCF.

Menos
04-30-2018, 06:44 AM
I didn't see ASG change listed on the schedule for CCF, but maybe it is one of the things under consideration for adding. Such changes when offered are almost always within the same group, so you would almost certainly be limited to something between leather breastplate and studded.

neimanz1
05-03-2018, 08:55 PM
bump