PDA

View Full Version : Lost robe/nervestaff

gsplayer413
04-29-2018, 02:49 PM
I accidentally dropped these in front of the Cooper shop in WL, 4/29 230PM..

a deeply hooded elven-crafted robe (max light/epic deep) with my nervestaff in it, a vaalin-banded helical illthorn runestaff (6x/6x T4 T4). Dropped it while trying to move a junk robe inside it. They disappeared seconds after I dropped them.

I have an assist in to check the janitor but will gladly offer a reward for their return if someone happened to pick them up.

gsplayer413
04-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Update: One of our lovely citizens of Elanthia has my robe and runestaff.

Merzbow
05-02-2018, 12:54 AM
Did they actually disappear while you were still in the room? I thought the janitor wasn't allowed to cleanup items if players were still in the room.

gsplayer413
05-02-2018, 05:04 AM
I assisted and a GM said the robe was in a player's inventory, because the runestaff was inside he can't see it or do anything about it.

I manually tried to drag and drop a junk robe from Stormfront while running go2. I must have grabbed the container link, not the junk robe link inside. I saw myself remove my robe and drop it while running, wasn't quick enough to pause it.. ran back to the Cooper when I figured out the room, maybe 10-15 seconds later and it was gone. The staff and a few other pieces of junk were inside.

gsplayer413
05-02-2018, 08:27 AM
This is not THE reason I'm leaving but being able to look at the loss and see ~$150 possibly just gone? Yeah, that had a bit to do with making my decision final. Yes, they were registered, and no, I did not email Wyrom.

Thread no longer relevant, please close.