PDA

View Full Version : epic deepen fodder

gilchristr
04-28-2018, 08:39 PM
I have 4 cloakworns that can each be lightened to exactly 2 pounds, and then using notes deepened to 200 pounds to create a 2/200 cloakworn. 250k each:

a tasselled deep violet jacket, a feathered viper skin jacket, a violet serpent skin jacket, a crushed silk surcoat

I also have a few worn on one shoulder purses that weigh less than a pound, and are great fodder to create a .5/100 worn on one shoulder, using deepening notes. If you dont like purses, it only takes one alter to change it to the description you want. 500k per purse ... I think i have aabout 3 stuffed away in my locker.

Also have some 4 pound VLA cloakworns, not as nice as the ones that can go to 2 pounds, so ill take 100k each on these:
a simple lime green longcoat, a nut brown mantle, a gold-edged light blue greatcloak, and a soft coral red cape (the cape weighs 3 pounds so a little better, 100k for this one too, first come first serve)

Also have some 2 pound purses, not as nice as the ones that weigh less than a pound, but can still make a 2/100 worn on one shoulder with these, 100k each:
a sanguine serpent skin purse, a hazel purse, a luxurious baby blue purse

gilchristr
04-28-2018, 09:09 PM
three of the half pound purses sold and delivered, but turns out I had six total in my locker, so that means 3 left .. here are descrips:

a fancy dark purple purse, a plain azure purse, a dainty roan purse

These half pound purses hold any number of items, no size restriction on the items so once deepened out you can put full plate in them if you want

elan123
04-28-2018, 11:20 PM
I'll take a crushed silk surcoat, a tasselled deep violet jacket, and a fancy dark purple purse

blanks
04-29-2018, 06:36 AM
I’ll purchase the three remaining .5 lbs shoulderworns

elan123
04-29-2018, 01:32 PM
I’ll purchase the three remaining .5 lbs shoulderworns

already got one :)

gilchristr
04-29-2018, 11:50 PM
Bump. In terms of the best of the epic deepen everything has sold except for this one: a feathered viper skin jacket. Get the last one!

Also, I also have some beltworn fodder, each one weighs less than a pound, holds any number of items, no size restriction, all good for making a nice .05/60 beltworn with notes, 250k each:
an exquisite russet pouch, a heavy blue leather gem pouch (3), a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, a flaxen damask pouch

PS - a good half pound belt worn is nowhere near as uncommon as a good half pound shoulderworn, its possible you can get belt worn pouches like this in a town shop still.