PDA

View Full Version : Writeable book and permabless weapon

sereh
04-04-2018, 11:21 AM
SOLD PENDING a deep blue feather-covered book (the kind you write in) 15k OBO

SOLD a fel-shafted sweeping white ora beaked-axe 220k OBO

You analyze your white ora beaked-axe and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
You immediately sense that this is a White Ora weapon known as an "Iasha". In the hands of a cleric or paladin, it is a holy weapon that gives off holy fire flares (2-75 damage) and uses GET and PEER.

This is a Tier 1 (of 3) item. Unlocking to Tier 2 is a fairly rare service.

Any merchant can aesthetically alter the beaked-axe, provided it remains white ora. Note that there are additional aesthetics for clerics/paladins via LOOK.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the white ora beaked-axe for you.

Ososis
04-04-2018, 11:36 AM
That is NOT permablessed.

Jhynnifer
04-04-2018, 11:41 AM
I'll take the book.

Beniah
04-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Yeah may want to edit the subject to sanctified, not permablessed.

Ososis
04-04-2018, 11:49 AM
Yeah may want to edit the subject to sanctified, not permablessed.

I'll be happy if she just marks it SOLD

Ososis
04-04-2018, 04:19 PM
sereh

white ora beaked axe
Do you want this then?

No. I hate you. Thanks.

P.S. Thank you for changing the title while neglecting to mark the sold item sold.

Alastir
04-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Just want to mention that the items you're listing are priced way under value for the most part. If you're not trying to give the items away, you might want to post in the appraisals folder first.

sereh
04-04-2018, 06:21 PM
But ... it is not sold.

I thought you wanted it. If not, I DO have a buyer, I told him I'd wait 24 hours for confirmation from you.

I'm a little confused by the attitude. But it all cycles around.

I'll let him know it is available.

Ososis
04-04-2018, 06:31 PM
But ... it is not sold.

I thought you wanted it. If not, I DO have a buyer, I told him I'd wait 24 hours for confirmation from you.

I'm a little confused by the attitude. But it all cycles around.

I'll let him know it is available.

Perhaps if had looked at your original thread EVER it wouldn't have been so confusing for you.