PDA

View Full Version : An enhancive sephwir harp

Grim Reaper
04-03-2018, 05:43 PM
I have available a silver-strung burled sephwir harp should a collector be interested. This 3lb harp is composed of a rare material and is enhancive. Price: 30mil

Enhancive as follows for a BARD ONLY:

It provides a bonus of 10 to Influence.
It provides a bonus of 10 to Aura.

It's wearable on the shoulder, alterable and persists. It's not attuned. Any bard can use it to gain it's enhancive abilities. It comes fully charged.

SHOW:

Elegantly simple in its lines, this harp is crafted from perfectly matched pieces of burled sephwir. By some trick of light, the richly-grained wood seems imbued with an inner glow. The harp is strung with wires of purest spun silver that glisten without trace of tarnish or wear.

It's fully charged:
Duane takes your harp and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. Duane says, "I believe your harp is already fully charged."

Orthin
04-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Master quality instrument?

Grim Reaper
04-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Master quality instrument?

No. It's enhancive quality though! Back in my day we had to fart in the bath tub to make music.

Goat
04-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Is it heavily sighted?

neimanz1
04-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Is it heavily sighted?

sephwir is crit weighted when made into instrument!

Grim Reaper
04-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Is it heavily sighted?

Heavily sighted? This harp might release your inner Barry White and making them panties drop.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. It may or may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, and is not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.

Wrathbringer
04-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Heavily sighted? This harp might release your inner Barry White and making them panties drop.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. It may or may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, and is not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.

:lol:

Ardwen
04-04-2018, 05:15 PM
Hey it cpuld well be sighted, I assessed some sighting padded armor last night.

A golvern-traced sculpted cuirass interlocked with black ora mesh chain has a combat effectiveness rating of 20 points of Sighted padding. It has 0 of 100 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It also has a combat effectiveness rating of 2 points of Damage padding. It has 0 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness

Ltlprprincess
04-04-2018, 05:26 PM
I'm curious. I've read/ heard that bard songs are enhanced with an instrument, but is it really worth the trade-off when hunting?

neimanz1
04-04-2018, 05:28 PM
no since 1030 crit is not capped and especially if you have enough manipulation lore

Grim Reaper
04-05-2018, 11:08 AM
no since 1030 crit is not capped and especially if you have enough manipulation lore

I want a second opinion! Which reminds me of the legendary comedian.

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too. - Rodney Dangerfield

Helsfeld
04-05-2018, 06:01 PM
I’d like to bid 17.5 million on this Sephwir harp please

Grim Reaper
04-05-2018, 06:24 PM
I’d like to bid 17.5 million on this Sephwir harp please

Your pulling my strings!

Helsfeld
04-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Hey it’s how you got your katar gem eater remember? Pay it forward