PDA

View Full Version : Troll Heart Medallion

bubbauno
02-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Possibly selling the troll heart for the right price.

a troll heart medallion - The troll heart medallion is made of transparent glaes which allows you to view what looks to be the beating heart of a troll king inside the glaes. Near the bottom back veins exit the medallion which wind around the chain and vanish into your chest.

(First time you put it on)
With no warning at all veins begin to grow through the back of the medallion, flailing wildly as they grow. There is a sudden burst of pain as you realize the troll heart medallion veins have punctured your flesh and have attached directly to your heart! You scream in pain!

First Person

(Normal Beating)
There is a faint beating from the troll heart inside the medallion you wear.

(Pumping Blood)
The troll heart inside the medallion beats madly for a second as it pumps lifegiving blood back into your bloodstream, revitalizing you with its regenerative blood.

(Tap)
As you tap the troll heart medallion you feel a slight irregularity in your own heart which skips a beat.

Other's Perspective

(Normal Beating)
There is a faint beating from the troll heart inside the medallion worn by Tsin.

(Pumping Blood)
The troll heart inside the medallion beats madly for a second as it pumps lifegiving blood back into Tsin's bloodstream, revitalizing him with its regenerative blood.

(Tap)
As Tsin taps his troll heart medallion, he seems to blanch in a most peculiar sort of way.

It will constantly pump blood back to you whether you are stunned, proned, webbed or in 50 second roundtime. If you are at full health it will beat normally, if you are missing blood it will pump it back to you.

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

[Edited on 2-2-2005 by bubbauno]

[Edited on 2-2-2005 by bubbauno]

bubbauno
02-01-2005, 09:10 PM
It's neck worn for those asking..

hectomaner
02-02-2005, 04:11 AM
isnt that one of the ones that the script works, but it doesnt actually pump blood? i.e. broken?

Stealth
02-02-2005, 05:54 AM
I put a fix for it in QC before I went on LOA..hopefully it works now. I don't have access to the SIMU website due to our firewall so I can't check.

Stealth

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-02-2005, 10:16 AM
I'll trade my bravery self mana axe for it :)

bubbauno
02-02-2005, 12:10 PM
It has been fixed and works just fine.

hectomaner
02-02-2005, 12:23 PM
nice, good to see a great item fixed and working again

bubbauno
02-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah thank Neimanz.. he's the one who got it fixed.

bubbauno
02-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Heart still for sale for the right price.

bubbauno
02-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Current bid is around 80m.

bubbauno
02-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Buyer fell through. Price lowered and still taking offers on it.

bubbauno
02-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Troll heart is sold.