03-26-2018, 08:01 AM
EDIT:Work complete, thanks! :)

Tsalin
03-29-2018, 09:00 PM
Do I need to level my own bard for this? :P

bayli
03-30-2018, 06:54 AM
I think it’s how your wording it.. lol

It would be a very long session (can’t afford training mana share yet, bard at lvl44) and what your asking with documentation would extend it even more. It sounds long, boring and likely not worth what most are willing to pay a bard. So everyone assumes it’s not worth taking the job.

I personally don’t have a charge estimate.. people ask and if I’m not busy, I do it without assuming any tip or providing any documentation (but that’s for like 1-2 items). However when I see someone needing a bigger job and offering an enticing pay up front, I will likely respond. (Not commonly advertised for as long as your list is though)

If you have an offer in mind, pm or find me in game and we can discuss it.

~Bayli

Tsalin
03-30-2018, 07:27 AM
Thanks Bayli - let's definitely chat!

I have no clue what the cost should be but I do believe it should be worth your time - i.e. how much can you make per hour maximum doing something else + premium? I'm not trying to be cheap and want to pay well.

Also, I'm not sure if there's a better way to keep track of it than a doc/spreadsheet but I'd even take a ;log of the session so I could get the data myself - I just want to make sure no details are lost in the process and I don't need to get anything resung :)

budartagnan
03-30-2018, 09:45 AM
Tsalin, look me up next week and I’ll get it done for you. On Rencelas most of the time but he won’t sing as clerics aren’t good at it...

Tsalin
03-31-2018, 01:35 AM
Tsalin, look me up next week and I’ll get it done for you. On Rencelas most of the time but he won’t sing as clerics aren’t good at it...

Thanks! Got it done already tonight - appreciate the offer though :)

lexbubba
03-31-2018, 01:40 AM
How much did you end up paying out of curiosity? Got lockers full of this that need to do the same.

budartagnan
03-31-2018, 07:22 AM
I’ll do it for free, or if you want to throw a wisdom bonus enhancive my way I won’t complain.