PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting wizard

Nothing
03-19-2018, 01:48 PM
I need a wizard capable of enchanting a perfect drakar dagger (fire flares) from it's natural 1x up to 4x. I'm willing to get a character to any town I need to (including Mist Harbor) to drop off and pick up the weapon. Please include your rates in any reply either here or in a private message.

There's the potential for repeat business as I complete pieces if you can also enchant items with other elemental flares (gornar, zorchar, rhimar), white ora, and/or razern.

Wrathbringer
03-19-2018, 02:21 PM
The difficult part isn't finding a wizard, it's finding the potions. Are you providing those?

lexbubba
03-19-2018, 03:37 PM
Not a wizard so excuse my ignorance, but cant you just buy these potions at the alchemist shop?

Wrathbringer
03-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Not a wizard so excuse my ignorance, but cant you just buy these potions at the alchemist shop?

No, they must be made from very rare ingredients. Expect to pay 500k-1m per potion.

Ltlprprincess
03-19-2018, 04:12 PM
Yeah, the flaring pre-temper potions require ingredients that can only be found in the Confluence... and even then, you'll be lucky to get them.

Jymamon
03-19-2018, 04:20 PM
Yeah, the flaring pre-temper potions require ingredients that can only be found in the Confluence... and even then, you'll be lucky to get them.

Not to downplay the obscene rarity, but the water and earth ones can be found outside the Confluence. (Gossamer Valley and the Bowels, respectively).

Ltlprprincess
03-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Greater water essences drop in Gossamer Valley? News to me. But he was talking about drakar... so unless fire mages drop that... Well...

JNewhall
03-19-2018, 04:33 PM
Greater water essences drop in Gossamer Valley? News to me. But he was talking about drakar... so unless fire mages drop that... Well...

Fire mages do drop them, but they are crazy rare. I hunt there with my warrior and have found exactly one.

Ltlprprincess
03-19-2018, 04:38 PM
Fire mages do drop them, but they are crazy rare. I hunt there with my warrior and have found exactly one.

Da fuq... I've been hunting Confluence for no reason to find all these? Whatever. I'll pay a premium to buy any and all greater essences you find, if that's the case.

Jymamon
03-19-2018, 04:50 PM

Any creature over level 50 (or was it 60, I forget) that drops normal essences can drop greater essences. I think I found exactly 4 greater water ones in the 10-ish levels I could justify keeping my rogue in Gossamer Valley.

Nothing
03-19-2018, 06:03 PM
No, I wouldn't have any need to pay someone to do it if I could create the potion. I didn't expect it to be cheap but I also didn't want to come across as insulting by accidentally offering too little, which is why I asked any interested to name their price.