PDA

View Full Version : Grand Raffle Courballi Leather from Anfelt

Gizmo
01-31-2005, 01:56 AM
some sleek Dhe'nar battle armor

Polished ruby-inlaid kelyn studs have been securely riveted into the thick ebon-hued leather. The scales of the armor flow together seamlessly like that of a dragon's coat of scales. Though well-maintained, it shows slight signs of wear. Some carefully mended tears and feint darkened blood stains are seen on few of the scales, indicating that the armor has indeed seen more than just a few battles. On the left breast is a prominent eight-point star masterfully embroidered in silver-hued veniom thread. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

I believe it to be 4x, altered courb leather that is one rank lower than the highest of crit padding. It's zested as well...HOWEVER, is only wearable by females. Anyone know the range of price this would fetch? Thanks

bubbauno
01-31-2005, 03:48 AM
So it's 4x masterful crit padded?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-31-2005, 10:05 AM
So it's Dhe'nar, it's female only, 4x masterful crit padded ASG 9?

I'd say, like 3m, maybe 4. I detract a ton for it being female only, and a ton again for it being dhe'nar :)

Fallen
01-31-2005, 10:56 AM
I will bid 3 mill right now.

Fallen
01-31-2005, 11:01 AM
Questions you need to ask are,

1. Is it further enchantable (Wizard/Merchant). I do believe padded gear cannot be further enchanted.

2. Can the female only requirement be removed if altered?

3. Can the armor be altered in a normal way?

Stunseed
01-31-2005, 11:05 AM
1. Merchant only, and it would take an assload of money to convince a merchant to do so.

2. Not to my knowledge, those actions are permanent.

3. Due to the scripts, it's a pain to any merchant to alter. I've seen some changed, others told to get the hell out of the room.

Gizmo
01-31-2005, 12:18 PM
Pretty much what Stunseed said.

On a side note, there is no RT to wear or Remove it for the female. And yes Tsin, 4x masterfully crit padded.

I actually attempted to get an assist to see if I could indeed remove the female only function, but it worked to no avail..Was worth a try eh?

If I don't get any decent offers, I'll just keep it for myself and get a female just to wear it heh..Hence why I was looking for a female krol Paladin earlier.

crazymage
01-31-2005, 12:45 PM
plenty of chics who'd wear it, 2x vhc cuirb goes for 8-10m. 4x master is 20m+

Gizmo
01-31-2005, 12:47 PM
I've gotten estimates more so around the 30-40mil range..Was tryin to weigh it's worth, granted it is indeed only female. Had it been male as well, I'm sure it would fetch a lil more.

Now, to try and peddle it off..

Alarke
01-31-2005, 01:13 PM
I just sold my 4x vhcp brig that weighed 8 pounds mind you, for 24m to give you an idea.

Nakiro
01-31-2005, 01:14 PM
Brig and cuir have totally different markets.

Gizmo
01-31-2005, 01:24 PM
I find cuir to be a little bit better, less hindrence and what not, with pretty much the same protection as brig with the helm/leg greave set.

My goal for this set is 40mil. Granted thats my goal, the price is still negotiable to trades/offers etc. Wouldn't mind havin me a nice battle-axe or what not.

[Edited on 1-31-2005 by Gizmo]

Trinitis
01-31-2005, 02:10 PM
If you add the greeves, then it becomes brig class armor your wearing, and you have the spell failure of brig.

Nakiro
01-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Except worse due to the lesser cuir AvD and CvA

Gizmo
01-31-2005, 02:18 PM
Ah well, don't really care so much as I'm tryin to sell it hehe...If it doesn't sell, looks like I'll be wearin it at some point.

Fallen
01-31-2005, 03:32 PM
You may wish to throw up an advertisement for this leather on the Obsidian Tower Message boards, Http://www.Starsnuffer.com
I am sure you will at the least spread word to the audience you are attempting to target.

Soulpieced
01-31-2005, 04:03 PM
I'd like to know who assessed it, and if it is not assessable how you came up with the notion that it's masterfully padded. Sounds sketchy to me.

Gizmo
01-31-2005, 05:25 PM
I'd like to know who assessed it, and if it is not assessable how you came up with the notion that it's masterfully padded. Sounds sketchy to me.

Due to the fact it has a zest and is only worn by females, we were unable to assess it..60 and a 67 train warrior. So while I assisted about attempting to get the base changed so a male could wear it, I asked if there was any way of telling the exact padding, due to the fact it was unassessable..Results were, Masterfully. We got a bard to sing to it before hand to at least make true that there was indeed crit padding, and as said there was.

If you find it's sketchy, that's fine by me. I however, stand by my assesment of the armor and facts given to me. If the armor does in fact sell, and the owner finds it is it not masterfully crit padded, I'll simply give them a full refund..It's no sweat off my back.

AnticorRifling
01-31-2005, 06:11 PM
Who found it to be? What GM told you the level of padding on a set of unassessable armor? What was told pertaining to changing it from female only to male? Why is the base of the armor spelled so horribly out of whack in the title of this thread? Is anybody even listening? If peeing your pants is cool consider me Miles Davis.

hectomaner
01-31-2005, 06:12 PM
should be easy to find out the info on it, lots of people have item lists from the auctions

Gizmo
01-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Who found it to be? What GM told you the level of padding on a set of unassessable armor? What was told pertaining to changing it from female only to male? Why is the base of the armor spelled so horribly out of whack in the title of this thread? Is anybody even listening? If peeing your pants is cool consider me Miles Davis.

Ok Miles...Anyhow, to answer some of your questions. It was told that they would be unable to change it from female only to male, so basically I'd have to sell it. The base armor name is spelled so bad in this topic due to the fact 1) I can't spell courbilli 2) Look at the post time, it was 2am in the damn morning heh.

AnticorRifling
01-31-2005, 06:23 PM
You realize that had this armor been able to be worn by a male I'd be all over it like white on rice on a paper plate with a glass of milk in a snowstorm.

crazymage
01-31-2005, 06:35 PM
i have some 'unassesable' female armor and a gm hinted to me it was somewhat.

Soulpieced
01-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah. If the words the GM said were "one step below the maximum amount of padding" could be as low as somewhat or decent. Have not seen any recently released armor anywhere near masterful.

Ardwen
01-31-2005, 10:12 PM
Anfelt items were indeed as high as masterfully padded, Sergey won masterful damage padded full leathers. And at least one weapon was masterfully crit weighted, so it is quite possible that the armor is masterfully padded. But why the anfelt dwarves would have Dhe'nar armor is what I dont get. Off to check my lists.

Ardwen

Ardwen
01-31-2005, 10:29 PM
some leather kelyn-studded mail: +20 enchant, crit padding

If its female only and Dhe'nari altered now that was added after Anfelt and Yes my lists are that good.

Ardwen

Female Armor was a merchant list at Anfelt though

hectomaner
02-01-2005, 01:20 AM
yeah he said to me earlier it had been altered, so thats most likely it

Gizmo
02-01-2005, 02:20 AM
But why the anfelt dwarves would have Dhe'nar armor is what I dont get. Off to check my lists.

The person who I bought it off did say it was indeed altered. I'd hope it wasn't raffled as a dhe'nar bein anfelt and all hehe.

Odds are, the armor is sold for 25mil.

Gizmo
02-01-2005, 01:10 PM
UPDATE: Buyer dropped out....I'll sell the armor for 25mil if anyone wants it.

If no one wants it, I'm buying a 15-20 train FEMALE Paladin...Half Krolvin a plus. Post me here, U2U me or AIM me.

Fallen
02-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Is this the same armor as listed originally in the thread? Same alteration, limitations and stats?

Gizmo
02-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Yeah Fallen

Fallen
02-01-2005, 01:29 PM
...ugh. Let me talk to some people and see if I cannot get this armor into the hands of those who it was intended.

Gizmo
02-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Alright, hit me up on AIM if ya want, I'll be in the Landing around 5pm est, in Vaalor right now.

crazymage
02-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Ardwen
Anfelt items were indeed as high as masterfully padded, Sergey won masterful damage padded full leathers. And at least one weapon was masterfully crit weighted, so it is quite possible that the armor is masterfully padded. But why the anfelt dwarves would have Dhe'nar armor is what I dont get. Off to check my lists.

Ardwen

Mine was 2x full leather though not 4x cuirbolli..

Gizmo
02-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Armor's still up for grabs. 25mil Plain and Simple

However, if anyone has a 15-20 Train Female Paladin HK they'd wanna sell, feel free to let me know!

Ardwen
02-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Similar looking 4x cuirboulli was however sold, wo while I dont guarantee the padding it is possible it was there.

Ardwen

Gizmo
02-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Similar looking 4x cuirboulli was however sold, wo while I dont guarantee the padding it is possible it was there.

The look of this cuirb is altered, beyond it's original look as I was told. As well, Faradeh last night did say the fact that it was indeed from the Raffle at Anfelt.

Still lookin for 25mil! Trades accepted!

Gizmo
02-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Price is now Debunked.

Selling for 20mil, trades accepted as well. A nice battle-axe, armor etc.

Gizmo
02-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Armor is Sold, thanks.