PDA

View Full Version : Top tier Eviscerating Knife - ie, D'yer Organ Makr from EG

Aluvius
02-21-2018, 08:33 PM
Well I'm through playing with this thing! I know there was some interest in it when I won it and it should go to someone that will give it the proper RP attention.

Its the raffle tier Eviscerating Knife from EG. It creates creepy organs from things you kill! Then lets you play with those organs to tell the future!

https://gswiki.play.net/Eviscerating_Knife

a bone-hilted slim obsidian trailknife

>look at my trail
Thin enough to make the obsidian opaque, the blade of the trailknife is as long as an average human's forearm with long ribbons of knapping through its length. Crimson and ebon suede wrap the binding joint where the ivory femur bone is wedded to the blade to create a thick handle. Deeply etched into the bone is the cracked image of a vacant eyed skull.

>inspect trail
You carefully inspect your slim obsidian trailknife.

You determine that you could not wear the trailknife.

You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of obsidian.

>anal trail
You analyze your slim obsidian trailknife and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is the blade of an Apdo Gno Burzka'ask, which is a Krolvin seer. It will gut an animal, and only an animal, to steal its organs. You can do this by typing POINT trailknife at {animal}.

It is your task to divine the future from those organs.

This particular trailknife is at the Top Tier (Tier 3), and it traps for point, rub, exhale, tap, tilt, clench, and sneer.

It has a chance to create one of eight different types of organs.

You may alter this trailknife freely, but please try to keep its material as either glass, obsidian, metal, or organic (bone, flint, jade, etc.). It should only ever be a small knife or dagger, and it can never have any kind of special flares, weighting, or enhancive abilities.

You get no sense of whether or not the trailknife may be further lightened.

Here's a clip of one of the best organs so far:

>point my trail at rolt
Laying your hands upon the soft expanse of the rolton's stomach, you make a deep cut in the flesh with your trailknife. Innards begin to spill upon the ground, and you fish around in them for a moment before you prize free a fat-laced fleshy black heart.

>say ooh
You say, "Ooh."

>lick my heart
You lick the fleshy black heart in your hand.

>wave heart
You wave your fleshy black heart around.
>poke heart
Going around poking things isn't going to get you far.

>anal heart
You analyze your fleshy black heart and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

A fat-laced fleshy black heart is created by using the blade of an Apdo Gno Burzka'ask on a dead creature. It can be turned up to three times to discern various features about the type of organ it is, and those can be used to predict the future. Once it has been turned three times, it will be destroyed.

A fat-laced fleshy black heart can not be altered, sold, or eaten. It must be used while fresh from the kill as it will rot.

You get no sense of whether or not the heart may be further lightened.
>
A rolton decays into a pile of fur and bone.
>
Fetid fumes, intermingled with the scent of rot and decay, suddenly flood the area.
>turn heart
>
You turn the heart over in your hands, examining it in minute detail. As your eyes rove over it, you notice the veins begin to blue and the muscles turn whitish.

>say oh, yes
You say, "Oh, yes."
>turn my heart
You turn the heart over in your hands, examining it in minute detail. As your eyes rove over it, you notice thick skeins of fatty deposits riddling the muscle, eclipsing the veins and narrowing the pulmonary tract.

>say no, not good at all
You say, "No, not good at all."
>
You feel at full magical power again.
>turn my heart
You turn the heart over in your hands, examining it in minute detail. As your eyes rove over it, you notice the calcification of the aorta which, when applying a small amount of pressure, causes thick, fatty substances to congeal upon the edges.

Sensing that you have gleaned all you can from the heart, you feel it begin to transform under your touch. The flesh loses its elasticity and suddenly turns brittle. Within seconds it is nothing more than sanguine ash that sifts through your fingers.
>

>say oh my, of course, of course!
You exclaim, "Oh my, of course, of course!"

The organs all have a variety of random descriptors, ie another heart was "a fleshy heart with prolapsed valves". Heh.

BO accepted from some anonymous organ lover ... SOLD!

No buyout set but feel free to offer. I also will accept trades of a variety of items.

Updates may be slow the next few days until the weekend.

Editing to add the tinyurl so Mogonis won't yell at me on merchant channel: https://tinyurl.com/y82yoh9q

Fallen
02-21-2018, 08:42 PM
10m

Ltlprprincess
02-21-2018, 09:33 PM
Sorry, 11mil

Fallen
02-21-2018, 09:39 PM
Sorry, 11mil

It's probably going to the same place ya loon. 12m

neimanz1
02-21-2018, 09:46 PM
It's probably going to the same place ya loon. 12m

u guys buying crux a wedding gift?

Ltlprprincess
02-21-2018, 11:30 PM
If by same place you mean me... 13 mil.

Fallen
02-21-2018, 11:54 PM

FlayedAngel
02-22-2018, 12:38 AM
Heeey, nice... 16m, thanks!

Ltlprprincess
02-22-2018, 01:13 AM
Whatever. I didn't was this thing anyway.

Sylvan Dreams
02-22-2018, 05:08 PM
20m

cwolff
02-22-2018, 05:24 PM
That is so cool.

Aluvius
02-22-2018, 07:45 PM
I just received a BO offer I couldn't refuse .... SOLD!

p.s. May I be forgiven for the organs that you are soon to see be fondled, licked, gnawed on, etc.