PDA

View Full Version : Cross Realm Teleporter - 1x per 12 hours. Teras to Illistim and Back

sentral
02-19-2018, 08:41 PM
I'am selling my "krodera demon signet".

This is a cross realm teleporter that can be used 1x per 12 hours. It will take you from anywhere in the town of Teras to the Dais in I'llistim or anywhere from within the town of I'llistim to the statue in Teras. It can only be used inside the town. So its either direction every 12 hours. You incur a 30 second rt when you land after using it. Was originally in the BS auction at Duskruin some time ago.

--- Messaging ---

>rub sig
As you fiddle with your demon signet you feel a faint shock and the air begins to grow hazy around you. It continues until it wraps you in a solid blanket of air that prevents all movement.
You rub your demon signet.

The air continues to whip around you, the dust and dirt obscuring your vision.

The haze and dirt-filled vortex around you grows warmer and begins to lift you off the ground.

The vortex of air lifts off carrying you with it. The heat from the vortex is almost unbearable as it carries you through the air. Suddenly it drops back to earth and begins to slowly spin down. As it does it spits you out one side of the vortex to land face first on the ground. With that accomplished, the winds die down and the vortex dissipates.

Sold!

sentral
02-19-2018, 10:08 PM
Item has been Sold!

Alastir
02-19-2018, 10:17 PM
For historical purposes, it was 150k bloodscrip

Roiken
02-20-2018, 06:44 PM
For historical purposes, it was 150k bloodscrip

this time, or at the auction?

Alastir
02-20-2018, 06:47 PM
this time, or at the auction?

It was listed for 150k bloodscrip here.

SpiffyJr
02-26-2018, 11:24 AM
Thanks. People removing the sale price annoys the shit out of me.