PDA

View Full Version : Three High End Mauls for Cash or Bloodscrip

Khariz
02-17-2018, 01:48 PM
Like the title says, I'm willing to sell three of the mauls from my collection for cash or bloodscrip. I'm also willing to accept 4x+ old style claidhmores as partial trades. I'm only interested in Bloodscrip while Duskruin is going on.

These are flat prices, not auctions.

Maul Number 1

a dark runic lor-hafted sledgehammer
4x (+20), max lightened, masterfully crit-weighted (20 points), grimswarm bane (+10 crit-weighting), T4 ensorcelled

Crafted of a solid piece of blackened vultite, the perfectly forged head of this formidable sledgehammer does not bear a single nick, scratch, or any sign of battle wear. The sigil-incised haft is crafted of silvery lor wood, and has been carved with the signature crescent moon of Zelia. The grip is wrapped with several strips of jet black vruul hide leather providing added comfort for a potential wielder. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the sledgehammer.

SALE WITHDRAWN - GOT WHAT I NEEDED AT DUSKRUIN and also accepting 4x+ old-style claidmore as partial trade.

Maul Number 2

a polished steel sledgehammer
10x (+50), max lightened, fairly crit-weighted (25 services not in this current 60 day window), perfect forged maul with Tier 5 ensorcel.

[A polished steel sledgehammer has a combat effectiveness rating of 2 points of Critical weighting and a 50.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 3. It has 5 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

The sledgehammer has been crafted from one solid piece of steel. Etched on the side of the head is the word "Justice" You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Kazoki's crafting mark. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the sledgehammer. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the sledgehammer.

SALE WITHDRAWN - GOT WHAT I NEEDED AT DUSKRUIN

Maul Number 3

a pair of orange gloves / a crystallized orange maul
T3 (highest tier), max-lightened, 4x enchant, T2 ensorcelled

My fully affinity-bonded analyze looks like this:

The creator has also provided the following information:
PARASITIC WEAPONS
Verb Host Item Weapon
RAISE Summons Weapon
CLENCH Returns Weapon
PROD ON/OFF Blood Flares
PRAY Finish Host Bond Increases Affinity if you are ready
PUNCH UnAttunes
Unlocked Verbs
PUSH Fluff Fluff
PULL Fluff Fluff
PROD Turns ON/OFF Ambient
POINT Fluff Fluff
RUB Fluff Fluff
RAISE Parasitic Bond
HUG Fluff Fluff
KISS Perfect Host

Unlocked Abilities
Parasitic Bond: Drains target creature's health based on damage dealt.
Cooldown: 10 minutes.
Verb: Raise
Perfect Host: Increases Attack Strength, Defensive Strength, Damage Padding, Str, Con, Dex.
Cooldown: 60 minutes.
Verb: Kiss
Innate Parasitic Bond: Chance to heal wielder based on damage dealt on strike automatically.
Cooldown: 30 minutes.
Blood Flares: Damages target at the cost of own health.
Verb: Prod to turn ON/OFF.

General Information
Tier: 3 Affinity Level: 9
Total Blood Bound: 102084 Daily Blood Cap: 107/5000
24 Hour Blood Tracker: 23 hours and 58 minutes Triggered Parasitic Bond: Ready
Innate Parasitic Bond: Ready Perfect Host: Ready

Customization
Tentacle Color: orange Accent Color: black
Custom Article: None. Custom Adjective: None.
Custom Noun: None.
Custom Examine: None.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here is the max affinity skill in use (it adds a bunch to combat stats):

>info
Name: Madmountan Redthirfen Race: Giantman Profession: Warrior (shown as: Roisterer)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 100 (40) ... 100 (40)
Constitution (CON): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
Dexterity (DEX): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)

>kiss maul
You slowly bring your orange maul up to your lips and open your mouth. Several orange tentacles crawl into your mouth as they wiggle their way down your throat. Fighting your gag reflex, you feel a sudden rush of power between yourself, the orange gloves, and the orange maul.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

R>info
Name: Madmountan Redthirfen Race: Giantman Profession: Warrior (shown as: Roisterer)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 100 (40) ... 110 (45)
Constitution (CON): 100 (35) ... 110 (40)
Dexterity (DEX): 100 (20) ... 110 (25)

The price listed below is based on the item costing this much to make:

10k Bloodscrip - Off the shelf weapon
5k Bloodscrip - T1 cert
25k Bloodscrip - T2 cert
75k Bloodscrip - T3 cert
=
115k BS total to make the weapon

SOLD

Khariz
02-18-2018, 03:18 PM
I have added that I'm only interested in bloodscrip white Duskruin is still open.

Khariz
02-18-2018, 09:25 PM
If you haven't done the math, paying by Bloodscrip is a steal compared to what most people are selling them for, As I'm valuing them at 30%+ less than what they are selling for right now.

Khariz
02-18-2018, 10:26 PM
Parasite Maul SOLD!