PDA

View Full Version : Vaalor Hangings

Xandalf
02-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Happened just a few minutes ago in Ta'Vaalor. Fun town to be in if you don't mind morons running around everywhere...

I cleaned it up a bit, but tried to leave in the general public sentiments.

Penidiamond doubles over and turns a purplish color as he clasps both hands over his mouth, gripping tightly!

>

Two burly guards grab Penidiamond's body and haul it atop the gallows. One of the guards gets a piece of rope and fashions a noose, which he then slips through an iron ring set into the top beam of the gallows. Slipping the noose around Penidiamond's neck, he ties the other free end to a similar ring set into a brace beam.

>look

[Ta'Vaalor, Victory Court]
An immense white marble fountain occupies the center of the court. Perched in its center, a towering statue of Kai stands, holding his sword aloft. His features have been painted onto the marble surface with pigments and artistry so lifelike, he appears ready to step from the fountain. You also see the Penidiamond disk, the Drobble disk and a pile of snow.

Also here: Penidiamond who is kneeling and is trussed to some gallows
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

>

Lord Tepalor just arrived.

>

Aenir just arrived.

>

Journeyman Jadfeid just arrived.

>

Erilon just arrived.

>

The sickly pallor seems to fade from Penidiamond.

>

Skyluck just came marching in.

>

Tepalor says, "Awesome."

>

Tepalor blinks.

>look

Aenir gawks at Penidiamond.

>

[Ta'Vaalor, Victory Court]
An immense white marble fountain occupies the center of the court. Perched in its center, a towering statue of Kai stands, holding his sword aloft. His features have been painted onto the marble surface with pigments and artistry so lifelike, he appears ready to step from the fountain. You also see the Penidiamond disk, the Drobble disk and a pile of snow.

Also here: Skyluck, Erilon, Journeyman Jadfeid, Aenir, Lord Tepalor, Penidiamond who is kneeling and is trussed to some gallows
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

>

Lady Hotara just arrived.

>

Hotara quietly says, "Well . . ."

>

Aenir cackles!

>

Lord Reneden just arrived.

>

A soft looking town official steps forward and says, "Penidiamond, you have been found guilty of a number of crimes in our fine city. To demonstrate that your actions are intolerable, and your kind are not welcome here, you will hang for your crimes. Though no doubt a cleric will come to your service, know that you are no longer welcome here. If you've anything to say before sentence is carried out, say it now."

>

Hotara quietly says, "This sort of thing doesn't happen often."

>

Lord Opridigal just arrived.

>

Rosalira just arrived.

>

Opridigal traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...

Opridigal gestures.

Opridigal suddenly disappears.

>

Tepalor says, "Id rather they do te guollotine though."

>

Rosalira becomes unbalanced for a second, then recovers.

>

Rosalira squeakily says, "Oh my."

>

Rosalira appears to lose some internal strength.

>

Penidiamond warmly says, "Welll."

>

You hear very soft footsteps.

>

Paradii flails his arms about.

>

The air calms down around Rosalira.

>

Skyluck says, "Dang."

>

A soft looking town official says, "Very well. Let the sentence be carried out." The official nods to a burly guard, who reaches for a rope that is attached to the gallows' false floor.

>

Speaking grimly in broken common, Paradii exclaims, "My servent!"

>

Penidiamond warmly exclaims, "Paradii is truly My Master!"

>

Rosalira squeakily says, "Oh Peni."

>

Medicino just arrived.

>

A mottled wolverine saunters in.

>

Speaking grimly in broken common, Paradii exclaims, "My servent!!!!!"

>

Paradii flails his arms about.

>

Penidiamond warmly exclaims, "He is all of yours too!"

>

Paradii begs.

>

Hotara quietly says, "Not really Peni."

>

Penidiamond warmly exclaims, "You will learn to serve Master Paradii!"

>

Penidiamond laughs!

>

Penidiamond struggles for a bit in the gallows.

>

Rosalira scowls at Paradii.

>

A burly guard pulls hard on a rope that is attached to the gallows' false floor. The false floor drops away, and Penidiamond falls quickly through it. Just before the fall comes to an end, you see Penidiamond's neck snap like a twig!

Penidiamond's body sways back and forth for a bit.

* Penidiamond drops dead at your feet!

A subtle light fades from Penidiamond's eyes.
Penidiamond appears less confident.
The brilliant aura fades away from Penidiamond.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Penidiamond.
The opalescent aura fades from around Penidiamond.
The bright luminescence fades from around Penidiamond.
Penidiamond seems a bit less imposing.
The very powerful look leaves Penidiamond.
The white light leaves Penidiamond.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Penidiamond.
The light blue glow leaves Penidiamond.
The deep blue glow leaves Penidiamond.
The powerful look leaves Penidiamond.
The dim aura fades from around Penidiamond.
A white glow rushes away from Penidiamond.
Penidiamond seems hesitant.
Penidiamond seems slightly different.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Penidiamond suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Penidiamond becomes solid again.
The air calms down around Penidiamond.

Bobmuhthol
02-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Truly amazing.

Kainen
02-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Good.. Penidiamond is an annoying twit

Xandalf
02-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Kainen
Good.. Penidiamond is an annoying twit

Agreed. I'm rather jealous that he got to go out with such flare though.

Gizmo
02-13-2005, 01:45 PM
I left Vaalor cause that guy, among a few others are so retarded. Curunir was lucky enough to be put down by me there earlier..I was going to get Pendi too, but just decided to leave. Glad he's banished from there.

Now to banish the rest of the town idiots.

Xandalf
02-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Gizmo
I left Vaalor cause that guy, among a few others are so retarded. Curunir was lucky enough to be put down by me there earlier..I was going to get Pendi too, but just decided to leave. Glad he's banished from there.

Xand first attempted to "teach" Curunir. Tried teaching him The Way and protected him from the hoarde of folks trying to kill him.

Eventually realized he was about as far from a true Dhe'nar as possible and never would be, and ended up killing him quite a few times.

Dhe'nari justice.. brutal.

YancyDC
02-13-2005, 04:30 PM
That was awesome.

Shari
02-13-2005, 11:33 PM
Penidiamond warmly exclaims, "You will learn to serve Master Paradii!"

It is my opinion that this guy should be hanged several more times for being a tone-abusing idiot.

Gizmo
02-13-2005, 11:58 PM
It is my opinion that this guy should be hanged several more times for being a tone-abusing idiot.

One day in Vaalor and you'll love it! heh

Among him abusing tones, and being a total fucktard...Peni aised me once, and before casting it, recited the chorus to Fabolous' song "Breathe"..Now tell me that isn't OOC ;)

Electrawn
02-14-2005, 01:18 AM
Besides all the in game shenanigans, there are lots of out of game player ones as well. I'm sure a few folks have stories to tell.

My characters refuse to acknowledge the existence of any of his, including but not limited to: Penidiamond, Rapport, Voidal, Ennui, Opridigal and Pooht.

His player seems to enjoy calling a former player (who left mainly because of him) at 3 and 4 in the morning and harassing her.

-Elec

OreoElf
02-14-2005, 01:39 AM
Yes his many characters... and has used them to team up on people... don't forget umm Cealum was it? Well no matter, I know of more than one person that has their game time (WHICH IS SUPPOSED to be fun and just that a game) ruined by this guy and some have even quit. My personal claims I keep to myself.

ElanthianSiren
02-14-2005, 02:45 AM
Don't forget: he runs around slaughtering people in towns at 3-4 AM when he knows few staff will be around to observe him.

Too bad he's not banished from the game entirely through lack of character. Though Staff justice is good, there's nothing quite like player justice. He is one of those people with the amazing mental prowess and charm that makes you wish they'd bring back naked decays and demonics... just for one day.

-Melissa

[Edited on Mon, February th, 2005 by ElanthianSiren]

Volstock
02-14-2005, 02:49 AM
hmm weird Penidiamond didn't act or say much when I was in Vaalor. Was it because I was lucky or did the fact I killed him on three seperate occasion calm him down? It's a mystery I'll never know

Xandalf
02-14-2005, 08:29 AM
Anyone know exactly what the "relationship" between Peni (and his other chars) and Paradii is?

Peni is constantly screaming bout how Paradii is his master. It's made more amusing because Paradii is an Aeloti, but it makes my char just that much more temped to kill the whole lot of them.
(they all sit around just outside town for obvious reasons)

Tiptoe
02-14-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Gizmo

Cur is one of those lovely people who makes the game truly annoying, My character has had the pleasure of killing him , As for Peni he gets what he deserved.. But does anyone know why all of a sudden he is claiming he is a servant to Paradii ?

Letum
02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
They are in RR now. Gee thanks. :no:

Flurbins
02-23-2005, 11:00 PM
That's where he went last time he got run out of Ta'Vaalor too. You're welcome!

weasel82
06-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Ta'Vaalor...greatest city in Elanthia...

Anebriated
06-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Stop bumping long dead threads.

Renaden
01-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Necro because.