PDA

View Full Version : 8x Heavily Critical Padded, Tier 3 Ensorcelled, Max Light Illegal "Robes" (ASG 6)

blanks
01-24-2018, 11:51 PM
Currently accepting silvers, trades, and cash @ $5 per million. Items can be delivered anywhere. Will go once, twice, sold.

a shimmering diaphanous robe
8x, Heavily Critical Padded, Tier 3 Ensorcelled, Max Light, Full Leathers (ASG 6)

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the diaphanous robe in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the robe is the weight, which is about 7 pounds. You tremble and can barely hold onto the diaphanous robe. You estimate it must be worth over a hundred million silvers! You can also tell that the diaphanous robe is predominantly crafted of leather.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the diaphanous robe. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the robe is as some type of defensive garment.

It has a bonus of +40 from a normal robe, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is soft leather armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The diaphanous robe seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.

he harmonics generated tell you that the robe serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Idiah has infused the robe with the third tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

As your song penetrates the diaphanous robe, you determine that it is very resistant to slashing attacks and incredibly resistant to fiery attacks.
A strong thread of wild magic hums in response to your song, and you sense that the heat resistance was imbued into the diaphanous robe by Gnarble.
The notes of your song snag briefly on some custom fittings, and you sense that the slash resistance was fitted onto the diaphanous robe by Roblar. You gauge that the fittings have a small amount of wear and tear remaining to them.

Your careful inspection of a shimmering diaphanous robe allows you to conclude that it is soft leather armor that covers the torso and arms.

You analyze your diaphanous robe and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the robe is as light as it can get.

Minimum Bid: 65 Million Silvers
Buyout: 75 Million Silvers

Current Bid: 65 Million Silvers to Rikus! Sold...!

Rikus
01-25-2018, 02:54 AM
65M please.

blanks
01-26-2018, 07:40 AM
Updated:

Leathers will be considered sold in 24 hours if there are no further interest.

blanks
01-27-2018, 07:39 AM
Updated

This item has been sold!

Roiken
01-27-2018, 03:33 PM
as much as I fiddle through these forums in my downtime, I'm kinda sad I missed this. Nice armor

Lady Lightning
01-28-2018, 10:10 PM
Yeah, that's a third (cash value) of what I got for a similar set, although they had resistances, a few years back. Nice steal.