PDA

View Full Version : spirit recovery on badge

gilchristr
01-07-2018, 02:34 AM
I have confirmed that 14 total upgrades is the minimum to get +1 spirit recovery. Using even upgrading, that can be done at 270k lifetime BP.

Today on lnet someone confirmed that 28 total upgrades was not enough to get +2 spirit recovery. However, I wonder if related to truncating, +29 total upgrades to the badge will yield +2 spirit recovery. Anyone know? Or does anyone know if +2 spirit recovery is even possible on the badge?

Ososis
01-07-2018, 03:22 AM
Falstronne says, "You want to add a Spirit Recovery enhancement of 2, eh? Certainly."

I have a maxed out badge.

Ososis
01-07-2018, 03:28 AM
I'm up to do a badge worth of research if you want to give me some parameters. Mine isn't charged and as I recall I can just chuck it for another one right?

gilchristr
01-07-2018, 03:32 AM
Well thats good. As far as the threshold to get it, we have narrowed that to somewhere between 28 total ranks and maxed out badge :)

gilchristr
01-07-2018, 03:45 AM
Yes, you can chuck it and get another one for free, so long as you havent done that recently.

Thanks for considering testing. I would say the lowest point in our range would be 6/6/6/6/5 (total of 29 upgrades) as somebody already tested 28 tonight.

So take your new badge to 6/6/6/6/5, see if you can get +2 spirit recovery (no other enhancives on the badge). If you get a negative result, then do one upgrade and check again. Keep doing that and keep track of running total upgrades until you identify the point at which he will permit you to add +2 spirit recovery. That amount will be the minimum total upgrades needed to get +2 spirit recovery. Make sense?

I did a similar process to identify 14 total upgrades as the threshold to get +1 spirit recovery, by the way. It helped that I had a post from Fallen stating that 270k lifetime yields +1 spirit recovery.

Ososis
01-07-2018, 03:48 AM
I'm on it for tomorrow. Tonight I am too tired. If you can think of anything else for me to try between 0-max let me know.

Kotin
01-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Research is great! Thank you guys!

Sincerely,

- Kotin