PDA

View Full Version : Liquidation

Kaeynne
01-25-2005, 11:33 PM
!*Closing shop and getting rid of everything*!

*A heavy leather coat reinforced with a series of shadowy black steel scales (10x cloakworn DB, have premium alteration scroll to use once funds are transferred)* 85-105mil
Current offer:80

*A blue laen battle axe (19 pound 3x battle axe unlimited self mana 117 rubs 94/220)* 170-200mil
Current offer:

*An invar hilted golvern cutlass. You swing an invar hilted golvern cutlass at a silverback orc!
AS: +153 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +92 = +139
... and hit for 20 points of damage!
Grazing blow to the stomach.

**Noxious liquid from your hilted golvern cutlass showers the silverback orc which falls to the ground and large, oozing blisters begin to form.**
Some murky oil drips from your cutlass. (10 pound 10x falchion with slot in hilt for vials 95/225)* 18-23mil
Current offer:

*A black shaalk broadsword (3 pound 8x ice age broadsword 90/200)* 12-15mil
Current offer:

*A rhimar-edged elven blade (4 pound 7x cold flaring falchion 90/200)* 11-15mil
Current offer: 12mil

*A kelyn-edged Faendryl short sword (4 pound 5x exceptionally crit weighted short sword 70/185) "This rigidly straight weapon is forged of a matte black onyx, the edge a fiery crimson kelyn. The kelyn edge has been honed to a razor sharpness which gleams in a sinister fashion as light plays across it. Blade and hilt appear set into each other as if forged as a single piece. Carved of a curving onyx, the hilt is set with sharpened kelyn studs offering a painful yet secure grip. Etched down the blood groove in an ancient Faendryl scrip reads, "Demonic Grin". You also notice a small enchanter's glyph."* 42-60mil
Current offer:

*An eonake-edged ancient glaes falchion (15 pound 7x lightning infused sanctified falchion 99/225)* 21-25mil
Current offer:

*A golden spidersilk satchel (Shoulder-worn weightless when closed multi-layered, holds 140)* 180-220mil
Current offer:

*A razern-inset spidersilk backpack (Back-worn weightless when closed multi-layered, holds 150)* 180-220mil
Current offer:

*A silver-chased warhorn. Three actions:
1. Wave for a Group AS bonus based on level similar to warcry. Between +20 and +30 based on level. Stackable on everything and does not count as a spell in rift/barrier. Players can leave the group and still have the bonus, making it different from songs or cleric spells. Loud hornblast at time of use as well. Lasts 20 minutes. Usable 1x per hour. Seperate timer.

2. Raise for loud hornblast which can be heard far away. Also recharges 1x per hour. Seperate timer.

3. Upon death, if the deceased has an open hand, they will use their last breath to blow the warhorn and alert the surrounding area of their departure. Must be charged I believe.
Weighs less than two pounds and attaches to your belt but doesn't take up a belt slot. Show: "Fine grooves have been carved into the surface of the warhorn and filled with lustrous silver. The silver forms a pattern of interlocking rings that encircle the horn from its bell to its brass mouthpiece. A silvered steel chain is attached to small loops near the bell and mouthpiece, allowing the horn to be easily attached to a belt." Must be blown by warriors, rogues, and rangers at least (not sure about paladins). Everyone joined feels the bonus regardless of profession.* 75-100mil
Current offer:

Prices are listed from minimum bid to buyout prices. Convert at $14/mil if you don't have enough/any silvers.

Will be selling characters after all this is gone, including 97 very well-trained Sorc, 100 warrior guildmaster and COL master who beat Drizzsdt in glad games 4 years ago (Trophy to prove it, also listed in one of the houses board's, forget which one), 57 awesome ranger, 39 cleric, a 50 sorc trained in edged and shield (with fixskills remaining), etc. Will make a post after all this stuff is gone.

Interested? Email Hierovision@gmail.com or AIM me at Acrid Continuity with offers and questions

[Edited on 2-1-2005 by Kaeynne]

Fallen
01-26-2005, 07:54 AM
Some awesome stuff there. I Wish I had the money for those leathers. Looks like you are leaving the game.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-26-2005, 08:52 AM
What does multi-layered mean?

Kaeynne
01-26-2005, 11:37 AM
It means they can hold containers holding containers holding containers, etc. I specified because there are some very high capacity containers out there that don't hold other containers, just single items.

Parkbandit
01-26-2005, 11:56 AM
I've never heard of a backpack that couldn't hold another full container. Who has ever had a backpack that you couldn't put a locked box, trunk, strongbox, chest, etc.. into?

Stealth
01-26-2005, 12:17 PM
I think what he is trying to say is that the item holds the contents weightlessly and the contents of a container inside it weightlessly as well.

Some of the older weightless items do not do this. For example. You put a bunch of boxes in an older weightless container, the boxes would be weightless...but the coins and items in them would not. The newer weightless items used a better way of coding courtesy of GM Smite and they make all contents weightless.

Stealth

Parkbandit
01-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Ah.. should have seen the "weightless when closed" on the post.

Kaeynne
01-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Stealth
I think what he is trying to say is that the item holds the contents weightlessly and the contents of a container inside it weightlessly as well.

Some of the older weightless items do not do this. For example. You put a bunch of boxes in an older weightless container, the boxes would be weightless...but the coins and items in them would not. The newer weightless items used a better way of coding courtesy of GM Smite and they make all contents weightless.

Stealth

Thank you that's exactly what I meant. I was posting at work so I kinda had to rush that response.

Kaeynne
01-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Currently I have lots of silver for sale as well. Rates:
1-20mil $16/mil
21-40mil $15/mil
41-80mil $14.5/mil
81mil+ $14/mil

Check out:
http://www.gsauctions.com/buysilvers.asp
to compare prices.

[Edited on 1-26-2005 by Kaeynne]

Kaeynne
01-26-2005, 01:34 PM
A whole dollar less than them

Fallen
01-26-2005, 01:46 PM
Sorry Tijay. I meant mine as a joke, not as an insult to the original poster. Editing out now.

[Edited on 1-26-2005 by Fallen]

Stunseed
01-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Damnit, Tijay beat me to it. I do agree with Hectomaner's assessment, but it's his right to attempt to sell it at his own price. I think no one bidding on it would prove your point more than anything, Hectomaner.

Kaeynne
01-26-2005, 02:04 PM
I don't mind one bit actually. I have no previous experience selling anything with stovel vacuum flares, so I'll tell you how I got to the price of 28mil.

I asked 4 or 5 players who I've known have been in the lands nearly as long or longer than I have (10 years +- a few months) how much they think a 5x golvern strength Stovel vacuum infused falchion would sell for. I was informed of values between 25 and 35mil so I listed it for somewhere close to in-between. Last night I discovered that those crits had been significantly padded to cause much less damage.

Your statement about these flares being mediocre is only true when you don't consider their lethality on chest and neck shots (the amount of damage points caused by them does run along your words though. I haven't seen it flare higher than 35). Your statement about this weapon being nothing special at all is entirely false. It has very rare flares, golvern strength and weight, and is very very old. However, none of this warrants 28 mil or even close to it, I agree with you there wholeheartedly.

As to your last statement, I hope you will notice my latest edit on that falchion.

AkMan
01-26-2005, 02:04 PM
One more time for all who maybe were not paying attention before. Unless you want to buy, keep your nose out of it. I'm sick of people constantly screaming OMFG THAT IS TOO MUCHORZ!!! No matter someones price I hear that crap. If you don't like it..don't buy it. If you think it's too much, don't buy it. Just don't try to submarine someone elses sale.

Kaeynne
01-26-2005, 07:18 PM
vac flaring falchion is sold :) thank you.

AnticorRifling
01-26-2005, 10:00 PM
If that's what it takes...that 10x cloak SUCKS it doesn't hold an infinite amount and only weigh 1lbs. That being said I'll give you 13m for it and I'll meet you west of the bank. Thank you.

AkMan
01-27-2005, 02:23 AM
Don't make me bring down the hammer Anticor.......

HarmNone
01-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Gah! The AkMan hammer of ultimate doom! Don't tempt fate, Anticor!

This bit of off-topic nonsense brought to you by....peam...yeah, peam.

Kaeynne
01-27-2005, 08:09 AM
A few more items have been sold, review the edited first post to see what's left. Unlike the falchion, I positively know the value of that coat :)

Kaeynne
01-28-2005, 05:32 PM
New rate on silvers:

1-45mil $14.5/mil
46+mil $14/mil

[Edited on 1-30-2005 by Kaeynne]

Kaeynne
01-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Update: blessable 7x falchion not for sale anymore. Thank you.

Kaeynne
01-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Shield sold.

Kaeynne
01-31-2005, 01:52 PM
:fence: Lowered a couple prices.

Kaeynne
02-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Plain old Bump