PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the MCW longsword from the 2016 god auction

azim17
12-22-2017, 07:28 PM
4x, an ebon-hilted razern longsword

if you've seen it or have it, would appreciate some info!

Macillus
12-22-2017, 11:22 PM
I have it:

an ebon-hilted razern longsword

Like a sliver shorn from a midnight sky, the blade of the razern longsword is an uncompromising black, save for a single streak of deep blue that runs from the crossguard and down along the fuller. The guard itself is made of the same material, composed of sharp lines and utilitarian design that dissolve into the contoured figure of the grip, which is sheathed in ebon-hued leather bound in a crosshatching of silver banding. A sphere of riftstone serves as the pommel, trapped in a cage of twisting razern. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the longsword.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The script on this longsword is for zesty weapons and was originally released by Siolan during Ebon Gate 5105. All alterations (longs and shows) are acceptable for this item within normal alteration guidelines. It is currently Tier 3 of 3 possible tiers. Current verbs are: FLIP, PINCH (at), PROD, PULL, PUSH, RUB, SCRATCH, TURN, TOUCH, and WAVE.

You can tell that the longsword is as light as it can get.

4x enchanted, 3 lbs (max light)
It provides a bonus of 15 to Edged Weapons Ranks.
It provides a bonus of 15 to Physical Fitness Bonus.
T2 ensorcelled

I have had it tested by a couple of the best enchanters around. It's tested as impossible to everyone. I also believe that another ensorcell is pretty much impossible as well.