PDA

View Full Version : Leaving GS Selldown

Chaumel
12-20-2017, 08:33 PM
I had a post in the appraisal folder and got several offers and interest in some of the items, none of them are finalized though. I prefer quick transactions for USD via paypal gift, but will take silver at 4.5 per as I'll have to go though the trouble of selling that.

7.88620 simucoin (21620 left) - I am willing to sell these in smaller chunks at a sliding per simucoin price. The smaller the chunk, the more expensive per coin. Still working out pricing on this, will take offers though in the meantime. *Rates will be better than buying the coin yourself.* 5k minimum.

9. a darkened scroll, a crinkled paper with gold lettering, an enruned crimson blazestar disk, and an enruned emerald blazestar disk. Four old spell preps, pretty sure at least two are two EG's ago. Selling all four as a set.
sJ>read scroll
Invoking this darkened scroll will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.
It will provide the following phrase:

First Person: Weaving your hands in a sinuous dance, you rhythmically utter the phrases of the [Spell Name] spell...
Third Person: Weaving his hands in a sinuous dance, Kivet rhythmically utters the phrase of his spell...
Hidden or Invisible: Rhythmically uttered phrases fill the air.
sJ>read paper
Invoking this crinkled paper will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.

First Person: Chaotic distortions of light surround your hands as you chant the magic words for the [Spell Name] spell...
Third Person: Chaotic distortions of light surround Kivet's hands as he chants a few words of magic...
Hidden or Invisible: Chaotic distortions of light swirl into existence and dissipate quickly.
sJ>read disk
Invoking this crimson disk will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.

First Person: A cool feeling washes over your forehead and a dark crimson radiance surrounds your hands as you prepare [Spell Name]...
Third Person: A spectral faceted crimson blazestar appears on Kivet's forehead and rapidly dissolves into a dark crimson radiance that suffuses his hands as he prepares a spell...
Hidden or Invisible: A spectral faceted crimson blazestar appears in midair before dissolving into a matched pair of radiant crimson clouds.
sJ>read disk
sJ>
Invoking this emerald disk will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.

First Person: A cool feeling washes over your forehead and a deep green radiance surrounds your hands as you prepare [Spell Name]...
Third Person: A spectral faceted emerald blazestar appears on Kivet's forehead and rapidly dissolves into a deep verdant radiance that suffuses his hands as he prepares a spell...
Hidden or Invisible: A spectral faceted emerald blazestar appears in midair before dissolving into a matched pair of radiant verdant clouds.

70 USD or 15.5m silver.

12. In the forest green backpack:
Containers [136]: a silver-rimmed ash grey glass jar (48), an invar-rimmed amethyst glass jar (11), a thin-walled blue glass jar (10), a laje-rimmed indigo glass jar (14), a brass-rimmed scarlet glass jar (20), a bronze-rimmed mulberry glass jar (3), a cylindrical cobalt glass jar (9), a bronze-rimmed clear glass jar (2), a round-edged square glass bottle (12), a tall silver-streaked bottle (4), a swirled rainbow glass bottle (2), a silver-rimmed dove grey glass jar --- 105 50 ct jars, 31 25 ct jars.

27 USD or 6m silver.

SOLD List:

1. An unopened simucon gift bag x1 - the orb, tokens, vouchers, and charm in each set. (Will have a second set available soon, need to clear up an issue with Simu)
SOLD!

2. 10x T5 95% fire resist full leathers
SOLD!

3. a block of 105508 bloodscrip
SOLD!

4. Disguise Elixer -Tier 2, unlimited charges, fully customized description. I will not release all the details of the description unless dealing with the final buyer with the contingent that if the item is not objectionable, the transaction will proceed. This is primarily to protect the privacy of the user if they wish to use it, or make a character that uses it, without being known based on it's description.
SOLD!

5. a set of 40 logic daggers, old style fusion orbs.
SOLD!

6. 53137 general tickets. Not really clear on the value of them, think I recall what I paid for them.
SOLD!

8. a sack of 18 L/D notes.
a bright orange note (2 lbs lighten)(2), a pale blue note (25 lbs 140/60/40) (4), a light crimson note (50 lbs 160/70/50), a light yellow note (1 lbs lighten) (2), a vivid pink note 10 lbs 200/100/60) (2), a pale viridian note (30 lbs 140/60/40) (2), a vivid viridian note (30 lbs 200/100/60) (2), a bright blue note (25 lbs 180/80/60), a pale pink note (10 lbs 140/60/40), a light pink note (10 lbs 160/70/50).
SOLD!

10. a circular eahnor signet ring. SHOW: The ring is made of eahnor and has a design of a rose engraved into its face. Signet ring from Droughtman. elf only self knowledge unpoison.
SOLD!

11. *HYPOTHETICAL ITEM* I am not currently premium subscribed, but have either 3500 or 3600 premium points if I reactivated to premium, going off my last log I could find. I'd be willing to do this if I had a sale lined up in advance. Going to go with the for sure 3500 for sale, rather than the maybe 3600, since won't know for sure until it's subbed. If you are interested in this chunk of points, let me know. I'd be at 200 USD for this, with no option for silver, or buying partial chunks. If you used them all, or only part of them, price is the same, and the item/items would have to be started ASAP since this account will close 30 days from today (12/21).
SOLD!

Will either be adding more stuff later, or making a separate thread for some lower value stuff if I decide to put more time into this. USD gets priority over silver offers. While I appreciate offers, any low ball offer will not be considered unless nearly a month has passed and I can't beat it. I'd be willing to work out a bulk deal including multiple or all items.

Please send a pm, or you can see if I'm at the keys on lich as Claudaro. If I don't answer in game, please send a PM here, as I plan to be extensively afk in the game while this goes on.

2low4zero
12-20-2017, 08:40 PM
ill take 3

Viekn
12-20-2017, 08:45 PM
I'm curious on #7. Simucoin's aren't transferrable, so I'm wondering how you'd conduct that sale.

Chaumel
12-20-2017, 08:49 PM
I'd buy whatever the person wanted, and transfer the items to said person. Price would be based on how many points were used.

khorpulent
12-21-2017, 11:37 AM
I will buy 10

Chaumel
01-03-2018, 11:47 PM
some prices reduced.

Dosselmeyer
01-04-2018, 09:20 AM
I'll take #12 for $$$ - PM me your payment details.

Chaumel
01-04-2018, 09:58 PM
sorry, 12 is in pending sale, haven't removed it yet until the trade occurs. If the buyer backs out though, I'll get in touch.