PDA

View Full Version : Buying SK/self mana celerity,heroism items, DB items, make some XMAS MONEY

beldar17
12-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Stop playing games and sell ur old ancient stuff for xmas money, or buy some bitcoin. Will overpay for ur old high end stuff thats stuck in ur locker overrun with dust mites.

twohanders, enhancives, anything old and high end

Jhynnifer
12-08-2017, 11:56 AM
I have a scripty crystalline sphere from the mid 90s that hasn't been opened. Can rub it to make pretty colors or open it for the super mysterious prize inside (could be a big job ticket that you could maybe use to get work done, who knows!).

Anyone remember these?!

dex
12-08-2017, 12:09 PM
I have a scripty crystalline sphere from the mid 90s that hasn't been opened. Can rub it to make pretty colors or open it for the super mysterious prize inside (could be a big job ticket that you could maybe use to get work done, who knows!).

Anyone remember these?!

That's some admirable willpower, not to open a gift box since the 90s..... how much you want for it? I want to open it.

Goat
12-08-2017, 03:44 PM
lol brielus

WRoss
12-09-2017, 02:19 AM
10x DB boots
recharging crystal and a MR heroism. Think it's a clasp or pin, but pinworn. Tappable.

Jhynnifer
12-09-2017, 08:59 PM
That's some admirable willpower, not to open a gift box since the 90s..... how much you want for it? I want to open it.

LOL, it'll be like a sock or something.