PDA

View Full Version : Have I gone blind?

StrayRogue
09-12-2003, 04:11 PM
Erm, did I just have a wierd dream, or has that lengthy topic just been closed?

Drew2
OMFG I think it WAS! DAMN. That was the BEST shit EVER.

Scott
It wasn't any moderator. So it must have been the creator of the topic.

Weedmage Princess
09-12-2003, 04:12 PM
I guess it did. I was reading and responding to it, then suddenly when I hit the button...it said "This topic does not exist"

What's up with that?

Drew2
oooh that is SUCH a PUSSY ass thing to do. (Stay, i don't give a crap if you call me a hypocrite). Even I wouldn't pull that shit.

StrayRogue
God damnit.

Tsa`ah
09-12-2003, 04:13 PM
I thought only mods and admins were able to delete topics... or did that go away with the old boards?

Dig it out of the garbage Sintik!

Scott
Oh don't worry, I will have the posts from the two girls back up in a moment.

Weedmage Princess
That's too bad...can't you restore it and leave some sorta sticky on it so he can't delete it?

He started this....you made your bed Klaive, now lie in it.

Kurili
09-12-2003, 04:14 PM
Then....someone else can open it up, right? Not that anyone would want to, of course. All that viciousness...those accusations, denials. Bad, very bad.

Acolyte Kurili

Izalude
09-12-2003, 04:15 PM
All in favor of banning Klaive from these boards forever?

Weedmage Princess
YAY! Go Sintik, go Sintik, you old bastard you!!! *runs for the hills*
http://hometown.aol.com/fungimagi/images/bolt.gif

Scott
This is from the first girl that posted:

Alright... I was going to just let this whole "Virginity" thing run through. I was gonna let Darien talk all his shit and live in his FUCKED up fantasy world.... but dude, this shits gotta stop. I'm about to touch a few subjects here, and if it makes you look like an ass (which you've basically already done, so I doubt I can do much more) then so be it. If I look like an ass, then so be it as well. But you are one fucked up individual.....

I dont understand why you want someone who is "pure" when you are not too pure yourself. Do you think that someone who is hmm... as you described (the sweet, innocent, pure virgin type) is going to want someone like you? All the shit you've been through? The way your life has been?! Nahh... I didnt think so.

You claim you won't marry a black female. Well uh... *looks at her skin* I aint exactly Irish now am I? I'm not fully black, but it's in there. And to you, that's not pure.

I'm not a virgin. Havent been for some years. I've fucked more people than you will in your lifetime. Did you ever think of that? People make love... people have sex... and people fuck. It happens to everyone. You're just in this god damn world where everything has to be all pansies and daffodils... Well, in that area I'm not pure.

You said you wouldnt marry a rape victim. Ehhh *squints* I told you about my experience and you totally accepted it. WTF? So I dont get brownie points for the rape thing either. No pureness there, buddy!

There are so many things that you say you will not accept. Yet, I look at myself and you totally wanted me. Is it because you felt sorry for yourself and lowered these so called standards? Or for a brief moment in your pathetic meaningless life, you realized that Hey! No one's perfect and my dream girl only exists on Disneys version of Cinderella!

I've come to discover that you really need to look deeper when getting to know someone. You cant judge a book by it's cover. And there is sooooo much that you don't know about me. And sooooo much that you will NEVER know. I'm glad that I kept my secrets when I was with you. I let you in my life not even halfway. A girls gotta protect herself, ya know? You think when I went to Reno, I didn't have a plan? I'm not a dumb fuck... I'm a woman with brains. And... *thinks*... I think you got taken advantage of.

I will admit that I really was "diggin" ya for a while... you were charming, sweet, all these things that no one has ever experienced with you before. I was excited to come to Reno for the first time... start something new. You made all my problems go away. Was it love?! But then things changed. I discovered lies, after lies. I didn't understand at first. But talking to Amy and Deb, your mom, anyone and everyone I could, and putting pieces together.... *nods* I got a general idea. I never had privacy, and the sex.... wow....

Now you can cuss me out, call me a fucked up bitch, put my entire life out there, whatever you want. I don't really care. I don't know these people (only a select few), and they don't know me. No offense to anyone of course because this is all about Klaive. This is what he wants. He LIKES the ATTENTION! But just like you said a person goes to buy doritos and tells someone, and the other person says "no you didn't, you're a liar" etc, etc, etc. You never know for sure who's telling the truth. A few people on the boards knows who's right and who's wrong. That's all that really matters. I think gemstone is not for you. I think you need to move on to bigger and better things.

Anyways, thanks for a nice vacation in Reno! All expenses paid.... *winks* Those are the best kind.......

Suppa Hobbit Mage
Why not just ban him instead? Hell, I'm in Virginia and the pussy stink from him is making me gag.

Scott
09-12-2003, 04:16 PM
and the second girl:

First of all, I would just like to say. Klaive you are a fucking hypocrite and a liar. I busted your ass in a chat room with a bunch of people. Because you march in on your "The park quaker' screen name which you deny is you and claiming about you screwing your girlfriend. SHE was in the same room. I told you that you were nothing but a piece of shit and a bastard, and that if my boyfriend come in saying the amount of demeaning things, and talking about our personal sex life as you did. I'd have his nuts on a mantle. That is the truth. You completely made her look like a whore for your own fucking benefit.

It's well known that you are nothing but a liar. You are NOT a virgin. So stop claiming that bullshit. Saving yourself for marriage? Only in GS can you make a new you and claim your a virgin all over again. Not to mention CHANGE your race. You've claimed to some that your italian, indian, and something else. Then when you get with another girl you claim your half black and half white. Make up your fucking mind of what race you are. Because frankly its getting old.

As for claiming you don't date "black" girls wouldn't that count bi-racial women as well. Hmm let me think. Someone who I won't mention names who left your sorry excuse for an ass. Was part black. I know because I am friends with her. SHE left because of your fucking lies.

You can claim I am psycho or that I don't know you. But I do know those who do know you. In fact I've sat in a chatroom with 3 of your ex's. As for being cute? I've seen you. You have only a face a mother can love. That is as long as she's blind, but that does explain why your lazy fat ass is still sitting under your mothers nose. You claim its being antisocial. Truth is your just to fucking fat and lazy to get off your ass and go out into the real world to make a human being of yourself.

You are not a human being you are a worthless piece of shit that should take one of those guns you 'own" and put it to your temple and pull the fucking trigger. You are a waste of skin and breath.

You love to pray on women with low self esteem or who are at a low point in their life. Then you take advantage of it but when they find out how you truly are. You claim they are psycho.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize what a pathetic liar you are perhaps someday find the real you. You might even start earning a little respect but that is something that I highly doubt considering what an idiot you truly are.

I am tired of seeing you make yourself out to be some god. When its obvious your not. I am tired of seeing my friends getting hurt by your stupid lies and bullshit. It is pathetic get a new hobby like mental help. It may just be the right one for you.

Amber

P.S If I get flamed I don't care. But personally I was tired of seeing all of his bullshit and lies that he makes up and has half the people feeling sorry for him, and the rest who know he is full of shit.

Kurili
Soo, Klaive doesnt like the way the topic is going, so he picks up his toys and goes home. Figuratively.

Yaaay Sintik! He has toys!

Acolyte Kurili, cheering Sintik

Adhara
For the record, I think this should be changed so that only mods and admins can delete threads.

Back
If he wants to delete the topic, why shouldn't he? Its an option we all have, right?

Scott
09-12-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Adhara
For the record, I think this should be changed so that only mods and admins can delete threads.

Probably will be for now on. I'll have to talk to Caels first but if that's how it's going to work, we might have to do that.

Weedmage Princess
09-12-2003, 04:17 PM
No no, if you ban him, wait til it's time for me to leave from work! I need some entertainment!!!

Edaarin
09-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Yes, it is an option the creator of the topic has.

Kurili
I agree, Adhara. Pulling a post of your own is one thing, one of us being able to pull an entire thread is silly.

Acolyte Kurili

Suppa Hobbit Mage
HEY! Did my post count go down because of that?!

Adhara
09-12-2003, 04:19 PM
Members of the jury, I think the defendant's latest stupid move proves his guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Scott
09-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
HEY! Did my post count go down because of that?!

Probably.

Drew2
09-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Adhara
Members of the jury, I think the defendant's latest stupid move proves his guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt.
My thoughts exactly.

Edit: I reposted the important posts, if anyone hasn't noticed.

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by Tayre]

Kurili
09-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Kurili votes GUILTY

Weedmage Princess
09-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Tayre if you're gonna use that in your siggy, you MUST somehow mention that was being said about KLAIVE. It must be known that it's HIM who is being slammed like that..heh.

Tsa`ah
09-12-2003, 04:25 PM
Before the migration to this board, the ability to delete a thread or post was placed only in the hands of mods. I believe for this specific reason.

I thought that carried over to these boards.

GSLeloo
09-12-2003, 04:39 PM
Ok, for some reason I can't really be mad at Klaive and I can't help but feel bad for him. It's one thing when he's all big and opinionated and yelling and defending himself, but now that he's kind of retreated... I feel bad for him.

Drew2
09-12-2003, 04:41 PM
He hasn't retreated. He's made like 10 posts since he deleted the thread. He's pretending it never happened, I think.

GSLeloo
09-12-2003, 04:42 PM
That's what I mean. He's has retreated. He's no longer pushing his opinions and everything, he's trying to run from the thread he made and... I just kind of see him as the loser, he's lost and even though we know that we're still throwing stones at him. Am I just too nice?

Drew2
09-12-2003, 04:45 PM
No, you're not nice. You're acting how I -should- be acting. However I lost my sympathy for Klaive in particular long ago from reading endless amounts of pointless, self promoting posts. Had it been almost anyone else, I would feel very bad indeed.

Klaive is the exception to my sympathy.

Kurili
09-12-2003, 04:46 PM
He'll be in full swing by tomorrow, Leloo. And yes, you are nice. Except when you want to kill Faendryl Sorcerers...especially mine!

Happy Birthday!

Acolyte Kurili

Weedmage Princess
09-12-2003, 04:48 PM
You know...now that I think about it...I think Klaive might actually be enjoying this. It's attention...negative attention yes, but attention none the less.

StrayRogue
09-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Had it been almost anyone else, I would feel very bad indeed.

I feel a profound sadness not to be on this list. I shall redouble my efforts.

GSLeloo
09-12-2003, 04:49 PM
lol.. and thanks, it has been a happy birthday! But I think it goes like this for me... when the person is fighting back, I can hate them. but when they lose and they just get quiet and stop defending themselves, I can't help but feel sorry for them and I just can't find it in myself to hate them.

Camri
09-12-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
That's what I mean. He's has retreated. He's no longer pushing his opinions and everything, he's trying to run from the thread he made and... I just kind of see him as the loser, he's lost and even though we know that we're still throwing stones at him. Am I just too nice?

Yes, you're just too nice.

Caels
09-12-2003, 04:50 PM
He did not retreat, he responded to that thread with full force and then he pulled it.

I saved the page.

Drew2
09-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

Originally posted by Tayre
Had it been almost anyone else, I would feel very bad indeed.

I feel a profound sadness not to be on this list. I shall redouble my efforts.

Almost was the key word there.

I was indeed thinking of you, Stay dear.

StrayRogue
09-12-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Caels
He did not retreat, he responded to that thread with full force and then he pulled it.

I saved the page.

You tell us this now?! I am in the mood for a good read...

Weedmage Princess
09-12-2003, 04:54 PM
Is the response you're talking about the one where he called Raeyanii's mom psycho or something? Cause that wasn't full force, Caels. That was weak. If it wasn't--quit holding out on us, man!!

Caels
09-12-2003, 05:05 PM
I'm not only referring to his post, but the jeering that ensued, which is probably what drove him out.

StrayRogue
09-12-2003, 05:06 PM
Stop tempting us....

Rysk
09-13-2003, 03:44 AM
hehe I told him to shoot himself and save me the trouble and the next time i checked he pulled it.. *shrug*