PDA

View Full Version : 10x falchion ; 8x medium shield; 7x fusion mbp with orbs.

Roiken
11-13-2017, 09:58 AM
a golvern-hilt elegant rolaren warblade +50 t1 ensorcell unbalance flares

The first thing that strikes you about the warblade is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 350,000 silvers. You can also tell that the elegant rolaren warblade is predominantly crafted of rolaren.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the elegant rolaren warblade. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the warblade is as some type of weapon.

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal warblade, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the warblade has been infused with an unbalancing force.
A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Fromer has infused the warblade with the first tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

CURRENT BID: $250.00 ONEROUS SOLD

-------
SOLD

a metal-forged shield +40 4lbs(max light) 4teirs of ensorcell SOLD ON BUY-OUT
------

an imperial black scale-etched breastplate lined with fine spidersilk in your left hand +35 2 Slot fusion 13lbs(max light) +12 strength(63) +9 edged weapons(6)

This item can be altered freely by any merchant. This armor is FULLY unlocked. Actions included in this tier are limited to: WEAR, REMOVE, PULL, STARE, HUG, PINCH, POKE, RAISE, CLEAN, TOUCH, WAIT, PUSH.

The first thing that strikes you about the breastplate is the weight, which is about 12 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 11,250,000 silvers. You can also tell that the scale-etched breastplate is predominantly crafted of mithglin.

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the breastplate. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the breastplate is as some type of defensive garment. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

It has a bonus of +35 from a normal breastplate, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is plate armor. The scale-etched breastplate seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.

The breastplate resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Strength.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
It provides a bonus to Edged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the breastplate's enhancive properties if you tried.

The scale-etched breastplate resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Gestalt.
The breastplate resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 12 to Strength.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
It provides a bonus of 9 to Edged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
The breastplate looks to have several charges remaining.

As your song penetrates the scale-etched breastplate, you determine that it is incredibly resistant to puncturing attacks.
The notes of your song snag briefly on some custom fittings, and you sense that the puncturing resistance was fitted onto the scale-etched breastplate by a warrior. You gauge that the fittings have quite a lot of wear and tear remaining to them.

CURRENT BID: $150 Nordred SOLD

Thanks for looking!

onerous
11-13-2017, 10:03 AM
MB falchion

Jhynnifer
11-13-2017, 11:50 AM
Hue hue, I remember when I had unbalance flares added to that falchion and everyone was like "holy crap, you paid 9m to put unbalance on 10x?!?!"

somethief2
11-13-2017, 01:11 PM
Would you accept silver bids?

gs4Pawn
11-13-2017, 02:35 PM
MB on both

a golvern-hilt elegant rolaren warblade +50 t1 ensorcell unbalance flares

The first thing that strikes you about the warblade is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 350,000 silvers. You can also tell that the elegant rolaren warblade is predominantly crafted of rolaren.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the elegant rolaren warblade. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the warblade is as some type of weapon.

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal warblade, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the warblade has been infused with an unbalancing force.
A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Fromer has infused the warblade with the first tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

MB: $180

a metal-forged shield +40 4lbs(max light) 4teirs of ensorcell

The first thing that strikes you about the shield is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 11,500,000 silvers. You can also tell that the metal-forged shield is predominantly crafted of vultite.

You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the metal-forged shield. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the shield is as a shield.

It has a bonus of +40 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.

The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.
A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Yactaevia has infused the shield with the fourth tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

MB: $102

gs4Pawn
11-14-2017, 12:47 AM
So 102 on shield
190 on falchion.

The odd thing about the falchion is the sung to value is too low, what gives?

onerous
11-14-2017, 01:08 AM
200 falchion

Macillus
11-14-2017, 01:11 AM
$220 on falchion.

onerous
11-14-2017, 01:38 AM
250 falchion

Roiken
11-14-2017, 04:38 AM
Would you accept silver bids?

Im looking to cash this character out so no to silver. Paypal Certified only.

Roiken
11-14-2017, 04:43 AM
So 102 on shield
190 on falchion.

The odd thing about the falchion is the sung to value is too low, what gives?

I honestly have no idea. Reind originally owned the item and had the unbalance flares added for .. I believe she said 9 million. It is +50 and weighs 3lbs. It has 1 ensorcell. No idea why it doesn't sing at the proper value. I love this weapon. It has been perfect for my ambushing rogue. It is time to clean out an account and so the character and his nice items need to go.

Roiken
11-14-2017, 04:48 AM
BIDS UPDATED 11/14/17

beldar17
11-14-2017, 05:40 AM
The breastplate has those bonusss cause of the two current orbs in it?

Jhynnifer
11-14-2017, 09:40 AM
It's originally a weapon from GS3, so my only guess is that it didn't update properly in the conversion but it's definitely +50 w/unbalance flares.=)

Roiken
11-14-2017, 09:54 AM
The breastplate has those bonusss cause of the two current orbs in it?

yes.. It's bonuses come from the orbs that are in it.

Roiken
11-15-2017, 02:53 AM
UPDATE BIDS 11/15/2017

evasive1
11-15-2017, 07:47 PM
140 on the MBP

Nordred
11-15-2017, 09:03 PM
150 on mbp, really want those orbs from it.

neimanz1
11-15-2017, 09:10 PM
I will throw away the mbp for you

evasive1
11-16-2017, 09:19 AM
150 on mbp, really want those orbs from it.

You'd get more use out of any of it than me honestly, enjoy!

onerous
11-16-2017, 01:39 PM
You didn't update bids this morning, but my bid on the falchion should be marked sold now, yes?

Roiken
11-16-2017, 10:11 PM
BIDS UPDATED 11/16/17

Roiken
11-16-2017, 10:29 PM
Yep Sold. Sent you a PM

Daiyon
11-17-2017, 10:21 AM
:tear: my old breastplate. Nordred, make me proud!