PDA

View Full Version : Just When You Thought It Was Safe

TheRoseLady
01-19-2005, 08:44 PM
Bob has apparently not been playing Gemstone for a short while, someone was asking the other night on OOC for his whereabouts- someone said he was playing WoW and how nice and peaceful OOC was....well it was...even the normal cast of smart asses and troublemakers were pretty tolerable. And then tonight....

For those who miss his junior high school like behavior, I have pasted a copy for your viewing pleasure.

The plus to all of this, was that I learned a very neat trick to put folks (like Bob) on almost complete ignore, but have the ability to tune in if you get interested in the train wreck of the evening.

Enjoy! :D

[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Bunch of [edited to remove a word that is a derogatory term for homosexuals] on here."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "I suppose you fit in well then."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "any healers in haven?"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I suppose your mom will STFU."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "I'm sure she will since she's dead."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Thank God."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "You'"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "You're next."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "Hmm, ok."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "so the first time I see bob in like a month, and he manages to be offensive. what a surprise!"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "The first time I see you in like a month"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "And you're still retarded"
[OOC]-Sarsae: "the ever-lovable Bob."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "Heh, welcome back Bob."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "were you grounded for the past month, Bobo?"
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "No, according to Alex's brother, he's a good little boy."
[OOC]-Razarn: "bobs back ..time to untune"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "If by grounded you mean having sex with like 15 chicks every day, es."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "and by es I mean yes"
[OOC]-Sarsae: "no, that's not what I mean. Nice imagination, though."
[OOC]-Razarn: "and by 15 chicks you mean yerself"
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "haha"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Untune, [edited to remove a word that is a derogatory term for homosexuals] ."
[OOC]-Amioweil: "it is healthy to have a good imigination"
[OOC]-Lraep: "Just highlight his name and all he says to match yer background color, works wonders"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Your mom works wonders."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "can also just IGNORE him. Works wonders, too."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Your mom can ignore him."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "You are disappointing me Alex. Usually you come up with better ones than that."
[OOC]-Lraep: "I actually have him just a shade lighter than the background.. when he starts arguments, and for some reason I wanna know what its about, I can check"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I don't have the incentive to be funny right now."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "p.s. I'm still looking for a girlfriend."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "One of you has to be hot."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "oh, and you're making yourself so-o-o attractive on here"
[OOC]-Razarn: "so none of the 15 chicks were ter girlfiend ?"
[OOC]-Zaaf: "<--- wicked hot"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "When the fuck are you going to untune?"
[OOC]-Razarn: "did yo pay em all with the money ya got fer shay ?"
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "Who lit the fuse on your tampon, Alex?"
[OOC]-Razarn: "shit they musta been cheap"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Is that supposed to be an insult?"
[OOC]-Sarsae: "who's Mr. Bobo talking about? Who does he want to untune?"
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "Not at all."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: ""The money I got for Shay?""
[OOC]-Razarn: "me i think"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Yeah, that $300 sure makes me look like a dumbass."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "Well, I suppose that's all perspective."
[OOC]-Razarn: "but 15 chucks a day using 300 musta been cheap "
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Also, I was not responding to you during any of that, Aurawyn."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "I noticed."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "Love you too"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "If you want the truth, Razarn, it was 1 chick 15 times a day."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "My bad."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "NOW UNTUNE."
[OOC]-Razarn: "really she musta been very cheap"
[OOC]-Sergey: "got her #?"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Clearly you do not understand the depth of my hotness."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "978-877-0994"
[OOC]-Fengus: "nice list of bugs simu, hah they are all typo corrections"
[OOC]-Razarn: "clearly yer deranged"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I'm surprised Sergey hasn't called that number yet."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "He's most likely working on it"
[OOC]-Sergey: "i put it in my phone for later"
[OOC]-Endorian: "how old is she bob?"
[OOC]-Sarsae: "Mr. Bobo, stop handing out my phone # please"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "She's exactly as old as I am."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "That's my phone."
[OOC]-Endorian: "nice. enjoy the jail time, sergey"
[OOC]-Razarn: "and 15 times a day you must come real quick"
[OOC]-Sarsae: "that's MA, yes?"
[OOC]-Sergey: "western mass"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I do live in MA, so I would assume my phone is there too."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "not necessarily."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "Mr. Bobo."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Yes necessarily."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I'm holding it right now."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "So it must be in the same place as me."
[OOC]-Kazami: "15 times a day...wow in 2 month your PP gonne fall of !"
[OOC]-Sarsae: "nope. It could be a cell phone. If that's the case, it depends where you registered for it"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "It is a cell phone."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "I have plenty of friends with NYC numbers who don't live in NYC"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "The phone is still in the same place as me."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "No matter where I registered it."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "doesn't matter."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Yes it does matter."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "nope"
[OOC]-Endorian: "bob has a lot of nicaraguan drug contacts in new york, you dont wanna have to make people like that pay long distance... they get cranky"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "[OOC]-You: "I do live in MA, so I would assume my phone is there too.""
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "If you're going to tell me that statement is false, you suck at life."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "you could be visiting someone"
[OOC]-Lraep: "You suck at life...sounds like somethin Napolean Dynamite would say"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "You could shut the fuck up."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "But you don't."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "It's a fair trade for my state of correctness."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "you could be visiting someone."
[OOC]-Sidrik: "Are you fucking retarded? It's really easy to simply get a cellphone anywhere and then move somewhere else, retaining your previous area code. This is not fucking rocket science."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Cool, Sidrik."
[OOC]-Sarsae: "my point exactly. Mr. Bobo is not a rocket scientist."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I don't recall anyone talking about that."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I said"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I live in Massachusetts"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Therefore my phone is in Massachusetts"
[OOC]-Sarsae: "nope. I live in NY, but when I visit people in NJ, my phone is in NJ"
[OOC]-You: "lol"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I'm not in New Jersey."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I'm in Massachusetts."
[OOC]-Composer: "I am!"
[OOC]-Sarsae: "its really very simple. Don't even need to take physics to understand it."
[OOC]-Composer: "<3 Jersey"

[Edited on 1-20-2005 by TheRoseLady]

Jahira
01-19-2005, 09:01 PM
I <3 Bob.

TheRoseLady
01-19-2005, 09:06 PM
:rofl:

So as to not disappoint Bob. My highlights are working as normal so I almost missed this.

[Private]-Bobmuhthol: "Why not just completely ignore me if you're going to bitch about it? Here, I'll even give you a reason."
[Private]-Bobmuhthol: "You are a dumb, dumb cunt."
[Private]-Bobmuhthol: "You should probably post that one too."
[Private]-Bobmuhthol: "So people can agree with you instead of telling you to stfu and live with it."

4a6c1
01-19-2005, 09:14 PM
:lol2:

Why does Bob always manage to sound like all of the angry, sex-starved, hormone-crazed teenagers of the world rolled into one extra-yeasty, vagina-infection, whitebread biscuit??? Anyways. I laughed. Hes a funny biscuit.

HarmNone
01-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Some people find Bob funny. Some find him obnoxious. Some find him ridiculous. Some find him pitiful. Some wish they'd never found him at all.

Takes all kinds.

[Edited on 1-20-2005 by HarmNone]

Snapp
01-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
Why does Bob always manage to sound like all of the angry, sex-starved, hormone-crazed teenagers of the world rolled into one extra-yeasty, vagina-infection, whitebread biscuit???

Because Bob is Napoleon Dynamite. Look how successful that movie was. Biscuits are entertaining to an extent.

Brattt8525
01-19-2005, 09:31 PM
I can honestly say I miss Bob, amongst his sometimes crude posting style he was a wealth of useful information.

Artha
01-19-2005, 09:33 PM
When you're not his target, Bob's hilarious. If you are his target and you don't hive thin skin, he's pretty funny. What really amuses me is when a whole bunch of people start bitching at him and he just rolls with the punches and generally comes out on top.

Sean
01-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Brattt8525
I can honestly say I miss Bob, amongst his sometimes crude posting style he was a wealth of useful information.

I'll remeber that next time you quit the boards because of him or Tayre only to return once he's banned.

Mistomeer
01-19-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Artha
If you are his target and you don't hive thin skin...

It's spelled "have."

Artha
01-19-2005, 09:38 PM
When your room is sub 50 and you've been sitting there all day, let me know how well you type.

DeV
01-19-2005, 09:41 PM
It's still so interesting to see how easily he gets to people.

Brattt8525
01-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Tijay

Originally posted by Brattt8525

I'll remeber that next time you quit the boards because of him or Tayre only to return once he's banned.

Nice input, but typical. Hold onto the past, somethings are worthwhile :D

TheRoseLady
01-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by DeV
It's still so interesting to see how easily he gets to people.

If they are like me, they just shoot back the insults and go on. I generally never say anything because he's not worth anything more than casual entertainment, kind of like going to the zoo and being fascinated by the animals. (Same reason I posted here, just more entertainment for the masses.)

I think most of the folks on OOC were not truly bothered by him, and anyone who has his number knows to just let him go on and secretly feel a little bit of pity for him. He's kind of like the sad bully at school that does stuff to get attention.

The remarkable thing about him is that he's pretty smart. It's too bad that you have to put up with his bullshit 75% of the time to benefit from his knowledge the other 25% of the time. There are a lot of other knowledgeable folks in Gemstone.

YancyDC
01-19-2005, 10:06 PM
Bob and a few people I don't remember are the reason I untuned OOC after a day or two. I do think he's pretty funny, but the incessant calling people every manner of derogatory terms for homosexuals got incredibly annoying.

I left that behind in high school, I don't need it in a hobby.

[Edited on 1-20-2005 by YancyDC]

01-19-2005, 10:14 PM
HAHAHA YOU GET OFFENDED ON OOC BCUZ U SUK

- Arkans

Soulpieced
01-19-2005, 10:22 PM
Only peons use Psinet anyway...

01-19-2005, 10:23 PM
Dabu.. Zug Zug...

- Arkans

4a6c1
01-19-2005, 11:11 PM
Because one day the Bobs/Napoleons of America will get door to door salesman jobs where they will be forced to wear ties and look (quasi) normal:

Darnell
01-19-2005, 11:16 PM
[i][OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "If by grounded you mean having sex with like 15 chicks every day, es."
[

And here all this time I thought rosey palm only had 4 sisters.....maybe he's one of those freaks who has an extra digit and he's talking about the 3 times a day he beats it. though I suspect it's more.

D

Ralimar
01-20-2005, 02:01 AM
Hooray for Idaho!

Kainen
01-20-2005, 04:10 AM
Bob isnt funny.. he's a hormonal teenager that has a foul mouth. The reason he acts like that is because people think he's funny and practically praise him for his behavior.

MrFeature
01-20-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I live in Massachusetts"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Therefore my phone is in Massachusetts"

Unless he left his phone somewhere else... he's correct. If anyone gets worked up over bob, then you really have shitty self-esteem.

AnticorRifling
01-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Bob cracks me up.

Makkah
01-20-2005, 08:34 AM
FREE BOB!!!!!

rht

Nieninque
01-20-2005, 08:36 AM
They are giving him away for free?

Wezas
01-20-2005, 09:28 AM
I love Bob and all and I know he and Jamus have some kind of agreement that the way Bob uses the homosexual term is deemed "unoffensive". But WTF? When he's using it to call people names - I'm pretty sure that's offensive.

Either way, 2 more days until the boards get a little funnier.

Parkbandit
01-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
I love Bob...

I think Bob's a nice kid.. but because I enjoy the ladies and I'm not a pedophile.. I'll just say I like Bob.

01-20-2005, 09:41 AM
You want his ass.

- Arkans

Jonty
01-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Kainen
Bob isnt funny.. he's a hormonal teenager that has a foul mouth. The reason he acts like that is because people think he's funny and practically praise him for his behavior.

If people think he's funny, then he's funny.

SpunGirl
01-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Bob annoys the fuck out of me when we're disagreeing about something, but even then he's still funny. Every board could use a little Bob.

-K

[Edited on 1-20-2005 by SpunGirl]

Tsa`ah
01-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Every board can use a little Bob in the same manner everyone could use a little malignant tumor.

AkMan
01-20-2005, 01:53 PM
1/10 of Bob's posts have worthwhile content. The other 9 are flaming, trolling disasters. Kids that age should be out playing with their friends, hanging out, picking up girls. Not trolling a message board. Oh well to each his own.

Fallen
01-20-2005, 01:58 PM
I have respect for anyone who has as good a grasp as he with hard mechanics.

Parkbandit
01-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
I have respect for anyone who has as good a grasp as he with hard mechanics.

I have respect for anyone who can conduct themselves within the laws or rules.

That doesn't say I don't find Bob amusing and funny.. but I wouldn't say I have respect for him because he knows how to play a game. Sorry, a game is such a very small part of my life.

AkMan
01-20-2005, 02:38 PM
I can see it now. Bob getting pulled over for speeding:

Cop: Sir, I clocked you going 90 in a 55.
Bob: That's what your mom said!

My 13 year old stepdaughter has a huge problem with discipline and running her mouth to authority. I've been telling her for 8 years basically that she better control her mouth and actions or she's going to end up in jail. Well a month ago she got picked up for shoplifting. Then he lied to the police over and over and got caught in it. Since that didn't work she threw a temper tantrum in the police station. They locked her up at the youth jail overnight. Did she learn a lesson? I sure as hell hope so, but the moral of the story? If you get in the habit of treating everyone around you like shit it'll come back to bite you in the ass bigtime.

Allycat
01-20-2005, 02:42 PM
I am not looking forward to Bob coming back to the boards. I would bet that he doesn't have the balls to back up his harsh comments. He might be intelligent, however his foul mouth only makes him sound like a dumbass, IMHO.

Personally, I wouldn't say something on the boards that I wouldn't say to someone face.

-Ally

Iriscience
01-20-2005, 05:09 PM
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "I suppose your mom will STFU."
[OOC]-Aurawyn: "I'm sure she will since she's dead."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "Thank God."
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "You'"
[OOC]-Bobmuhthol: "You're next."

Thats fuckin classic.

Nilandia
01-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Why people humor someone so young and so crude is beyond me, really.

Nilandia

Axhinde
01-21-2005, 12:57 AM
I have to respect someone who gets themselves into so much shit and can talk their way out of it, regardless of age. That's a rare talent.

HarmNone
01-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Axhinde
I have to respect someone who gets themselves into so much shit and can talk their way out of it, regardless of age. That's a rare talent.

Or a rare lack of same on the part of the one being talked to...... :D

Axhinde
01-21-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone

Or a rare lack of same on the part of the one being talked to...... :D

It's all in how to look at it.

Hulkein
01-21-2005, 01:36 AM

Talk their way out of what?

He gets in trouble in Gemstone and on a forum for Gemstone.

He's gotten banned from both.

What exactly does he talk his way out of?

Bob's funny because he achieves his goal, pissing people off. Other than that he isn't any different than someone who wakes up and thinks 'I'm going to be an asshole to some uptight pricks today.'

DeV
01-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Being anti-social has its moments.

You have to take Bob with a grain of salt or he'll achieve his goal almost every time.

Amaron
01-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Kainen

Agreed he is not funny at all.

Telling someone they are glad their mother is dead and hope they die soon too is just bad in my book...

I can do without him. Have for a few months and the world did not end.

J

01-21-2005, 12:56 PM
I guess I can thank Bob for boosting my post count.

Artha
01-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Telling someone they are glad their mother is dead and hope they die soon too is just bad in my book...

Playing the 'My mom's dead' card is just bad in my book.

Parkbandit
01-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Christ.. if his eventual return is garnering this much attention.. I might just have to be online tomorrow to see the fun.

Hey Kranar, what time tomorrow is the actual time in which Bobmuhthol's ban ends? You may wish to staff yourself appropriately. ;)

Allycat
01-21-2005, 01:20 PM

Though some might say he says these things to get under someone skin.. to say something as this is bad kharma. As I said in a few posts back.. I bet he wouldn't have the balls to say that to someone's face...joke or not

-Ally

HarmNone
01-21-2005, 01:23 PM

That card would not have come up had not Bob insulted someone's mother, Artha. There's no need for that.

Kainen
01-21-2005, 01:26 PM

Playing the "your momma this" and "your momma that" cards is childish, stupid and bad in my book. From what I saw bob as usual was being an ass and she merely replied that her mother was no longer living.

Parkbandit
01-21-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Allycat

Though some might say he says these things to get under someone skin.. to say something as this is bad kharma. As I said in a few posts back.. I bet he wouldn't have the balls to say that to someone's face...joke or not

-Ally

I'm not a big believer in kharma.. and last time I checked, Bob is 14 years old in real life.

Parkbandit
01-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone

That card would not have come up had not Bob insulted someone's mother, Artha. There's no need for that.

Speak for yourself.. some of the best jokes ever were old Mama jokes.

Allycat
01-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

-Ally

I'm not a big believer in kharma.. and last time I checked, Bob is 14 years old in real life.

And I am sure he has a mother (alive or not), hence the kharma statement. Some people find it funny.. so to each his own I guess.. I just think it's in poor taste.

-Ally

[Edited on 1-21-2005 by Allycat]

Eiderfleur
01-21-2005, 01:57 PM

-Ally

Does being 14 justify saying things like that? I personally don't believe it does. I would NEVER have said something like that to someone when I was 10 let alone 14!

We've all established Bobmuhthol is somewhat smart, so he ought to know better than to say such a thing, and upon finding out someone's parent etc is dead should not say "OH GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you die too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe I just have more morals than Bob but that is just common sense and respect in my opinion.

Parkbandit
01-21-2005, 01:58 PM
People say "Yea, well my Mother's dead man" all the time.. and in most cases it's not even true. Shit.. I've said it myself before. I don't find his retort all that horrible in that context.

Parkbandit
01-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Eiderfleur

Does being 14 justify saying things like that? I personally don't believe it does. I would NEVER have said something like that to someone when I was 10 let alone 14!

We've all established Bobmuhthol is somewhat smart, so he ought to know better than to say such a thing, and upon finding out someone's parent etc is dead should not say "OH GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you die too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe I just have more morals than Bob but that is just common sense and respect in my opinion.

I'm not looking to justify anything Bob ever says.. that would be a full time job. I'm just saying it's not as bad as people are making it sound in my opinion.

Kainen
01-21-2005, 02:09 PM
What justifies anything bob says is when other people feed into it. Which I see all too often. He is like any other person his age (well of any age it seems) if it gets him attention he will keep doing it. The sad truth is that there are enough people here that think he is funny that he will continue to act the way he does. He is the SOLE reason I dont listen to OOC on psinet unless I am seriously bored.. and even then if he starts in.. I untune.

Eiderfleur
01-21-2005, 02:12 PM
People say "Yea, well my Mother's dead man" all the time.. and in most cases it's not even true. Shit.. I've said it myself before. I don't find his retort all that horrible in that context.

You may have. I have never used that as a response to someone saying "yo momma this or that" I find it incredibly distasteful.

Anyway most times I tend to ignore Bobmuhthol when he throws another one of his silly temper tantrums...... After all he is only 14, as has been mentioned plenty of times before.

And arguing with Bobmuhthol/idiots like Bobmuhthol is useless they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Parkbandit
01-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Eiderfleur

You may have. I have never used that as a response to someone saying "yo momma this or that" I find it incredibly distasteful.

I've been accused of worse. :shrug:

TheRoseLady
01-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Christ.. if his eventual return is garnering this much attention.. I might just have to be online tomorrow to see the fun.

Don't worry hon, you're still in first place.

Parkbandit
01-22-2005, 09:25 AM

:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

I don't get it.

TheRoseLady
01-22-2005, 09:31 AM

:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

I don't get it.

It was joke dear. I was just reaffirming that you are still #1 in popularity on PC and that even if Bob does return he could never take all the attention away from such a witty guy like yourself.

It was all good.

Yes, I'm still you're biggest fan.

Back
01-22-2005, 09:34 AM
I got no beef with Bob. And Bob has no beef with me.

I first met Bobmuthol in GS. I started a trial, out of sheer boredom, and hung out in the Landing because previously I avoided it like the plague. Well, I rolled a giant, and Bob would pass through just about every time I was in town. One day he offered to sell Ulg some custom pocketed boots for 7k. I was all like yeah! Thanks! We never really got into any in-depth RP or interaction, but were cursory aquaintences.

Ulg also met Tamral and his woman who was epecially friendly. Come to think of it, Tamaral was especially friendly too.

Parkbandit
01-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Yes, I'm still you're biggest fan.

:kiss:

Parkbandit
01-24-2005, 08:46 AM
So.. what's the deal? I came back here today thinking the shit would hit the fan with Bob's return.. only to find he's still banned.

WHASUPWIDDAT?

Nieninque
01-24-2005, 09:14 AM
He is?
I just got rid of my countdown image from my profile thinking it was redundant :shrug:

Parkbandit
01-24-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Nieninque
He is?
I just got rid of my countdown image from my profile thinking it was redundant :shrug:

Yea.. his profile says banned still. Hope he didn't pull a Lycain/Sean

01-24-2005, 02:39 PM
So where's the Bobmeister?

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Right here.

I missed XP Silver so fucking much.

Parkbandit
01-24-2005, 04:00 PM
About time asswipe.. what took so long?

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Kranar wasn't online for like 2 days. And someone please fix my effing title.

Parkbandit
01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Kranar wasn't online for like 2 days. And someone please fix my effing title.

I think someone has "Posting Queen" already.. if that's what you are talking about.

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2005, 04:39 PM
It should be Awesome Guy. And as for my opinion of this thread: shut the fuck up.

<<I am not looking forward to Bob coming back to the boards. I would bet that he doesn't have the balls to back up his harsh comments. He might be intelligent, however his foul mouth only makes him sound like a dumbass, IMHO.

Personally, I wouldn't say something on the boards that I wouldn't say to someone face.>>

I took the liberty of IMing this person after I read her post. I was blocked within minutes. Fucking idiot.

Allycat
01-24-2005, 04:45 PM
It should be Awesome Guy. And as for my opinion of this thread: shut the fuck up.

<<I am not looking forward to Bob coming back to the boards. I would bet that he doesn't have the balls to back up his harsh comments. He might be intelligent, however his foul mouth only makes him sound like a dumbass, IMHO.

Personally, I wouldn't say something on the boards that I wouldn't say to someone face.>>

I took the liberty of IMing this person after I read her post. I was blocked within minutes. Fucking idiot.

Yes, you were blocked, because you're an immature kid. You were making lame comments, why would I continue to hold a conversation with you?? That has nothing to do with my comment of saying something to someone's face.. obviously, you weren't in my face, if you were, I'd have had the same response to you "You're a dumb twit and should go back to mommy's house".

-Ally

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2005, 04:51 PM
<<That has nothing to do with my comment of saying something to someone's face.. obviously, you weren't in my face, if you were, I'd have had the same response to you "You're a dumb twit and should go back to mommy's house".>>

Actually, your response was, "I'm so fucking bad at life that I have to block people after badmouthing them when they can not respond as to never give them the opportunity to win because I'm the biggest retard on the planet. You're blocked LOL!!!" (paraphrased)

p.s. lol u suck dicks

Tsa`ah
01-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Didn't take long.

0 - shitcock in les than 7 posts.

Bobmuhthol
01-24-2005, 05:00 PM
It's not my fault she wants me. Why else would her insults be so retardedly dumb?

DeV
01-24-2005, 05:06 PM
:rofl: Just when you thought it was safe: fitting.

HarmNone
01-24-2005, 05:42 PM
It's not my fault she wants me. Why else would her insults be so retardedly dumb?

Heh. I'm going to leave that one so very much alone.......

:whistle: