PDA

View Full Version : Sex Education Questions

SpunGirl
01-18-2005, 09:20 PM
OK, so my husband had to spend the past two weeks teaching sex ed to a co-ed class of eighth graders. The lesson plans he was using dictated that he include an "anonymous question" box where the kids could ask things without saying who they were. Here are some actual questions, appearing exactly as they are written:

-How big is a normal sized penis supose to be.

-How old are you supposed to be when your dick gets big

-Can a guy get pregnant

-Where are pube hairs?

-Who do you have sex. Like where does the penis go in the vagina.

-Is masterbation good or bad. What if you do it a lot. deos it do n e thing to ur penis.

-How deos a girl get an orgasm. How do you do it.

-Can a girl get pregnant if they swallow sperm through there mouth.

And my personal favorite:

-How hairy can your balls get.

As funny as it is, I'm a strong advocate for sex ed. I'm glad these kids have someone to ask. I'm just glad I'm not the one who has to answer!

-K

peam
01-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Even more hilarious is the fact that you KNOW half (or more) of their kids sit down with their friends and talk about all the poon they're grabbing.

Shadya
01-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Made my day..thank you. And thank God for people like your husband. I think that is so important. Alot of children don't have a close relationship with thier parents.

Hulkein
01-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

WTF, he said it was gonna be anonymous!

I think she's faking it :(

SpunGirl
01-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Check the nipples. If they're hard, that's a good sign that it's real.

-K

Darnell
01-18-2005, 09:32 PM
My keyboard would like to thank the authors of some of those questions for all the Sobe Adrenaline rush I just spit on it. "-Is masterbation good or bad. What if you do it a lot. does it do n e thing to ur penis" that's so good....so classic. Thank god I don't have to answer those questions. I have enough trouble not laughing at people when they ask me "how do I open my CD-ROM drive?"

D

Keller
01-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by peam
Even more hilarious is the fact that you KNOW half (or more) of their kids sit down with their friends and talk about all the poon they're grabbing.

This reminds me of my Spring Break last year. I was with two of my buddies in Amsterdam's Red Light District when a 30 something American man walked out of a "bedroom" and said to us, "That was the hottest poon I've ever slugged."

Sluggin' poon. Classy.

Hulkein
01-18-2005, 09:38 PM
Heh, I was looking at a Maxim an hour ago and someone asked the same female orgasm question (well, whether or not she was faking it), and they mentioned the the nipple check too.

You don't work for them on the side, do you? ;)

SpunGirl
01-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Heh, I was looking at a Maxim an hour ago and someone asked the same female orgasm question (well, whether or not she was faking it), and they mentioned the the nipple check too.

You don't work for them on the side, do you? ;)

I wish! I'd totally work for Maxim. It's a better read than Cosmo any day. Did you read the excerpt from the new spy book this month? I'm so buying that this weekend.

-K

HarmNone
01-18-2005, 09:41 PM
:rofl: I'm don't envy your husband for having to answer those with a straight face! Too funny!

Nakiro
01-18-2005, 09:52 PM
I'd love to answer questions for kids. My future wife is going to be a third grade elementry teacher. I'm going to have her volunteer me for the school to come in and answer all the question. MuHAHHAHAHAHAHA

SpunGirl
01-18-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
:rofl: I'm don't envy your husband for having to answer those with a straight face! Too funny!

Considering my husband normally acts like he's 12, I was worried about him getting through the material without laughing when he said "testicles."

-K

DarknessWithin
01-18-2005, 10:01 PM
::falls over laughing:: Oh...man...Please please PLEASE let us know he deals with answering those questions? lol I will give him 20 bucks if he can do it with a straight face.

I can see it now...

Kids sitting in the classroom and one mutters "boobies" and they all start giggling. ::snicker::

--DarknessWithin

[Edited on 1-19-2005 by DarknessWithin]

Mistomeer
01-18-2005, 10:36 PM

Did he answer that with "Who cares?" per the joke?

SpunGirl
01-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Mistomeer

Did he answer that with "Who cares?" per the joke?

One of the things that sucks about this curriculum (which I totally don't agree with) is that it's abstinence-based, which means the only discussion he was allowed to have about birth control was "the role of contraception in adult life" (emphasis on adult, of course). This also excludes questions about orgasms, especially those of girls, which serve no purpose other than sexual pleasure. Discussions about clitorises (clitorisi?) are also verboten.

Considering some of his kids are already hitting the sheets, I think that's a load of smelly crap.

-K

Nakiro
01-18-2005, 10:49 PM
That is bullshit because most kids are genuinely curious and are probably more likely to go look for the answer themself if not told.

Mistomeer
01-18-2005, 11:15 PM
God bless the Internet.

Fengus
01-19-2005, 01:09 AM
What if the room is chilly?

Tsa`ah
01-19-2005, 01:16 AM
Check the nipples. If they're hard, that's a good sign that it's real.

-K

Wedge head and spasms are also good indicators.

Nakiro
01-19-2005, 01:59 AM
Wedge head?

The Korean
01-19-2005, 02:13 AM
Use your imagination.

Tsa`ah
01-19-2005, 02:21 AM
If you don't know what wedge head is ... you're doing something very very very wrong and she's faking.

Nakiro
01-19-2005, 02:39 AM
It probably has to do with never having had sex before, so maybe you can do me the honor of informing me.

Tsa`ah
01-19-2005, 02:49 AM
Oh geeze.

What kind of sex involves a man and his cranium?

Run with it ... run long and far with it.

Also, Spun's hub should inform the students about the dangers of wedge head.

Nakiro
01-19-2005, 02:55 AM
Urbandictionary.com and google reveal no relevant information about wedge head.

Guess we'll never know.

ThisOtherKingdom
01-19-2005, 04:06 AM
I've never heard the term "wedge head" before, but I bet it has something to do with your head wedged between her legs.

Boy, that was a hard one to crack.

01-19-2005, 09:54 AM
If I was him, I'd just answer the questions in the most bullshit way possible.

- Arkans