PDA

View Full Version : 7 Set Teleport Ring Back for Sale

bubbauno
01-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Selling my 7 set teleport ring for the right price. It has already been altered into a viper-shaped ring.

Settable to any 7 locations. Tap to pull up list. Push/pull to change location. Turn to set location. Rub to teleport. Peer to preview the room that you are teleporting to.

tap ring
-> 1 Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens
2 Gyldemar Road
3 Masked Hills, Eroded Spires
4 Gyldemar Forest, The Barrens
5 Glade
6 Krodera and Dragonseye
7 Masked Hills, Hairline Ridge

>push ring
The ring begins to glow and gradually, a fiery sigil appears on its surface, depicting the numeral 2. It flickers a few moments, then disappears.
>pull ring
The ring begins to glow, giving off a greenish phosphorescence. Slowly a fiery sigil appears, depicting the numeral 1. It flickers a few moments like a candle dancing in mist, then fades away to nothing.

>peer ring
You stare intently at your ring. A fog begins to creep into the periphery of your vision, gradually obscuring your surroundings. Then, the details of another location overlay the haze, showing you...
[Gyldemar Road, Sentinels]
The roadway rises slightly above the swamp. From the appearances, someone has purposely built a small hillock here atop which two massive granite sentinels stand, silent and unmoving. You also see a large faenor-chased basket.
Obvious paths: west

>rub ring
Suddenly, your ring spouts thick clouds of fog. In the next heartbeat, you feel yourself launch into the air, and you are hurtling through empty space! Abruptly, the sensation ceases, leaving you a bit unsteady on your feet.

Tsin concentrates intently on his ring. (Changing locations)
>
Tsin rubs his ring and fog billows from it in a thick cloud, quickly obscuring his form from sight. As the murk clears, you see Tsin is no longer there. (Exit)

A blanket of fog begins to fill the room. As it clears, Tsin is suddenly standing in front of you. (Entrance)

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or on AIM at bubbauno.
Thanks. Tsin

[Edited on 1-18-2005 by bubbauno]

[Edited on 1-30-2005 by bubbauno]

hectomaner
01-18-2005, 06:39 PM
navvable?

Soulpieced
01-18-2005, 07:02 PM
No.

bubbauno
01-19-2005, 03:41 AM
SP is correct. Unnavvable.

Czeska
01-19-2005, 01:56 PM
I wouldn't be able to guess how much this would go for. That's why I rarely sell anything. I have no clue about Elanthian economy.

Drew
01-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Czeska
I wouldn't be able to guess how much this would go for. That's why I rarely sell anything. I have no clue about Elanthian economy.

Well, the more useful rings (Those with a bunch of cross realm locations) can go in the hundred million range. Unavvable regular gold rings can go for 20-30 million. That might give you some idea.

Parkbandit
01-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Alot. There are maybe 5 or 6 players in the game that could afford this ring without liquidating all of their stuff. Just think.. not naavable.. you can go between towns instantly without worrying about a long ass walk, boat, etc.. you can use it to just see in the other spots you set it at.

Sweet ass ring. Sweet ass price.

Drew
01-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Alot. There are maybe 5 or 6 players in the game that could afford this ring without liquidating all of their stuff. Just think.. not naavable.. you can go between towns instantly without worrying about a long ass walk, boat, etc.. you can use it to just see in the other spots you set it at.

Sweet ass ring. Sweet ass price.

It's a nice ring, but I think all the rooms are in the EN. I'm not sure but that's what it looks like. Also he never said it was cross-realm, it may only work inside the elven zone. That's not to say it isn't a nice ring but I can't see someone paying more than 50 million for it.

01-19-2005, 02:11 PM
I could afford a twinkie, a pretzel and a cup of warm piss if I liquidated my stuff.

- Arkans

Myitkyina
01-19-2005, 02:15 PM
room 6 is in Teras
1-4 and 7 are Illistim
Where is 5?

Parkbandit
01-19-2005, 02:18 PM
Hmm... I've only passed through EN briefly.. fucking diagonal roads FUCKING SUCK.. but I thought Krodera was a street on Teras. Are all those roads just in Ta'illistim? If it's not cross realms.. then it's not as great as I originally made it out.

And I would think it would fetch far greater than 50 million silvers if it were indeed cross realms.

Parkbandit
01-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Myitkyina
room 6 is in Teras
1-4 and 7 are Illistim
Where is 5?

I assumed it was the Wedding Glade in the Landing.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-19-2005, 02:47 PM
It's just a gold ring that is not navvable, with 7 settings (so you don't have to carry 7 rings).

Parkbandit
01-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
It's just a gold ring that is not navvable, with 7 settings (so you don't have to carry 7 rings).

So you can't "ring" from the landing to Teras Isle? I thought this ring had that capability. I know there are other items that you can go cross realms with.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-19-2005, 03:03 PM

Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage

So you can't "ring" from the landing to Teras Isle? I thought this ring had that capability. I know there are other items that you can go cross realms with.

That is correct, it is gold ring limited (in the sense you cannot go cross realms or anything a gold ring couldn't do).

Speaker
01-19-2005, 07:59 PM
The scrying abilities don't work crossrealms either. It's still a fun and useful ring, not to mention it's probably the best looking multiple setting ring out there. The other ones are pretty ugly.

-Speaker

gemwiz
01-20-2005, 08:02 AM
Id guess it would probably still sell for 30m. Even if I had 30m I wouldnt pay it though. I really couldnt imagine anyone else either but some people have more silver then brains. Crossrealms it would definitely be worth a lot.

StrayRogue
01-20-2005, 08:04 AM
Unnavable gold rings sell for 25 mil. This will go up into the 70's I'd imagine.

gemwiz
01-20-2005, 08:29 AM
70? sure

lol

StrayRogue
01-20-2005, 08:38 AM
Well, Captain Merchant, lets look at the evidence. First, unnavable gold rings go for 25 million. Heres one for sale now, at a reasonable price, http://www.gsauctions.com/itemdetails.asp?auctionid=371AB148119E4BA3A3566A66 8C87ED7D.

Then of course, we have the 10 setting ring of similar properties that was sold by Starsnuffer a while back for 150 mil. I think people can make their own assumptions from these prices.

Nieninque
01-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by gemwiz
Id guess it would probably still sell for 30m. Even if I had 30m I wouldnt pay it though. I really couldnt imagine anyone else either but some people have more silver then brains. Crossrealms it would definitely be worth a lot.

When I first started playing GS3, it found it strange that people were so precious about silvers in game, they arent real...whats the point.

While obviously if you are selling them, it becomes important because it then becomes RL money, but if not and you have a load of silvers lying around (or even if you do sell and still have a load of silvers lying around) why not buy stuff IG with them. And how does that equate to being stupid, as you have implied in your "more silvers than brains" comment?

gemwiz
01-20-2005, 09:49 AM
I wont argue. I hope the seller gets his price even if he is asking 70m. IMHO that is just plain ridiculous. If I had 30m to spend and it was 30m I still wouldnt buy it since those particular items give no in game advantage, isnt unbalancing in anyway. Due to this, I see this as a possible item that may become common place. Regular items as raffle type stuff on events. Or even for sale in game at a later point.

In a small way it reminds me of the age-concealing items. They went for 100m I think. Then everyone was able to pretty much determine their age, what happened?

I foresee these items as "more" commonplace in the future. Cool item indeed. I am sure its valuable but *I* would not pay 30m for it. As for 70m- well if he gets it- great. To someone, it might be worth that much and then everyone is happy for now.

StrayRogue
01-20-2005, 09:52 AM
I wont argue. I hope the seller gets his price even if he is asking 70m. IMHO that is just plain ridiculous.

That is because you are poor.

gemwiz
01-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Has nothing to do with being poor, has to do with being money smart. No where even remotely close to 30m for me. I have a 4k silver gold ring. Works fine for me. If I spend 30m it will be on something that benefits my character and wont become readily accessible in the future.

Nieninque
01-20-2005, 10:38 AM
If someone was to make a 30m bet in your poker game, would that be money smart or ridiculous?

StrayRogue
01-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Unnavable rings will not become readily available in the future. While I see what you mean about being able to buy items that will directly benefit you in game terms, ie, for Hunting, 30 mil is nothing to some people and can easily buy items that make general play alot less fussy. Such as travelling about. Besides, a seven setting ring could get you from one side of the realms to the other: just set it to as close as you can to the edge, walk a bit, ring again, etc etc.

Speaker
01-20-2005, 11:42 AM
I'm sure the asking price on this ring is over 100 mil. As a reference point, I sold my 12 setting one for around 110 mil, and I thought I sold it cheap.

-Speaker

bubbauno
01-20-2005, 11:57 AM
Current bid on the ring is around 80m. Lookin to get closer to 100 since the 10 setting one sold for 125-150ish last time around.

gemwiz
01-20-2005, 12:30 PM
It would depend upon the hand. If its a solid hand, sure. BUT no one has to bet anything in our poker game. We put up the silvers, it is a tournament- so you put up nothing but if you win, you can win silvers. So you can bet as much as much as you want. If you lose- you lose nothing. If you win- you win silver.

Parkbandit
01-20-2005, 12:35 PM
It would depend upon the hand. If its a solid hand, sure. BUT no one has to bet anything in our poker game. We put up the silvers, it is a tournament- so you put up nothing but if you win, you can win silvers. So you can bet as much as much as you want. If you lose- you lose nothing. If you win- you win silver.

You might wanna keep your threads straight. This one is talking about a ring.. not poker.

Yes, I am ever so helpful. No need to say it.

AkMan
01-20-2005, 01:31 PM

You might wanna keep your threads straight. This one is talking about a ring.. not poker.

Yes, I am ever so helpful. No need to say it.

Amen PB. You beat me to it.

Drew
01-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Speaker
I'm sure the asking price on this ring is over 100 mil. As a reference point, I sold my 12 setting one for around 110 mil, and I thought I sold it cheap.

-Speaker

Wasn't that one crossrealms?

Speaker
01-20-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Drew
Wasn't that one crossrealms?

The one I sold wasn't, I'm pretty sure there are no crossrealms multiple setting rings out there. If there is, I want it. ;)

-Speaker

bubbauno
01-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Ring is back up for sale again.

bubbauno
01-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Current bid is 70 mil already.

bubbauno
01-30-2005, 03:30 PM
For those asking, the ring is NOT navvable.

bubbauno
01-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Ring is sold.

Ardwen
01-30-2005, 08:59 PM
On the crossrealms note, indeed there are no crossrealm rings of any number of settings and only a handful of items that are crossrealm at all. and the cheapest of those is far more then 100 million silvers

Ardwen