PDA

View Full Version : High-End Valuables: v10.4.17

SashaFierce
10-04-2017, 04:07 PM

Methais
10-04-2017, 04:19 PM
an enruned veniom band - 350m
12 setting teleporter

Are prices really this retarded now that those things tripled in a year?

SashaFierce
10-04-2017, 04:30 PM

That's the ending bloodscrip price * 1500 per bloodscrip. That's what it will cost to purchase mine. You're welcome to buy from someone else for less.

Methais
10-04-2017, 05:07 PM
That's the ending bloodscrip price * 1500 per bloodscrip. That's what it will cost to purchase mine. You're welcome to buy from someone else for less.

I don't give a shit about the item. The question was meant to be taken as a question, not a complaint.

Either way lol @ Simu wrecking the market.

poison_Owns
10-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Either way lol @ Simu wrecking the market.

Agreed. I'm not even gonna participate in EG other than the raffles. Fuck grinding it out for another (ANOTHER) currency.

Fortybox
10-04-2017, 09:45 PM

All you have to do is find a retarded buyer. He sounds a little salty doesn't he? My guess is he is being approached with offers for much less (and likely what the item is worth anyways).

And LOL at the merchant folder on the safe space forums. The time between his post and the latest one is 11 days.

SashaFierce
10-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Rotflares is sold.

Bow and band are pending sold. (For my listed price)

And since you don't seem to understand how things work @Fortybox, when the cash value of silvers goes down, the price in silvers will go up to meet the cash value.

Alashir
10-04-2017, 10:22 PM
I'll take the triforce of power (greater black ora)

SashaFierce
10-04-2017, 10:23 PM
I'll take the triforce of power (greater black ora)

Sent you a PM.

Fortybox
10-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Rotflares is sold.

Bow and band are pending sold. (For my listed price)

And since you don't seem to understand how things work @Fortybox, when the cash value of silvers goes down, the price in silvers will go up to meet the cash value.

Tell that to people insisting that fix stats and fix skills should still be the same price.

And good for you for selling the items. Totally not worth what you're asking for (my opinion) but hey, if some sucker is willing to buy then that's GREAT for you.

SashaFierce
10-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Tell that to people insisting that fix stats and fix skills should still be the same price.

And good for you for selling the items. Totally not worth what you're asking for (my opinion) but hey, if some sucker is willing to buy then that's GREAT for you.

The people insisting that fixskills/stats are still the same price are idiots.