PDA

View Full Version : how much is a level 86 warrior worth?

Stayfair
01-14-2005, 11:59 PM
I have a level 86 giantman warrior that I think I'd like to part with soon.

He a COL master and a Master at Arms in the warrior guild. I probably wouldn't sell him with much gear at all...at least nothing special. Basic stuff at best.

I haven't a clue really what he's worth in $'s (or in silvers either). Anyone out there familiar that would let me know what I might expect to get for him when I sell him?

Someone also said maybe I should wait til Simu allows warriors to convert to paladins and he'd be worth more....any thoughts?

...'preciate your help.

Thanks

theotherjohn
01-15-2005, 03:51 AM
Nothing because Vif and Warclaidhm are warriors.

I sold Talman and Artiminus last year for around 500. From casual following I think you should be able to get more than that.

Personally I would not convert because off the guild work.

Let me know what you think you would sale the warrior for. Hell I might even buy him just to be able to log in and help my little warrior friends in the guild.

p.s Happy now Stan?

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by theotherjohn]

theotherjohn
01-15-2005, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
...The merchant folder is not a place to start a debate about a specific item...

So in short, cut the crap TOJ.

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by Stanley Burrell]

They asked for an appraisal and I gave them one.

edit because I actually like Stan but more afraid of opening my mail and an iguana attacking me.

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by theotherjohn]

AkMan
01-15-2005, 04:23 AM
If someone asks for an appraisal feel free to share what you think it's worth.

EDIT: I'm not sure what Warclaidhm and Vif have to do with this thread though.

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by AkMan]

theotherjohn
01-15-2005, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell

Originally posted by AkMan
If someone asks for an appraisal feel free to share what you think it's worth.

EDIT: I'm not sure what Warclaidhm and Vif have to do with this thread though.

[Edited on 1-15-2005 by AkMan]

That's the whole point, it was dumb spam to boot. I just pointed it out.

no your posting here to increase your post count instead of U2Uing a MOD with your concerns is dumb spam.

I am angry again so send you iguana in the mail. I will make a Omens size sandwich out of him:P

01-15-2005, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by theotherjohn
Nothing because Vif and Warclaidhm are warriors.

I agree with AkMan.

Galleazzo
01-15-2005, 05:16 AM
Eyyy, if Shark Boy wants the highest post count on some obscure board on some obscure game, let 'im. Makes him happy and doesn't hurt us none. No one'll give a shit in 5 years but that's life.

I dunno. Should be able to get $750 for that fiter. Not more if he doesn't come with stuff.

Stayfair
01-16-2005, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the estimates.

I may try to replace him with a couple mid level characters...probably mid level empath and wizard to prop up my rogue.

theotherjohn
01-19-2005, 02:47 AM
here is a warrior for sale that does not have the guild training

http://www.gsauctions.com/itemdetails.asp?auctionid=0CD760595DEB458B8E56CBAD 432E6BD7

Stayfair
01-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn
here is a warrior for sale that does not have the guild training

http://www.gsauctions.com/itemdetails.asp?auctionid=0CD760595DEB458B8E56CBAD 432E6BD7

Hey thanks for the heads up...pretty much right on with my warrior aside from the guild work.

Thanks

Soulpieced
01-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Definitely gonna be badass with Weapon Bonding and Specialization. Extra 20 AS plus new skills.